Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss5
Cartel Leader Chapo Guzmán Threatens War on ISIS

This should be interesting...

Quote:
Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzman has a lot of enemies: the Mexican government, the Drug Enforcement Administration, Donald Trump.

But now the world's most powerful drug trafficker is taking one what is arguably the world's most feared organization, ISIS.

Chapo's anger toward the radical jihadist group does not stem from some sense of altruism for the victims of the recent attacks in Paris or San Bernardino, but instead from concerns about his bottom line after ISIS destroyed several of his Sinaloa Cartel's drug shipments moving through the Middle East.

In a harshly worded email to ISIS, which was leaked by the website Cartel Blog, Guzmán sent a stark warning to ISIS leader Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi about messing with the cartel's business.

"You (ISIS) are not soldiers," Guzmán purportedly wrote. "You are nothing but lowly p**. Your god cannot save you from the true terror that my men will levy at you if you continue to impact my operation."

Guzmán added: "My men will destroy you. The world is not yours to dictate. I pity the next son of a whore that tries to interfere with the business of the Sinaloa Cartel. I will have their heart and tongue torn from them. It looks like it's on."

The Sinaloa Cartel is considered the world's largest drug trafficking organization, with operations running throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia and Asia. In the Middle East, the cartel has become a major provider of cocaine, ecstasy and other so-called party drugs to oil-rich princes and businessmen throughout the region.

Islamic State fighters, however, abhor the use of drugs and have systemically been destroying any cartel shipments they get their hands on.

While the group is prolific on social media and in their video output, ISIS has so far not responded to the threats from Guzmán.

In his letter, Guzmán also hints that if he succeeds in destroying the terrorist group then he should be given immunity from prosecution. Guzmán made a highly-publicized escape earlier this year from a maximum security prison in Mexico, where he was awaiting trial on drug trafficking charges.

"It would be ironic that the group who ends up taking out ISIS is El Chapo's drug cartel!" Guzmán reportedly wrote. "They seem up to the task and it could be worth giving immunity to this guy in exchange for him and his boys taking out ISIS once and for all!"
Source:http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/new...rists-destroy/

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
ISIS%20Chapo%20Crop.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Griffith For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, b0g, Bloodhound76, gatagato, GODISNOTGREAT, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, martyl63, morbid75, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, wujuan
Old 12-10-2015, 04:26 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:348
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2122
Re: Cartel Leader Chapo Guzmán Threatens War on ISIS

What a fat lil piece of shit. El Chapo is just a business man who let's his money do the talking. He's only making threats because it's breaking his pocket. He never pulled off a caper and escaped, he walked out the front door. This man is simply a business man. He doesn't care for taking out ISIS for the well being of humanity. It's all about money. Immunity, hell no. Nothing will justify his own acts of terrorism which he's instilled in his own people. The world isn't yours to dictate either Chapo.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, Gaydolf Shitler, kellyhound, rob666, wujuan
Old 12-10-2015, 04:33 PM
Griffith
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12658

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss5

Couldn't agree more shoeless, but if he does choose to seek retaliation regardless of the true reason, what a series of videos that would produce for our enjoyment on DR.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Griffith For This Useful Post:
c4lmn, commondenom, CrunchyCripple, kellyhound, morbid75, tbone79, wickedminds1, winvens, wujuan
Old 12-10-2015, 04:54 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post

What a fat lil piece of shit. El Chapo is just a business man who let's his money do the talking. He's only making threats because it's breaking his pocket. He never pulled off a caper and escaped, he walked out the front door. This man is simply a business man. He doesn't care for taking out ISIS for the well being of humanity. It's all about money. Immunity, hell no. Nothing will justify his own acts of terrorism which he's instilled in his own people. The world isn't yours to dictate either Chapo.
THIS^^^^

Though IF there were ever any acton between those two organizations....the world would likely be rid of a significant number of ALL OF THEM.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Griffith, huhwhatwhoa, morbid75, tbone79, wujuan
Old 12-10-2015, 05:20 PM
thckoitin
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:446
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1470

Like said above, El Chapo is businessman. But he is businessman in drug trade. He does not want publicity.

I'm telling you, this is not Chapo's writing, someone is trying to "heat up the plaza" and it could be DEA (wouldn't be the 1st time).

Also Chapo can't write (or read very well). But he's smart, there's no doubt about that.

Again: This is not really from Chapo. Bash me all you want for my opinion but time will tell us the truth.

The Following User Says Thank You to thckoitin For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 12-10-2015, 05:39 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

Two bad organizations going at it; where's my popcorn?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, huhwhatwhoa, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, tbone79
Old 12-10-2015, 06:09 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Cartel is probably worse.

Right on the border, and they have their agents all over North America.

The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
martyl63
Old 12-10-2015, 06:43 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9781 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote: Islamic State fighters, however, abhor the use of drugs and have systemically been destroying any cartel shipments they get their hands on.

Bullshit!!!!
They drink, take drugs, fuck whores just like the West. This whole Islam and Sharia law is implemented when it suits.

martyl63, Pink., tbone79, thckoitin, wujuan
Old 12-10-2015, 09:28 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1518
Female

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss225

we should take the cartels, al-quaeda and all the rest of messed up fuckers and put them in an empty field with ISIS and let the situation resolve itself

for reference: it's a joke, not a dick. don't take it too hard

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mmeroyale For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, wujuan
Old 12-10-2015, 09:29 PM
mmeroyale
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1518
Female

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss225

we should take the cartels, al-quaeda and all the rest of messed up fuckers and put them in an empty field with ISIS and let the situation resolve itself

for reference: it's a joke, not a dick. don't take it too hard

The Following User Says Thank You to mmeroyale For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001