Go Back  

"Cannibal Cop's" Wife Fled With Baby After Finding His Plans to Cook Women * update 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 10-27-2012, 03:35 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
"Cannibal Cop's" Wife Fled With Baby After Finding His Plans to Cook Women * update

October 26, 2012

Imagine being a newlywed wife and mother when you happen to go into your husband's computer and find a document labeled, "Abducting and Cooking [name of Victim 1]: A Blueprint" along with a recipe for chloroform and a list of "materials needed" including a car, chloroform, and rope. This is reportedly what happened to Kathleen Cooke Mangan, who was married to a six-year veteran of the New York police force, Gilberto Valle, otherwise pegged in the press as the "Cannibal Cop." Valle has been arrested for plotting to kidnap and cook 100 women.

It was Magnan, who had been married to Valle for less than a year, who tipped off police to what she found in her husband's computer, which led to his alleged "plot" to cook women being foiled. After discovering these horrific things on his computer, Magnan reportedly bundled up their year old baby and bolted from the apartment in Queens they shared together and moved out of state to family.

While Valle's defense attorney is labeling his online conduct "fantasy talk" -- these are pretty sick fantasies! Certainly one can only praise Magnan for taking it seriously and approaching the FBI. Additionally, I'm not sure "fantasy talk" requires someone to illegally access law enforcement databases in order to create a dossier of names, ages, photos and even bra sizes of over 100 women, as Valle is charged with. That's certainly taking your "fantasy" to the next level!

I can only imagine what was racing through Magnan's mind when she saw some of this information. Thankfully, if she did confront her husband about it, she didn't allow whatever explanations he might have had to twist her thinking.

I imagine with a new baby to care for, it would have been tempting to go into deep denial, put it all down to sick fantasies, and convince yourself that therapy could repair your marriage. Who knows how many women were saved by Magnan refusing to take that road. Sadly, a lot of judgmental people whose minds cannot conceive of the masterful duality of sociopaths, will assume Magnan must have "known" what she was getting into when she married him.

Can you imagine Magnan perhaps now seeing how far Valle's twisted online talks went, such as how he wrote that he wanted to "cook [a woman] over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible"??? This is the father of your child??!!

Magnan joins the ranks of the mother of the teen suspects accused of killing Autumn Pasquale and the mother of the teen suspect accused of killing Jessica Ridgeway as being a hero who didn't let her love for someone outweigh her need to do the right thing.

Would you call the police on your husband if you saw something possibly criminal on his computer?

*I wouldn't normally be checking his computer unless he was acting weird. With a baby, Hell yes!!*

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
cannibal1.jpg  

cannibal2.jpg  

cannibal3.jpg  

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, CuriousOne, Darkest Angel, Kanda444, Paupercool1, Pigeon, Pyramid_Head, redelefant, tootsieflowrslave
Old 10-27-2012, 06:09 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567
Re: "Cannibal Cop's" Wife Fled With Baby After Finding His Plans to Cook Women

That motherfucker needs to be locked up. He obviously has serious issues. 0_0

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Paupercool1, Pigeon
Old 10-27-2012, 05:59 PM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181

She did the right thing. This motherfucker was really sick and to boot he was a cop! I just wonder how did he become a cop? Aren't they suppose to pass some kind of psychological test to become a cop. Well he sure did fool the hell out of the fucks doing the screening!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bdjackass318 For This Useful Post:
CuriousOne, diamondsmiles, Pigeon
Old 10-27-2012, 11:20 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdjackass318 View Post
She did the right thing. This motherfucker was really sick and to boot he was a cop! I just wonder how did he become a cop? Aren't they suppose to pass some kind of psychological test to become a cop. Well he sure did fool the hell out of the fucks doing the screening!

Supposedly, yes, but, you have to watch those, "normal looking", ones.

If I'm in unfamiliar surroundings alone, I pick the guy with chains and stompin' boots who looks like Manson and befriend him and help him pick out other girls. No one bothers me :)

Old 10-30-2012, 04:18 AM
redelefant
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:830
2 heads

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss571

That's a cannibal grin if I've ever seen one.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redelefant For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Oswald2001
Old 03-12-2013, 04:44 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
NY Cannibal Cop Found Guilty of All Charges

*You may remember this guy. Wiped that smirk right off, hopefully!*

By NBCNewYork.com
March 13, 2013

NYPD officer Gilberto Valle, 28, was accused of plotting to kidnap up to 100 women before raping, killing and cooking them.

An NYPD officer accused in a gruesome plot to kidnap women, cook them and dine on their "girl meat" has been convicted on all charges.

Officer Gilberto Valle, a 28-year-old father of one, was found guilty Tuesday on a charge of conspiracy to commit kidnapping and a charge of illegally using a federal computer database that prosecutors had said he accessed to gain personal information about women he was targeting.

The grisly case included online transcripts of his plans; at one point he told an alleged co-conspirator that his oven was, "big enough to fit one of these girls if I folded their legs."

"I was thinking of tying her body onto some kind of apparatus ... cook her over a low heat, keep her alive as long as possible," he was accused of saying.

Defense attorney Julia Gatto had argued that Valle's chats on fetish websites "are no more real than an alien invasion."

Prosecutors countered that an analysis of Valle's computer found he was taking concrete steps to abduct his wife and at least five other women he knew. They said he looked up potential targets on a restricted law enforcement database, searched the Internet for how to knock someone out with chloroform, and showed up on the block of one woman.

Valle, "left the world of fantasy and entered the world of reality," prosecutor Hadassa Waxman said during closing arguments. She said the officer's arrest last year interrupted a ghoulish plan to, "kidnap, torture, rape and commit other horrific acts on young women."

The jury heard Valle's potential victims testify that they were trading innocent-sounding emails and texts with him, unaware he was supposedly scheming to make meals out of them. The government also sought to drive home the point that Valle was more of a threat because he was a police officer.

U.S. Attorney Preet Bharara said in a statement after the verdict was read that, "the Internet is a forum for the free exchange of ideas, but it does not confer immunity for plotting crimes and taking steps to carry out those crimes."

Original Post may be seen here:
http://www.documentingreality.com/fo...-women-114671/

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
cannibalcop.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel
Old 03-12-2013, 10:26 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Re: "Cannibal Cop's" Wife Fled With Baby After Finding His Plans to Cook Women * upda

So he was found guilty. That's good. Has he not been sentenced yet?

The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 03-12-2013, 11:33 PM
Danscape
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1693

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss193
Re: "Cannibal Cop's" Wife Fled With Baby After Finding His Plans to Cook Women * upda

One more crazy asshole locked up.

The Following User Says Thank You to Danscape For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 03-13-2013, 05:09 AM
knuggy
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:425
M
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1629

The Following User Says Thank You to knuggy For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 03-13-2013, 06:23 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
So he was found guilty. That's good. Has he not been sentenced yet?

No, but, his attorney is trying to get him off.

He is trying to say it was simply a fantasy and he never planned to go through with it!

Sentencing is usually a month or two after the verdict.