0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8563
Re: Calif. Mom Allegedly Microwaves Baby to Death...OTHERS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
fuck that seizure bullshit.

I dont buy it.
I personally see that as backpedaling and a futile attempt at getting a voluntary manslaughter charge, if not an acquittal, instead of murder. I have no doubt that this was murder, even though Yang tried for several years to have a daughter, and may have possibly seen Mirabelle as being a bad baby in her twisted mind.

I've got a feeling she'll get a date with the gas chamber if she gets a jury trial, or life without the possibility of parole if she ends up with a bench trial. She probably won't end up with what I think Casey Anthony will end up with (voluntary manslaughter, tampering with evidence, child abuse and abuse of a corpse)

Old 06-27-2011, 03:27 PM
Andria
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:117
Cute, Cuddly, Lovable Girl

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8563

Supposedly she blacked out while on the computer and woke up next to a space heater... if that was the case, Mirabelle would have more extensive external burns than she had, Yang would have been burned too, and chances are that one wouldn't use a space heater in March in Sacramento unless they were cold all the time or they didn't have working heaters.

http://www.mercedsunstar.com/2011/06...ave-death.html

Old 06-27-2011, 03:47 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61174

did some research on foreign sites and the same happened in holland also.

Quote:
Volendam,holland. sept. 8. 2000 A mother put her six weeks old baby in the microwave yesterday morning during an epileptic seizure. The infant deceased.

The drama took place at half past nine, when the 30-year-old Annette T. according to acquaintances of the family prepared a warm bottle of milk for her daughter Lynn.
During a blackout she placed her baby in the microwave instead of the bottle.

A moment later when she came to her senses, it was too late. According to relatives the woman took the baby from the microwave and tried to save the baby. She alerted her family right after.

To our knowledge it is the first time in holland a baby was killed in a microwave.

Burns

At 9.50 am arrived at the office of the police Zaanstreek / Waterland reported that in a house in the Boezelgracht a baby deceased.

Police noticed several burns on the baby's body, which has been transferred to the Dutch Forensic Institute in Rijswijk. The police provide no information on the circumstances.

The woman went along willingly with the police to make a statement. She was not arrested. Father Gerry T. (28) was at work.

The police took a part of the kitchen of the family, including the microwave.

The death of baby Lynn quickly became the talk of the day in the village of fishermen.
The villagers reacted shocked and many were deeply sorry for the parents of the babies died.

A neighbor of Gerrie and Annet were seriously affected. "They are very sweet people and they were very happy with their daughter.

Annette called her first baby a blessing from God and a miracle.

They had a great time during pregnancy.
A girlfriend of her lost her baby prematurely so she was relieved when Lynn was born without complications, she said.

According to the neighbor Annette realized that she suffered from epilepsy. "She kept that constantly in mind and took it out of fear of attack instant no risks. Thus, only washed the baby as her husband was there. This happened in the evening when he returned from his work."

"Epilepsy patient may be very confused after an attack"

HEEMSTEDE - Epilepsy, also called 'falling disease', is a syndrome characterized by disturbances in brain function that occur paroxysmal and usually associated with a decrease in consciousness level, even where the patient may become unconscious. Well known in epilepsy include the motor and sensory responses of patients during an attack may sometimes violent twitching and shaking, or wildly to strike.

But according to neurologist and epileptoloog Dr. G.J.F. Brekelmans of "Meer en Bosch" in Heemstede, a Foundation Epilepsy Institutes of the Netherlands, there is also a form of this disease, the so-called temporal or temporal lobe epilepsy, which even quite widespread and in which patients after an attack were so confused that they do things, sometimes quite bizarre, which they later can not remember at all.

Aggressive

It was on doctor Brekelmans request that this lady of the neurologist conducted consultations on the possibility of "temporal lobe epilepsy" in this matter.

Brekelmans: "I know examples of people after an attack, without realizing it, using their bare hands to stir in a pan of boiling hot soup.
And patients who suddenly somewhere, at home or in the tram began to undress or walk naked in public.

Remarkably, they are quite aggressive behaving like they were trying to prevent to undress. I know even a scuffle that thus arose. Later on the epileptic patient couldn't absolutely not remember the whole ordeal. A total black out. "

Although the police has now declared that the woman's action came shortly after a seizure, will according to neurological experts like Dr. Brekelmans said it's difficult to prove but we have in our center thousands of seizures on video and know what people during such an attack or seizure are capable off. It can be very different and depends on the person.
so maybe she confused the bottle for the baby after all

Old 06-27-2011, 04:39 PM
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss8123

The postictal state is the altered state of consciousness that a person enters after experiencing a seizure. It usually lasts between 5 and 30 minutes, but sometimes longer in the case of larger or more severe seizures and is characterized by drowsiness, confusion, nausea, hypertension, headache or migraine and other disorienting symptoms. Additionally, emergence from this period is often accompanied by amnesia or other memory defects. It is during this period that the brain recovers from the trauma of the seizure.

maybe....I won't believe it until they have a neurologist say it could have happened in those other cases though.

Old 06-27-2011, 07:52 PM
slapchoppa
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:539

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1138

artist's rendition..?

...ps, microwave the mother.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
microbaby.jpg  

Old 06-27-2011, 09:52 PM
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:34

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22942

shame they dont pick up knives and stab themselves thru the heart when they have seizures

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to güttsfükk For This Useful Post:
Andria, mrh2008, Xfactor
Old 06-27-2011, 10:59 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:527
male

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1158

^^ what he said.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrh2008 For This Useful Post:
Andria
Old 06-28-2011, 03:33 AM
Xfactor
Offline:
Avoiding Limelight
Poster Rank:98
Male
Contributions: 4

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 525 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10961

I don't think she is being completely honest and I know a fake cry when I see one.

Andria
Old 06-28-2011, 05:08 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss6033

Then if you are known to have seizures and it's a fact you may do things you are not aware of, you should be sterilised to stop you having babies. No baby is safe if you do.

Old 06-28-2011, 05:24 AM
bdjackass318
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:154
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6181