Go Back  

Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet' 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 07-10-2013, 02:35 AM
Darkest Angel's Avatar
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Join Date: Jul 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12892
Re: Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet'

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
God-damned lil Pomeranian rat-dog!

It's not the owner's fault(and definitely not the dog's) that those people let their "dog" that looked like a fucking squirrel run around unprotected.
Little, yappy, ankle-biter owners should keep their rodents in those plastic balls that you put hamsters in if they don't want them getting eaten by normal-sized dogs.

I know u are joking, surely, but I must point out that the pom was in its own yard. I have raised pits, I've had a pom. I feel qualified to speak. If she could not control the dog, someone stronger or more alpha should have walked him. He prob thought the pom WAS a fluffy squirrel.

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 07-10-2013, 12:40 PM
knuggy's Avatar
knuggy
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:425
M
Join Date: Feb 2011
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss1625
Re: Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet'

just a lil snack for the Staff

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to knuggy For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
  #13  
Old 07-10-2013, 03:59 PM
Ntwadumela's Avatar
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233
Re: Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet'

I would have killed the dog on sight and told the owner we're even, good day.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-10-2013, 07:18 PM
dcaccount22
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1474
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss236
Re: Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet'

was the pomeranian really in its own yard? Id be tempted to say that the truth was it was loose and ran up to the pit, who was leashed. Seriously, look at the muscles on that she-hulk. No way that dog pulled her way into someones yard, harness or not.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 07-13-2013, 01:29 AM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Join Date: Feb 2011
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet'

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcaccount22 View Post
was the pomeranian really in its own yard? Id be tempted to say that the truth was it was loose and ran up to the pit, who was leashed. Seriously, look at the muscles on that she-hulk. No way that dog pulled her way into someones yard, harness or not.
i dont know much about dogs, again, but I damn sure know small dogs are all bark and no bite.. they bark the shit out of you from the comfort of their domain. The report and witnesses say The dog went into the yard and had itself a pomsickle. It trespassed. no fucking way a pussy ass dog would leave its spot.


oh also, today I saw a guy walking a old ass huge pit, with a pink THIN harness and a pink shit bag. ok the shit bag is irrelevant but that fuckin harness was bogus. I kept my distance after What I learned from this thread and harnesses. fuck that guy!

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 07-13-2013, 02:09 AM
xstunt1ngx's Avatar
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883
Re: Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
i dont know much about dogs, again, but I damn sure know small dogs are all bark and no bite.. they bark the shit out of you from the comfort of their domain. The report and witnesses say The dog went into the yard and had itself a pomsickle. It trespassed. no fucking way a pussy ass dog would leave its spot.


oh also, today I saw a guy walking a old ass huge pit, with a pink THIN harness and a pink shit bag. ok the shit bag is irrelevant but that fuckin harness was bogus. I kept my distance after What I learned from this thread and harnesses. fuck that guy!
Pit bull type dogs have high prey drive towards animals, they see a small dog running, cat, squirrel, their natural instinct is to chase, grab and shake.

Dog Aggressive and Human Aggressive are two completely different things, when I walk somewhere and I see a chihuahua on one side and a pit bull type dog on the other, I would feel safer going to the pit bull's side because they are really affectionate towards people, fuck chihuahuas though, damn ankle biters.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xstunt1ngx For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, rapeWhistle, Wench
  #17  
Old 07-13-2013, 03:00 AM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Join Date: Feb 2011
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet'

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
Pit bull type dogs have high prey drive towards animals, they see a small dog running, cat, squirrel, their natural instinct is to chase, grab and shake.

Dog Aggressive and Human Aggressive are two completely different things, when I walk somewhere and I see a chihuahua on one side and a pit bull type dog on the other, I would feel safer going to the pit bull's side because they are really affectionate towards people, fuck chihuahuas though, damn ankle biters.
most of the pitbulls I have come across have barked at me.. especially the ones behind gates. the tiny fuckers always do that too but they're rarely like that on the street. never got bitten by one.

actually never gotten bitten by anything.. or stung by a bee. I guess i'm good at avoiding shit.

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 07-13-2013, 06:12 AM
caroliner's Avatar
caroliner
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1289
female
Join Date: Jun 2011
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss284
Re: Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet'

They say owners look like their dogs!!! One without her face blurred

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
ay_113807556.jpg  

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 07-13-2013, 07:21 AM
rapeWhistle's Avatar
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Join Date: Sep 2010
Contributions: 53
 
Mentioned: 480 Post(s)
Quoted: 21595 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss40842
Re: Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Souls View Post
I know u are joking, surely, but I must point out that the pom was in its own yard. I have raised pits, I've had a pom. I feel qualified to speak. If she could not control the dog, someone stronger or more alpha should have walked him. He prob thought the pom WAS a fluffy squirrel.
Yeah, but maybe she couldn't find Bouncer, hell we haven't seen him in months!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by joak View Post
but they get all fucking fat and useless.
i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 07-13-2013, 01:11 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: Bull Terrier 'Bites Head Off Harmless Pet'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
I know nothing about owning a dog.. but you guys care to explain your "a harness on a bull terrier, wow"'s?
A bully breed dog on a harness is the worst idea in history. You're just begging for them to pull you down the street or to go wherever they want.

Sled dogs are on harnesses and what do they do??

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Brometheus

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO