Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Bulgarian Vigilantes Ordering Tied-up Immigrants to Go Back to Turkey

There are endless videos about this islamic shit on vidmax.com Just go there and search for terms like islamic, islam, muslim, etc. There must be thousands of videos total on the subject. It's just incredible.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 04-15-2016, 01:25 AM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:348
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117

Thats fucked up, nobody chooses where they're born. Because of politicians and "prophets" its the common man who gets screwed over. I could sympathize with Europeans, maybe jobs are scarce, things are though all over. But why treat your neighbor so badly? Maybe just send him on his way, why all the hatred?

Some would call me a hippie, but all i'm saying is, give peace a chance

The Following User Says Thank You to shoelessjojackson For This Useful Post:
winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By shoelessjojackson:
Bletch
Old 04-15-2016, 06:56 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoelessjojackson View Post
Thats fucked up, nobody chooses where they're born. Because of politicians and "prophets" its the common man who gets screwed over. I could sympathize with Europeans, maybe jobs are scarce, things are though all over. But why treat your neighbor so badly? Maybe just send him on his way, why all the hatred?

Some would call me a hippie, but all i'm saying is, give peace a chance
Are you trying to get laughs or are you actually serious? Being an American myself, I find myself in a very odd predicament for the first time in my life.

And that is by telling someone (that being you), that you are way too American. LOL. You obviously have no clue what is going on in, well.... pretty much all of Europe.

Perhaps it's because you only get your news from CNN or Fox. Neither one of which is properly illustrating what is going on there. Purposely I might add. No offense, but obviously you're not speaking as someone who is educated on the facts.

I could type dozens of paragraphs here with statistics, facts and explaining everything. However, all that would do is cause other people on here to bitch at me for typing too much as always. A lot of words tend to confuse people, lol.

Today, people can't read two paragraphs of history or facts without checking their iphone for a text and by then, they forgot what they were reading, let alone the in depth details behind it. Lol.

I would say check out the facts and learn what really is going on before you ask basically, what is the big deal?

I would say, go to the website vidmax.com and search for terms like Muslim and Islamic and take it from there. If after watching several videos you don't get it, then I don't think you ever will.

European countries right now are in so much chaos with Islamic immigrants that with just a slight shift they could literally become like Syria or Iraq.

Can you imagine Sweden, Denmark, Germany or even England becoming a war zone like Syria? A year ago I would say it is impossible, but right now it's a flip of the coin. It is sad. Just check out the facts before you get too eager to say what's the big deal?

You're a hippie, great. Weed is fine. However, you can listen to the beatles singing "all we need is love" until your ears bleed and still one of those so called "neighbors" that you refer to would be more than happy to behead your happy ass and post the video of it online for everyone to see. HEY, we would get to see it here actually, LOL!

PS, if you consider Syria and turkey immigrants as neighbors to countries like Germany and England, then perhaps you need to use Google maps a little more often. I'm trying to not come across as a dick, but DAMMMMMM!!!!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Bloodhound76, Oswald2001, subhuman, wmbondurant
Old 04-15-2016, 10:33 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss10528

Send ALL the moo slum apologists and sympathizers to Syria.

Permanently.

That includes Obama, Merkel, Cameron, Hollande, etc.

Of course, along with ALL the 'migrants' that have come over in the last 20 years.

Buh bye!

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Bloodhound76
Old 04-15-2016, 04:53 PM
wmbondurant
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:231

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 1538 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 13/20
Today Posts
4/11 sssss3859

Ignorance is bliss

Europe is most definitely in crisis and all these stoners , flat Earthers if you will , are exactly as one states , spouting left wing nonsense .

these are the same folks who would ,if forced,change everything they 'believe' and convert to whatever Is asked by invading forces .

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wmbondurant For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Oswald2001
Old 04-15-2016, 05:59 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss10528

Quote:
Originally Posted by wmbondurant View Post
Ignorance is bliss

Europe is most definitely in crisis and all these stoners , flat Earthers if you will , are exactly as one states , spouting left wing nonsense .

these are the same folks who would ,if forced,change everything they 'believe' and convert to whatever Is asked by invading forces .
Liberals in The West were called "Useful Idiots" by Stalin.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, records1, subhuman, wmbondurant
Old 04-16-2016, 08:19 PM
records1
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:607

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss923

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Liberals in The West were called "Useful Idiots" by Stalin.
Apparently, Lenin used the phrase first.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to records1 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, wmbondurant
Old 04-16-2016, 08:39 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss10528

Quote:
Originally Posted by records1 View Post
Apparently, Lenin used the phrase first.
Not necessarily.

"The phrase is often attributed to Lenin. In a 1987 article, American satirist William Safire noted that a Library of Congress librarian had not been able to find the phrase in Lenin's works. The book They Never Said It also suggests the attribution is false."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Useful_idiot

I can't even prove that Stalin used it, though it was used in those circles and fairly commonly it's use by Lenin and Stalin has been mentioned, though I am unaware of any solid documentation.

It would have been more accurate of me to have said that Stalin is sometimes mentioned as having used the term.

I believe that it's more than likely that Lenin and Stalin both used the term, but I doubt if either one of them was the true originator.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, records1