Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61178
Bulgarian Vigilantes Ordering Tied-up Immigrants to Go Back to Turkey

Quote:
Bulgaria – An amateur video that aired on Bulgarian TV appears to show three migrants with their hands tied behind their backs and a group of vigilantes ordering them to return to Turkey. It is the latest case of private citizens taking matters into their own hands amid Europe's migration crisis.

The migrants, carrying backpacks, are lying on the ground restrained with black zip ties. One of the men surrounding the trio tells them, "No Bulgaria. Go back (to) Turkey," and that they should leave immediately. One of the migrants nods his head to indicate that he understands.

Prosecutors in the region near with the border with Turkey have launched an investigation over what they believe is a case of unlawful detention, which under Bulgaria's criminal code is punishable by up to six years imprisonment.

It wasn't immediately clear when the video was shot, but it appears to be in an area near the Bulgaria-Turkey border. It aired on multiple Bulgarian TV stations on Monday, after the video first appeared on social media with a comment reading: "DETENTION OF MIGRANTS AND RETURN TO TURKEY." It also said there was no need to call police and that "we are acting on our own!"

The vigilantes have remained anonymous, but the case has sparked a fierce debate on social media in Bulgaria between those who support and oppose the group's actions.

Refugees try to cross into Bulgaria through the country's southern borders with Turkey and Greece. Bulgaria has erected a razor-wire fence along 95 kilometers (60 miles) of its 269-kilometer (167-mile) border with Turkey. There is no fence on the border with Greece, but army units have been deployed to help police patrol the frontier.

Vigilante groups, ostensibly formed to keep an eye out for migrants and refugees in several European countries, have made little real impact and there have been no reports linking them to violent incidents. Groups like the Soldiers of Odin in Finland and Sweden, and the Outlaw Army in Hungary, hang out in shopping malls and outside late-night bars and have carried out patrols claiming to be on the lookout for migrants. But they have been the ones occasionally stopped by police for background checks or to make sure they are unarmed.

Human rights group the Bulgarian Helsinki Committee called on authorities in an open letter to refrain from encouraging volunteer squads.

Interior Minister Rumyana Bachvarova criticized the actions shown in the video, writing on Facebook that authorities now have to be wary "not only of those illegally crossing the borders, but also of those willing to abuse them either for money or for cheap and dangerous fame."
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/04...th-turkey.html

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 bulgarian.mp4(5.63 MB, 51 views)
Old 04-12-2016, 06:37 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10530
Re: Bulgarian Vigilantes Ordering Tied-up Immigrants to Go Back to Turkey

But...but...these are just 'widows and orphans'.

The healthy strong military age male ones.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Karma, wmbondurant
Old 04-13-2016, 03:24 AM
SLAPAPPY
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:442
100% Alpha Male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1475

Why did Yugoslavia all over my floor!

The Following User Says Thank You to SLAPAPPY For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 04-13-2016, 05:50 AM
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:256
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

Well done, more of this and Europe might be saved from this invading vermin.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bletch For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, wmbondurant
Old 04-13-2016, 01:17 PM
subhuman
Offline:
★☆☆☆☆
Poster Rank:268

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
9/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3091

B-but what about the poor children? Didn't Bulgaria get the memo?

The Following User Says Thank You to subhuman For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 04-13-2016, 01:59 PM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10530

The "poor children" are moo slums which are NOT being properly cared for by their 'fellow' moo slums.

THAT is the only outrage.

Turkey, Qatar, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Iran, etc. have plenty of money to fund moo slum terrorists and invaders.

Let them pay for them...in the Middle East.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, subhuman
Old 04-13-2016, 04:16 PM
Bletch
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

Quote:
Originally Posted by skaan View Post

B-but what about the poor children? Didn't Bulgaria get the memo?
Who gives a shit about toddlers-bred-to-become-terrorists?!
Send them back, we don't want the ugly bastards

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bletch For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001, subhuman
Old 04-13-2016, 09:24 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

I have always known what an infection islam is, but oddly enough, I have just recently came across information that accurately represents just how serious it is in Europe. The numbers and the facts are so bad, they couldn't be worse if they were in fact exaggerated. I'm shocked that so many countries there are SO ABSOLUTELY overwhelmed with it.

American news media will occasionally do a story on it, but they rarely fully illustrate just how bad it is. I guess they don't want Americans to wake up to it until it happens here, then it's too late. We too are being sold out by our politicians that obviously are destroying their own countries purposely for some yet to be seen conspiratorial reason.

I feel sympathy for many Europeans. Especially for those Europeans who have never liked or supported islam. But I don't have much sympathy for Europeans who have beat the drum of radical liberalism for decades.

If anyone in America wants to see what liberalism gone too far looks like, just look at Europe. Also, to those Europeans on this site that have criticized American's for not wanting to give up their guns to protect themselves with, what say ye now? Europe is the best example anyone could give as to why American's will not give up their guns in favor of "government protection".

We have said for years that you can't count on the government for a goddamned thing and now we see it play out on the grandest scale in Europe. Many people such as myself have said for decades that showing love to muslims will blow up in your face. Europe has spread it's legs wide with an open invitation to islamists. How's that working out?

Many Europeans talked shit about the U.S. 8 years or so ago when it was fashionable to hate the U.S. under George Bush. They wanted us to have a more liberal leader, the whole world LOVED obama and said we basically should take our military and go home.

Well under obama, that's exactly what happened. Many American's warned Europe that if we became more complacent, it would be disastrous. What say ye now Europe?

I think there is one VERY MAJOR reason why America hasn't seen this happen here to this extreme. OUR PRIVATELY OWNED GUNS! WHEN it does happen here to the extreme that it has in Europe, you're going to see some international news stories that has some muslims on the shit end of the stick for a change. That's all I will say on that.

I can't help but ponder how many of the women in Europe that have been raped by these fucktards were not so long ago supporting helping the poor little innocent immigrants that need a home. The rapist muslims there are saying that the women brought this on themselves by not dressing more conservatively.

Keep in mind Europe, the politicians that brought this grief upon you and destroyed your lives will never actually suffer as you do. Do you think Merkel has to be worried about being raped in an alley?

Forget the fact that she's so ugly that her parents fed her with a slingshot. That's beside the point. She has armed guards protecting her and you can bet muslims aren't allowed within a 5 mile radius of her residence.

Same goes for all other leaders. Their dumbass choices are paid for by the rest of us while they just get richer and get more power.

Also, on a personal note. Just a short year or so ago, I was so sick of shit in the U.S. that I was literally checking into what it would take to move to a country like Sweden or another European country. Now, I am damn glad I kept my ass at home.

It's bad enough here, but the thought of living in Europe and being so overwhelmed by these bastards and not being allowed to own a gun to defend myself sounds about as enjoyable as dunking my balls in battery acid.

Not to mention, considering I haven't heard any info on it, I can only imagine what American's in these countries are being treated like by the muslim immigrants.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Bletch, Karma, Oswald2001, subhuman, wmbondurant
Old 04-14-2016, 01:42 AM
Bletch
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

The defeatists, of course, doesn't have the guts to do something like this to protect their culture and way of life.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bletch For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001, subhuman
Old 04-14-2016, 03:58 PM
b0g
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:713
transgender

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20