Go Back  

Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #71  
Old 01-27-2015, 06:32 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I don't get your point. You said Russia had never been defeated in a war. Everyone knows they got pretty fucked up in Afghanistan. And they did a lot of awful things in Afghanistan, causing 35,000 civilian deaths in ONE years times. So ya, America helped. Doesn't change the fact Russia was defeated.
Which I might add, if America used the brutal and all out tactics used by Russia in Afghanistan in Vietnam. America would have completed the mission. But America takes extraordinary measures to avoid innocent deaths.
And let's not forget Korea. South Korea is a separate thriving nation today because America whooped the North.

But really it's unfair to compare wars. Because each conflict has different reasons for its conclusion, and higher or lower willingness to do what it takes to win.
Because in the end, if you really think America can't defeat Vietnam in war you have lost your mind.
Yeah, he lost his mind....... Won't be long now, he'll be marching around his living room wearing a uniform, putting up pictures he claims are him in Afghanistan

Only thing is, the pictures won't be him they'll be someone else........ Which means he is pissing on the soldiers that defend his coward ass.

Quite sad really.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
bob351, justfighter
  #72  
Old 01-28-2015, 01:23 AM
Broadjumper's Avatar
Broadjumper
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:188
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 1181 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5092
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
Russia had germany beaten.


Americans have such a distorted view of world history. Not the fault of most though, as you only learn what bullshit they feed you in high school, the glorious american history of the rootin tootin greatest country in the world...

Riiiight, and the rest of you have the market cornered on the facts...

Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 01-30-2015, 12:30 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
You whooped the north? Have you ever wondered why the war hasn't officially ended and there still is a north korea?

You dropped more bombs in vietnam than were dropped in all of ww2, not to mention the terrible chemicals causing insane damage years after the war, but you weren't trying... you couldnt defeat them, you tried, they won with superior tactics... same reason you failed in Iraq and Afghanistan...

You are delusional... but we already knew that.

Go parade around in your uniform singing the stars and stripes.
Vietnam withstood 6 more years of actual bombing than ww2. So that point is void.

You don't know anything about the Korean War do you? Talk about being delusional
Yes America whooped the North. Sorry the facts break up your ignorance. But America blew through the norths defenses, pushing them back all the way to China at a great pace.
It wasn't until China entered the war with more than a million troops did the war become stale. The war wasn't won by America because the only way for America to win that war outright was to declare war on China.
The stalemate was the result of China, and the fact America didn't want to attack China. North Korean forces were no match for America, and that was evident by the first months of the war.
You believe America can't defeat Afghanistan or Iraq.
That's delusional, and just plain ignorance.
You realize in ww2 America bombed entire cities, and had actual military targets.
In Vietnam, America didn't bomb cities to the ground did they? Because America went to great lengths to avoid killing innocent people. Even though we knew our enemies were hiding among the civilians. The first real battle in Vietnam Americans were outnumbered 8 to 1 and were victorious. Some superior tactics

You don't understand how the battles were fought. Or the politics involved, or the troubles faced by American forces. Until you educate yourself it's impossible to take you serious. You should be embarrassed by your incompetence.

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 01-30-2015, 12:38 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Yeah, he lost his mind....... Won't be long now, he'll be marching around his living room wearing a uniform, putting up pictures he claims are him in Afghanistan

Only thing is, the pictures won't be him they'll be someone else........ Which means he is pissing on the soldiers that defend his coward ass.

Quite sad really.
You're jealous. Because you're too much of a coward to enlist. How pathetic is your life

Your knowledge is so lacking you resort to trying to insult. Typical pathetic liberal.
Insulting me only furthers the painfully obvious fact that you can't defend your ignorant position.
You're Canadian
So it's no surprise you have little man syndrome, and throw tantrums when your "facts" are Debunked.
I love how butt hurt you are.

Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 01-30-2015, 12:42 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're jealous. Because you're too much of a coward to enlist. How pathetic is your life

Your knowledge is so lacking you resort to trying to insult. Typical pathetic liberal.
Insulting me only furthers the painfully obvious fact that you can't defend your ignorant position.
You're Canadian
So it's no surprise you have little man syndrome, and throw tantrums when your "facts" are Debunked.
I love how butt hurt you are.
Your right, I didn't enlist.

I have never tried to ride on the coat tails of those who did either.

I have much more respect for the people that defend my freedoms and way of life than to spit on them like that.

Yeah I'm Canadian, and if you pulled that shit up here you'd be looking at a court date.

Yep, I'm just a typical pathetic liberal that respects what my military does for me.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
bob351
  #76  
Old 01-30-2015, 12:48 PM
bob351's Avatar
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

You can spin any excuse for americas shortcomings but at the end of the day you haven't won a war since ww2. I know its hard to believe since you grew up with cold war propaganda and america is the greatest country in the world blah blah blah strongest military blah blah america can do no wrong, we are an infallible nation, its never our fault when we lose blah blah blow it up your own ass.

I don't disagree that in a conventional war you could beat iraq and afghanistan, however it isn't a conventional war.

The only one who should be embarrassed here is you, parading around like you are in the military, dishonoring all those who actually served.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
rob666
  #77  
Old 01-30-2015, 02:56 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Your right, I didn't enlist.

I have never tried to ride on the coat tails of those who did either.

I have much more respect for the people that defend my freedoms and way of life than to spit on them like that.

Yeah I'm Canadian, and if you pulled that shit up here you'd be looking at a court date.

Yep, I'm just a typical pathetic liberal that respects what my military does for me.
You're a loser. You probably tried to enlist and was denied.
Now you spend all your unemployed life worrying about my military career.

Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 01-30-2015, 03:05 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob351 View Post
You can spin any excuse for americas shortcomings but at the end of the day you haven't won a war since ww2. I know its hard to believe since you grew up with cold war propaganda and america is the greatest country in the world blah blah blah strongest military blah blah america can do no wrong, we are an infallible nation, its never our fault when we lose blah blah blow it up your own ass.

I don't disagree that in a conventional war you could beat iraq and afghanistan, however it isn't a conventional war.

The only one who should be embarrassed here is you, parading around like you are in the military, dishonoring all those who actually served.
I was in the military douchbag. All the whining by you and rob can't change that.
And as far as defeating Iraq or whoever on war, conventional or not. America could defeat them easily if they were willing to do what it takes to win. I never said they didn't try, I said they weren't willing to do what it takes.
A war is only unconventional if America chooses to fight a unconventional war. Iraq was defeated in conventional war in 3 weeks time, and that was with taking extraordinary precaution to not kill civilians.
I don't hold that against America's leadership that we don't fight like the taliban.

America is an exceptional nation. Who can defeat who in a war doesn't matter to me.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #79  
Old 01-30-2015, 03:07 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post

Yep, I'm just a typical pathetic liberal.
That's a Understatement. Add brainwashed tool, and jealous Internet warrior.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #80  
Old 01-30-2015, 07:13 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're a loser. You probably tried to enlist and was denied.
Now you spend all your unemployed life worrying about my military career.
You never had a military career.

You lied though and said you did.

You lied pathologically.

Which is compounded by the fact you often make statements about supporting the military.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO