Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Brzezinski: US Should Deploy Troop to Baltics

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
The Ukraine isn't recognizing the election in Crimea either....... It's a 2 way street.
Either way, ousted leader or not, Russia has no business in Eastern Ukraine.

Old 01-25-2015, 08:14 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Yeah I've seen everything regarding that, they don't at all in any way come off as Fascist Nazi's fighting to control Ukraine to me.
I hope you're not serious about this........

Old 01-25-2015, 08:22 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
I hope you're not serious about this........
So you're telling me you believe that but don't believe in the evidence that proves Russian involvement in the East?

Old 01-25-2015, 09:16 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
So you're telling me you believe that but don't believe in the evidence that proves Russian involvement in the East?
I'm sure there is a certain level of Russian involvement, not unlike the assistance provided to the government of Iraq in the fight against ISIS.

What I'm questioning is your disbelief that there are right wing extremists flocking to Ukraine, that they are fighting for nazi ideology, and that they are open about the fact they want to take the fight to Kiev when this war is over.

Gaston Besson, the Azov Battalion, it's all out there........

Old 01-25-2015, 09:22 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
I'm sure there is a certain level of Russian involvement, not unlike the assistance provided to the government of Iraq in the fight against ISIS.

What I'm questioning is your disbelief that there are right wing extremists flocking to Ukraine, that they are fighting for nazi ideology, and that they are open about the fact they want to take the fight to Kiev when this war is over.

Gaston Besson, the Azov Battalion, it's all out there........
I never said I disbelieved there are right wing extremists fighting. I know they are in battalions along Veteran Ukrainian soldier battalions. However, there are also battalions of regular citizens from around the world also fighting on behalf of Ukraine. It doesn't mean those citizens want to destroy the Kiev.. They just want Russia out. Same as the Azov.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:38 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
I never said I disbelieved there are right wing extremists fighting. I know they are in battalions along Veteran Ukrainian soldier battalions. However, there are also battalions of regular citizens from around the world also fighting on behalf of Ukraine. It doesn't mean those citizens want to destroy the Kiev.. They just want Russia out. Same as the Azov.
There was a very strong element of right wing extremism in the protests though, a big shift to the right when the president was ousted, and now a huge influx of neo Nazis fighting for one particular side.......... Euro maiden was organized and influenced, and fought, largely by people with these beliefs......... And now they're continuing their fight.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:40 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
There was a very strong element of right wing extremism in the protests though, a big shift to the right when the president was ousted, and now a huge influx of neo Nazis fighting for one particular side.......... Euro maiden was organized and influenced, and fought, largely by people with these beliefs......... And now they're continuing their fight.
Don't get me wrong, I dislike Nazi's much more than Russians. I don't even really dislike Russians, just Putin being an idiot. But I still believe whoever it is doing the fighting, they need to stand up to Russia. If Nazi's took control of the government that would be a bad thing for sure, but right now they have no influence in it.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:50 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I dislike Nazi's much more than Russians. I don't even really dislike Russians, just Putin being an idiot. But I still believe whoever it is doing the fighting, they need to stand up to Russia. If Nazi's took control of the government that would be a bad thing for sure, but right now they have no influence in it.
Immediately after the coup they had more influence....... Mainly because of their role in orchestrating it........ They have a few seats left in parliament though.

I think the real danger will be when this war is over, and they turn their attention to Kiev........ The extreme right has become amalgamated in Ukraine, and politically powerful and savvy......... These mercenary volunteers are doing this with the belief that when this is over, the Ukraine will become the white nationalist base......

Old 01-25-2015, 09:51 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Fir what it's worth I don't trust Putin either, I always thought he was a snake......... I'm just not sure that his enemies are our friends.

Old 01-25-2015, 09:58 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Immediately after the coup they had more influence....... Mainly because of their role in orchestrating it........ They have a few seats left in parliament though.

I think the real danger will be when this war is over, and they turn their attention to Kiev........ The extreme right has become amalgamated in Ukraine, and politically powerful and savvy......... These mercenary volunteers are doing this with the belief that when this is over, the Ukraine will become the white nationalist base......
They can think what they want, but if somehow they did take power in Ukraine the US would take them out ourselves.