Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526
Brutalized Mother Ordered to Write to Abuser by Court

Be back! There are a few quirks in the system since the site was taken down and restored. Chris is working on it.

February 16, 2015

The face of Natalie Allman tells the story. Two black eyes, her body badly beaten and her throat slashed by her fiance

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
natalie.jpg  

Old 02-17-2015, 01:42 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526
Re: Brutalized Mother Ordered to Write to Abuser by Court

February 15, 2015

Natalie Allman, 29, was battered with a dumbbell by Jason Hughes, 42

TA soldier Hughes also slit her throat in 2012 attack to make her look

natalie2.jpg  

natalie4.jpg  

natalie5.jpg  

natalie6.jpg  

twinw.jpg  

twins.jpg  

twins2.jpg  

twins3.jpg  

allman%20hughes.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, St. Geno
Old 02-17-2015, 01:45 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss21526

I edited and tried posting the full story 4 times. I am frustrated now.

This story is despicable and disgusting! This piece of shit was not give enough prison time.

Victim Told to Write to Vicious Attacker or Face Jail Herself

Natalie Allman feared for her life as she was battered with a dumbbell

Natalie Allman who was tortured for seven hours in front of her twin sons has been forced to write to her attacker, or face the prospect of being sent to jail herself.

A mother who was tortured for seven hours and had her throat slashed in front of her twin sons has been forced to write to her attacker, and could face jail herself if she refuses.

Natalie Allman, 29, feared for her life as she was battered with a dumbbell and required reconstructive surgery after evil Jason Hughes, 42, left her with deep lacerations on her neck.

The twisted former Territorial Army soldier attacked her because he wanted to make her look "ugly" after she dumped him.
Hughes was jailed for nine years in 2012 for the brutal attack at the couple's home in Ross-on-Wye, Herefords, which was witnessed by their twin sons.

But, now a judge has ordered Ms Allman must send three letters a year to Hughes, updating him on their five year old boys, including photographs, every Easter, September and December.

The order has been made under parental rights laws, and if Ms Allman does not comply, she will be in contempt of court, and could be imprisoned.

Ms Allman said, "We are the victims, not him. I thought he was going to kill me that night for no reason and my boys saw that. They were terrified.

"'I'm so angry that the law still defends his parental rights and that he is still being allowed to control us from behind bars.

"I couldn't believe it. I could end up being split up from my children and sent to prison when he was the one who attacked me. I'm the one being treated like a criminal."'

Ms Allman had met Hughes, who was already a father of two, in 2008, when they were both home carers.

They became engaged in 2010, and she discovered that she was expecting twins.

But, Hughes had a drink problem and in February, 2011, Ms Allman ended their relationship just two months before they had planned to marry.

She has said previously that he was drinking as much as a litre of vodka a day or six litres of cider, and he lashed out after she told him she was seeing someone else.

On February 3, 2011, as Ms Allman lay in bed, Hughes launched the terrifying seven hour attack on his ex, attempting to smother her with a pillow before repeatedly bludgeoning her with a dumb bell.

Ms Allman had told Winchester Crown Court how she had woken up to find Hughes sitting astride her hitting her with the weight.

He then used the blade from a mini tool to slash a 20cm-long cut across her throat, narrowly missing her major artery by a few millimetres.

Hughes, who had received training with bayonets and knives as part of his Army training, only let Ms Allman call an ambulance seven hours later.

When officers arrived at the home they found the couple's terrified sons, then two, in bed with their mother and covered in blood.

She was rushed to Hereford Hospital and Hughes was arrested by officers at the scene.

Ms Allman had suffered eight wounds to her head and five fractures to her face bones. She also needed cosmetic surgery to rebuild her throat.

Hughes was jailed for nine years after he was convicted of malicious wounding with intent to cause grievous bodily harm at Worcester Crown Court on August 2, 2012.

Defending Hughes, Abigail Nixon said if Hughes had intended to kill Natalie then he could have done so because of his military training.

Ms Nixon said, "His intention was to cause a hideous scar she could not hide if she had dressed up to look pretty.

"'He was trying to make her look ugly to other men."
After Hughes was jailed, Ms Allman began to rebuild her life, and the following year gave birth to a son, Aaron, with her new partner Wayne Young, 43.

However, in January, 2014, she was told that Hughes was applying for a Residence and Contact Order under Section 8 of the Children Act of 1989, and was asking for six letters a year, as well as phone calls from the twins on their birthdays and at Christmas.

Ms Allman spent

wayne%20young.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, BadmouthBetty, K9Grip, kellyhound, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, Sharon, St. Geno
Old 02-17-2015, 03:28 AM
wujuan
Offline:
i am that which is
Poster Rank:311
girlie girl

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2494

I was court ordered to see my dad every birthday, every xmas and every other holiday or whenever he wanted to see me. if we didnt comply I would have been removed from my guardian (my mothers sister which is where I wanted to be) he lived in a mental institution. no child should have to go through that and no mother should have to write letters to her attempted murderer. I pray those children will never have to visit him. I still get very stressed sick at xmas. and I'm sure they will too. a ringing phone will become a thing of nightmares. trust me. poor kids.

adhartz, Azimuth, BBKF, diamondsmiles, fluffy_mcmittens, juliemd, Karma, kellyhound, Nickola, Pigeon, Pollucy, rapeWhistle, Sharon, slapchoppa, Spiffyfable, St. Geno, TheFallOfTroyML, winvens, Zambini
Old 02-17-2015, 03:52 AM
Spiffyfable
Offline:
★ PSYCHOPOMP ★
Poster Rank:86
Man

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11946

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujuan View Post
I was court ordered to see my dad every birthday, every xmas and every other holiday or whenever he wanted to see me. if we didnt comply I would have been removed from my guardian (my mothers sister which is where I wanted to be) he lived in a mental institution. no child should have to go through that and no mother should have to write letters to her attempted murderer. I pray those children will never have to visit him. I still get very stressed sick at xmas. and I'm sure they will too. a ringing phone will become a thing of nightmares. trust me. poor kids.
Sorry to hear that...

Man that's some Fucked Up Shit. One would just assume that the powers that be, wouldn't be that stupid

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiffyfable For This Useful Post:
BBKF, diamondsmiles, winvens, wujuan
Old 02-17-2015, 05:57 AM
spudigitti
Offline:
His Royal Highness
Poster Rank:71
male

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4690 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 5/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss13268

Bizarre....

The Following User Says Thank You to spudigitti For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 02-17-2015, 07:34 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 412

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61169

sometimes it seems judges live in an entire different galaxy

Old 02-17-2015, 02:37 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

What is this bullshit? This monster tried to murder her in front of the kids and she is forced to keep him updated with their lives. This country becomes more of a dictatorship by the day.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
BBKF, Cool_Dog_Group, diamondsmiles, Karma
Old 02-17-2015, 03:14 PM
thckoitin
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:446
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss1469

Happened in UK, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire.

Old 02-17-2015, 04:02 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts