Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 2689 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss10314
Re: Brothers Kill Parents

Originally Posted by xomgitsaznx View Post

I went to high school with this guy, he was always a bit different..
Oh, it's ok.

It's just a different CULTCHA.

They have their ways...just as we have ours.

We mustn't judge.

Obama and the other Corrupt Insider Politicians, like Lyin' Lipstick Teddyboy Cruz, are trying to bring in MILLIONS and MILLIONS and MILLIONS more to bring about similar 'Cultural Enrichment'.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2016, 04:43 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:257
Contributions: 119
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3249

Originally Posted by xomgitsaznx View Post

I went to high school with this guy, he was always a bit different..
In what way was he different, if you don't mind me asking?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to slyksleevemuckyey For This Useful Post:
a175, kellyhound, mrm1109, Pigeon, winvens
Old 04-30-2016, 08:57 AM
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 398
Mentioned: 81 Post(s)
Quoted: 1703 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss60865

The Ttwo brothers went to an anime convention last weekend after the older sibling shot and killed their parents inside their San Jose home, newly released court documents alleged.

Prosecutors on Friday charged Hasib bin Golamrabbi, 22, and Omar Golamrabbi, 17, with two counts each of murder, the Santa Clara County district attorney’s office said. Omar Golamrabbi was being charged as an adult, prosecutors said.

The older brother admitted to shooting his father multiple times inside their garage “because a stranger whom he could not name had assaulted him in the home [and] had told him to do that,” according to a court document released by the district attorney’s office. He said another person had shot his mother multiple times.

The younger sibling told investigators that he had been inside their home when his older brother killed his parents but didn’t mention the presence of another person, according to the court document.

After Hasib bin Golamrabbi killed his father, he asked his younger brother to close the curtain, Omar told investigators. Hasib then killed his mother, according to court documents.

Before heading out Saturday morning to the anime convention in Oakland, the younger sibling said he checked to “make sure that blood was not seeping out from inside the garage.”

Investigators said the siblings were later seen at Kraken Con “behaving normally.”

KGO-TV reported that a note had been found next to the bodies with the message, "Sorry, my first kill was clumsy."

Court documents do not reveal what the messages that investigators found on the walls and floor had said. Investigators matched writings at the crime scene to notebooks found in the siblings' bedrooms, according to court documents.

One of the writings had specific characteristics “consistent with Omar’s writing,” an investigator said in court documents.

The younger brother was found about two miles away from their family home that Sunday. Police tried to contact the older brother, but he had turned off his cellphone, according to court documents. He was eventually found and arrested in Tracy, Calif., on Wednesday.

In a jailhouse interview, the older brother told the San Francisco Chronicle that his teenage sibling was not involved in the killings and that more information would be revealed during the trial.

“I want everyone to know what happened,” he told the newspaper, “but I can’t say anything without a lawyer.”

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
a175, BostonPancake, gatagato, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, Sharon, winvens, xomgitsaznx
Old 04-30-2016, 11:57 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:431
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Old 05-01-2016, 12:45 AM
Poster Rank:4822
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss34

well I knew him since middle school, he never really stood out just really quiet. But when we got to high school he changed a lot!! He grew out his hair and always wore black jeans with black shirts. Always black! But he was a really smart guy. He was socially awkward. I would try talking to him in class or out in the quad but he would just give dirty looks or just mumble things..to be honest a lot of us in the area kinda seen it coming. Well at least the whole murdering part

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to xomgitsaznx For This Useful Post:
a175, Arkoquisa, BostonPancake, kellyhound, lesslis2015, Pigeon, Pink., Pyramid_Head, Sharon, slyksleevemuckyey, Top Gear, winvens
Old 05-01-2016, 10:23 AM
Top Gear
Poster Rank:55
Contributions: 1
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9418 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 4/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss16544

What could be worse than killing your parents or parents killing their children. Death penalty if guilty.

Old 05-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Poster Rank:8
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 8989 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63759

Sad to say, but more of this to come, USA.

Old 05-01-2016, 12:38 PM
Poster Rank:364
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 849 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 7/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss2016

More of this to come?

There have ALWAYS been cases of this happening. It's not some sudden immigrant problem.

It's a pretty common form of murder.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
a175, AWealls, cubenesis, Pyramid_Head, winvens
Old 05-01-2016, 05:05 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:79
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12531

I laughed when I saw his picture. Nice haircut loser, I'm sure the boys in prison will love it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
reload101, Sharon
Old 05-02-2016, 07:45 AM
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Girl, Interrupted
Contributions: 203
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1762 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss51189

Messages in black marker were scrawled on the walls and floors of the Golam Rabbi home near their bodies. Investigators found that the writing was consistent with that of Omar when they compared them to one of his notebooks. The messages appear to be an attempt to throw off police.

“Sorry, my first kill was clumsy.”

“Take care of your brother or he’s next.”

Both brothers have been charged with murder and each have entered pleas of not guilty, according to Santa Clara County district attorney’s office spokesman Sean Webby. Omar Golam Rabbi, 17, has been charged as an adult. The brothers waived the preliminary hearing which means they could be planning to enter a guilty plea. On Friday, as the brothers were being arraigned, family and friends of the Rabbis attended their funeral to honor their loved ones.

According to NBC News, there is no mention of Hasib’s sexual orientation in the court documents, but another message at the scene may have been too transparent. It leads to speculation that the motivation was indeed related to Hasib’s sexual orientation.

“I can’t be like you, telling a lie. I can’t love someone without telling them"
Below is the makeshift memorial at the family home.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video

Why not join us at:
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
a175, winvens