Go Back  

British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 08-02-2015, 11:35 AM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Why fear?


According to their DEATH Cult propaganda, they supposedly "Love Death".

Shouldn't he be welcoming that Pair O' Dice where he will get unlimited cooze?

Good point!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
  #22  
Old 08-04-2015, 09:42 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
This doesn't surprise me one bit. Not only would his capture or death be a huge win for the allied forces, but his Western origins means he'll never truly be "one of them." Western culture is the ultimate corruptor in the fundamental extremist's eyes, and the lives of "converts" who come from Western cultures will never carry the same value to them.

It's almost like apostasy is a retroactive concept: once an infidel, always an infidel.
Everyone is useful when they're willing to do your dirty work, and you don't give two fucks about them.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #23  
Old 08-04-2015, 10:32 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10526
Re: British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Everyone is useful when they're willing to do your dirty work, and you don't give two fucks about them.
True.

The whole moo slum DEATH Cult is, and has always been, one giant CON GAME.

Starting with MoreHamHead.


MoreHamHead was the Elron Hubbard of his day and the DEATH Cult was the $cientology of it's day.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Metal Mike, Sarge99
  #24  
Old 08-05-2015, 02:08 AM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
True.

The whole moo slum DEATH Cult is, and has always been, one giant CON GAME.

Starting with MoreHamHead.


MoreHamHead was the Elron Hubbard of his day and the DEATH Cult was the $cientology of it's day.

Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
commondenom, Metal Mike, Sarge99, vipersna, winvens
  #25  
Old 08-05-2015, 03:43 AM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Everyone is useful when they're willing to do your dirty work, and you don't give two fucks about them.
And that's exactly why I plan on skipping this entire country after I've slaughtered Congress and handed the reins off to those smarter and more compassionate than I.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #26  
Old 08-05-2015, 04:19 AM
Azimuth's Avatar
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman
Join Date: Jul 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376
Re: British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
Maybe it's just their CULTCHA...?

__________________
"Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim." -Nora Ephron
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Azimuth For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #27  
Old 08-05-2015, 04:34 AM
Metal Mike's Avatar
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable
Join Date: Jun 2013
 
Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by azimuth View Post

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 08-05-2015, 09:11 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss10526
Re: British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life

Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
"Maybe it's just their CULTCHA...?"

********************************



It is just their CULTCHA.


It is the Arab/moo slum CHAOS based Ghetto CULTCHA which is 1,000's of years old.

When MoreHamHead the murdering Child Molesting CON MAN came along, he correctly identified the pathologies present in the insane CHAOS base Arab CULTCHA and exploited it.

MoreHamHead exploited the vulnerability of the twisted Arabs the same way that pimps exploit the vulnerability of twisted girls and turn them into ho's.

Because MoreHamHead was a Pimp...as are all the subsequent moo slum 'leaders' (aka betrayers of their own people).


The Arab/moo slum CHAOS based Ghetto CULTCHA is very similar to the US CHAOS based low life Ghetto Trash CULTCHA.

That's why there is (unfortunately) a significant number Black moo slums in the US.

The two low life CHAOS based CULTCHAS are similar enough to be compatible and/or transferable.

The DEATH Cult falsely represents itself as a supposed 'religion'.

It is actually a Vector for the spread of the Global Cancer of the low life Ghetto CHAOS based Arab/moo slum CULTCHA.




Chiraq...or...Iraq?

There is no discernible difference in mindset, behavior or results.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20a%20%20Chiraq%2001.jpg  

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
tbone79
  #29  
Old 08-05-2015, 12:05 PM
vipersna's Avatar
vipersna
Offline:
Sexican
Poster Rank:150
Resident Nympho
Join Date: Dec 2013
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6399
Re: British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
"Maybe it's just their CULTCHA...?"

********************************



It is just their CULTCHA.


It is the Arab/moo slum CHAOS based Ghetto CULTCHA which is 1,000's of years old.

When MoreHamHead the murdering Child Molesting CON MAN came along, he correctly identified the pathologies present in the insane CHAOS base Arab CULTCHA and exploited it.

MoreHamHead exploited the vulnerability of the twisted Arabs the same way that pimps exploit the vulnerability of twisted girls and turn them into ho's.

Because MoreHamHead was a Pimp...as are all the subsequent moo slum 'leaders' (aka betrayers of their own people).


The Arab/moo slum CHAOS based Ghetto CULTCHA is very similar to the US CHAOS based low life Ghetto Trash CULTCHA.

That's why there is (unfortunately) a significant number Black moo slums in the US.

The two low life CHAOS based CULTCHAS are similar enough to be compatible and/or transferable.

The DEATH Cult falsely represents itself as a supposed 'religion'.

It is actually a Vector for the spread of the Global Cancer of the low life Ghetto CHAOS based Arab/moo slum CULTCHA.




Chiraq...or...Iraq?

There is no discernible difference in mindset, behavior or results.
An i taking world political science???

Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 08-05-2015, 12:46 PM
GregK's Avatar
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473
Re: British Militant Jihadi John 'flees Islamic State' in Fear of His Life

They get this fucker yet?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO