Go Back  

British Defence Secretary Urges MP's to Allow Bombing IS. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 07-05-2015, 07:49 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:61
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: British Defence Secretary Urges MP's to Allow Bombing IS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
What's the alternative?

Iraq can't stand on its own, their Army runs away.

No matter who you kill, someone bad will wind up in control.
That's why you put yourself in charge and maintain an iron-fisted presence for the next 100 years to make sure that the occupied people do everything right...or else.

Strength and brutality are respected over there. It doesn't matter what the actual cause is. Help them, build them up, even treat them with dignity and respect; but don't ever let them forget how able and willing you are to utterly annihilate anyone who challenges your order. Make insurgency unwinnable and unstomachable to the enemy.

Old 07-05-2015, 08:42 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11725

I know most you toddlers wasn't born during the Nayirah episode, but for most part it has been a web of shit in the middle east since then.

Old 07-05-2015, 10:47 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
When they were in their "base" guys like John McCain were criticizing Obama for not arming and aiding them.

Everybody just can't wait to jump into that shithole, pick a random side and kill people.

It doesn't matter that killing ISIS is directly helping Iran, and Assad, and other terrorist organizations that are presently in Syria fighting ISIS...... Nope, let's just run in and shoot something
Don't understand why you disliked my post, I was trying to indicate the anti terror strategy (as it is being conducted) is not working and that yes, the west has been infiltrated with or had its citizens been radicalized with terrorists.

rob666
Old 07-05-2015, 10:53 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
That's why you put yourself in charge and maintain an iron-fisted presence for the next 100 years to make sure that the occupied people do everything right...or else.

Strength and brutality are respected over there. It doesn't matter what the actual cause is. Help them, build them up, even treat them with dignity and respect; but don't ever let them forget how able and willing you are to utterly annihilate anyone who challenges your order. Make insurgency unwinnable and unstomachable to the enemy.
It will take what it took to win WW2, the Germans and Japanese fought to the bitter end, millions and million of civilians killed, cities and countries devastated.

The allies had to go in and destroy them, totally take away any and all resistance and armaments.

Limited wars don't work.

No country has the heart or political will to do that yet, and I hate to see that day come if it does.

Clubhouse, rob666
Old 07-05-2015, 12:47 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:61
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post
It will take what it took to win WW2, the Germans and Japanese fought to the bitter end, millions and million of civilians killed, cities and countries devastated.

The allies had to go in and destroy them, totally take away any and all resistance and armaments.

Limited wars don't work.

No country has the heart or political will to do that yet, and I hate to see that day come if it does.
Honestly, there are times when I'm convinced that the Arabs would have a little more good sense than that.

The Germans fought mostly out of nationalistic pride and duty to their country; the Japanese fought not only for the same reason but also out of cultural and racial pride. But both the Germans and the Japanese knew what surrender meant because they were following the orders of centralized leadership.

The good thing about jihadis is that even in the face of a common enemy, they will never be that unified and organized. There are too many different sects of Islam and too many tribal divisions. While that deprives the West of an effective decapitational (<-- awesome word, right? just made it up ) strategy, it also means that the enemy is of a much smaller stature and that entire nation-states of rank-and-file citizens aren't being united and conscripted against us. There are some Arabs who like us and some who hate us; and while it's easy for us to turn the former into the latter, they aren't all duty-bound to take arms up against us like the Germans and the Japanese were. It's not like we would have to obliterate their infrastructure and manufacturing centers or fly terror bombing missions like we did in Europe. Sure, groups like ISIS like to make the citizenry fight us under duress, but that would be much harder to accomplish with 500,000 Western soldiers running the show.

In retrospect, I think a lot of colonial empires in the past had it right: they recognized the inherent instability of that region and did what they had to do to stabilize it as far as their best interests were concerned. In my very humble opinion, that's probably the only solution even now.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 07-05-2015, 02:07 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10544

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
I know most you toddlers wasn't born during the Nayirah episode, but for most part it has been a web of shit in the middle east since then.
The Middle East has been a massive Cluster F*ck for at least 5,000 years.

This due to the Arab 'culture' which is CHAOS based.

When MoreHamHead, the child molesting con man Psychopath came along, he exploited that CHAOS based madness by incorporating it into his DEATH Cult.

Today, we have the Arab/moo slum CHAOS based 'culture' spread all over the globe like the epidemic it is.

The DEATH Cult is a carrier and vector for contamination of this CHAOS worldwide.

They create CHAOS and then offer a CHAOS compatible supposed solution.

It's actually a classic example of simple brainwashing very long term and on a very large scale.

Old 07-05-2015, 02:16 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
The Middle East has been a massive Cluster F*ck for at least 5,000 years.

This due to the Arab 'culture' which is CHAOS based.

When MoreHamHead, the child molesting con man Psychopath came along, he exploited that CHAOS based madness by incorporating it into his DEATH Cult.

Today, we have the Arab/moo slum CHAOS based 'culture' spread all over the globe like the epidemic it is.

The DEATH Cult is a carrier and vector for contamination of this CHAOS worldwide.

They create CHAOS and then offer a CHAOS compatible supposed solution.

It's actually a classic example of simple brainwashing very long term and on a very large scale.
I meant with U.S involvement.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nayirah_(testimony)

We've been cycling through targets over bullshit for quite some time. Doubt we are not really doing it over bullshit now, just told different.

Old 07-05-2015, 02:23 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2767 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10544

The US had no effect.

The Israelis had no effect.

The British had no effect.

The Greeks had no effect.

The Romans had no effect.

The Assyrians had no effect.

The Persians had no effect.

The Nubians had no effect.

The Phonecians had no effect.

Etc., etc., etc.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, Metal Mike, rob666
Old 07-06-2015, 01:23 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post

If a 10 year occupation cost 2 trillion dollars, what is a 100 year occupation going to cost?

Some would argue that what we've already done basically amounts to a 100 year occupation

Old 07-06-2015, 01:26 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zambini View Post

Limited wars don't work.

The thing is though, Japan and Germany had a sense of national unity.

All of these Middle eastern nations put tribal loyalty, religious loyalty and family loyalty above any sense of national unity.

Left to do as they please, they'll immediately start to kill each other for a multitude of reasons.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, Top Gear, winvens