Go Back  

BREAKING NEWS: Peaches Geldof Found Dead. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 05-01-2014, 10:23 AM
flangemanager
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:876
Award: Longest nipples

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss531
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Peaches Geldof Found Dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
So who removed the drug paraphernalia? The cops said they didn't find anything that would show drug use at the crime scene. What are the laws in the UK regarding removing evidence from the scene of a death?
It's possible that the family asked the police to withhold certain information from the press until after her funeral. It is also possible that someone else removed the items prior to the arrival of the services.

I had a feeling it was an overdose right from the start. I usually don't take an interest in things like this, but a friend of mine died of a heroin OD a few years ago. He was clean for over a year then relapsed. Took one dose at the strength he was previously used to and his body couldn't handle it.
His family were devastated as he had made such good strides toward rebuilding his life. I suspect the same thing has happened here.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flangemanager For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Clubhouse, diamondsmiles, K9Grip, Photoplay
Old 05-01-2014, 12:44 PM
Pie
Offline:
العضو التناسلي النسوي
Poster Rank:261
Too cool for Genetalia

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3177

If she did die from a heroin OD I hope the selfish bitch burns, no sympathy from me. It's the kids I feel sorry for, they now have no grow up without a mother because their selfish cunt of a mother didn't care about the consequences of her actions.

Kelseecat65
Old 05-01-2014, 01:11 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51381

No surprise it was heroin. These people are all the fucking same. Why they get glorified when they die, I don't know.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, MadCore
Old 05-01-2014, 06:25 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
So who removed the drug paraphernalia? The cops said they didn't find anything that would show drug use at the crime scene. What are the laws in the UK regarding removing evidence from the scene of a death?

Maybe her husband removed the evidence. He found her and their children were there.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
Old 05-01-2014, 06:27 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527

Quote:
Originally Posted by flangemanager View Post
It's possible that the family asked the police to withhold certain information from the press until after her funeral. It is also possible that someone else removed the items prior to the arrival of the services.

I had a feeling it was an overdose right from the start. I usually don't take an interest in things like this, but a friend of mine died of a heroin OD a few years ago. He was clean for over a year then relapsed. Took one dose at the strength he was previously used to and his body couldn't handle it.
His family were devastated as he had made such good strides toward rebuilding his life. I suspect the same thing has happened here.
I am sorry for your loss, flangemanager.

That is what happened to Sid Vicious, although now there is a theory that it was a mercy killing by his mother.

Supposedly, his girlfriend at the time wouldn't do it.

He had been raped and beaten in jail.

Stupid Nancy's fault! Took his innocence and his life.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
flangemanager
Old 07-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212

Peaches Geldof died of heroin overdose, inquest rules.

The TV presenter had been a heroin addict and took the substitute drug methadone for two-and-a-half years before her death, the inquest heard.

A police search found 6.9g of heroin in her house but there was no indication she had planned to take her own life.

Her husband, musician Tom Cohen, told the hearing in Gravesend the 25-year-old had started using the drug again in February this year.

He had witnessed her flushing drugs she had hidden in their loft down the toilet, but was not aware of any other drugs in the house until they were found by police.

In his evidence, the musician said his wife had taken weekly drugs tests since seeking treatment for her addiction two years ago.

Although she had informed him they were clear, Mr Cohen said he now believed Geldof had been lying about the tests.

Mr Cohen, who married Geldof in 2012, found his wife slumped on the bed at their home in Wrotham in Kent on 7 April after becoming concerned when she failed to answer the phone.

He had been away for the weekend with the elder of their two sons, Astala, leaving Geldof at home with their 11-month old son, Phaedra.

She was pronounced dead at the scene.

After a toxicology report was issued in May, the police launched a criminal inquiry "into the supply of drugs" in connection with her death. No arrests have been made so far.

Det Ch Insp Paul Fotheringham, who led the investigation, said "importation quality" heroin with a purity of 61% - "far exceeding" the 26% purity usually found at street level - was found in a black cloth bag inside a cupboard over a bedroom door.

"The black bag also contained 34 medical syringes, some were with needles and some without, some were sealed in original packaging and some contained traces of a brown coloured residue," he said.

"There were also 45 packaged and sealed syringes, alcohol wipes and cotton buds."

'Fatal range'

Police also found a pair of knotted black tights under Geldof's body and two other pairs of tights with knots in them elsewhere in the property, along with a number of burnt spoons.

The syringe containing the fatal dose was discovered in a cardboard box next to the bed, which also contained sweets.

Forensic scientist Emma Harris, who had been involved in examining the body, said: "Tolerance to heroin... appears to be lost fairly rapidly when users cease to use the drug, and deaths commonly occur in people who have previously been tolerant and have returned to using heroin."

Pathologist Peter Jerreat said the levels of heroin in Geldof's body were in a "fatal range"; while evidence of codeine, methadone and morphine were also found in her blood.

He further noted that puncture wounds were found on Geldof's body on her elbows, wrists and thumbs.

'History repeating'

Geldof's mother, Paula Yates, died of a heroin overdose at the age of 41 when Peaches was 11 years old.

Coroner Roger Hatch said: "It's said that the death of Peaches Geldof-Cohen is history repeating itself but this is not entirely so.

"By November last year she had ceased to take heroin as a result of the considerable treatment and counselling that she had received.

"This was a significant achievement for her but for reasons we will never know prior to her death she returned to taking heroin."

He said her death would be recorded as "drugs related" and expressed his deep sympathy to the Geldof family.

Mr Cohen left the inquest without comment.

BBC News Entertainment\Arts

Old 07-23-2014, 03:49 PM
PTSD Is My Life
Offline:
Your Mothers Nightmare...
Poster Rank:302
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2617

Good, it can fade from the news now...why should she be mourned more than the skag head living under a bridge? Because she was a spoilt rich kid who never actually did anything with her life despite daddy throwing 100's of thousands of £'s in her direction including paying large sums towards the itunes festival just so they would have her as the UK presenter. I remember watching it in cringing embarrassment as she was so obviously Fuck ed off her face, with her, the twat Keith Lemon and the band White stripes all suckling up to and blowing praises up each others arses.....They where all so high that the announcing etc just slipped into slurred gibberish with little or no realisation of what or where they where. She gave the performance of her life the next night as she wasn't there and someone else had been rushed in to cover her drugged up are.

And if anyone says oh she had a rough life, they can Fuck off, she had a life of luxury. Yes mummy died of an overdose but that happens to many each week and they don't go on to do what she did, she had more money spent on her for rehab than most on here will earn in a lifetime of hard graft. When mummy dear died she was not much of a loss support wise as her kids where mainly looked after by a gaggle of nannies, cooks, cleaners all managed by a Governess just as they had beeN since birth with mummy picking them up for the occasional photo opportunity.
Paula was off shooting shit up her arms and fucking whoever would pay her dealers. Bob Geld of has his faults but he refused to continue paying her drug bills for her which lead in large to her fucking off prostituting her drug addled carcass to those that would.
At least Paula kept her crap away from the kids...It looks like poor peaches was smacking up with baby in the house and died whilst she was supposed to be looking after it not seeking gratification from a needle.
She probably only stayed clean long enough for daddy to switch the funding back on for her (he would refuse to give her money whilst she was using - he paid all her bills anyway but she knew she would get no cash unless she could prove cleanliness so would save and binge save and binge save and die in a festering heap of vomit blood and shit whilst her kid was in another room.

I did notice that hubby rang his mother first, they then located the kid and then the emergency services, unless your rich and famous don't try that one yourselves kids as you will find yourself in front of a judge for perverting the course of justice and that's before we get to the disposal of drugs and associated paraphinalia.
One less stupid fucking spoilt rich bitch stealing oxygen.

Siegfried Sassoon

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PTSD Is My Life For This Useful Post:
divreaper, gatagato, gregforbes, icheerthebull
Old 07-23-2014, 11:38 PM
gregforbes
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5192

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssssss30

I couldn't have said it better. Especially the first part, let this fade into the sunset. No one shives a git anymore about this drug whore.
Someone else said she sounded like a character in Lord of the Rings......kudos. Well said.

The Following User Says Thank You to gregforbes For This Useful Post:
PTSD Is My Life
Old 07-26-2014, 10:23 AM
PTSD Is My Life
Offline:
Your Mothers Nightmare...
Poster Rank:302
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 907 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2617

Old Bob was obviously distraught as he was so occupied by the death of his daughter that he announced his engagement to some woman I probably neither know or wish to.
The sad truth is he was probably relieved in a way as she caused him more worry and stress than ANY parent should be put through.

Siegfried Sassoon

Old 07-26-2014, 12:20 PM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Great post ptsd. I was slagging her off a few weeks ago and a mate of mine got really upset, turns out he was good mates with her and he insisted she was off the drugs and I knew fuck all about it. Was tempted to call him when I read the update but that would be harsh. I do feel smug though

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following User Says Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
PTSD Is My Life