Go Back  

BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact With A Flight 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #621  
Old 04-14-2014, 03:42 PM
Clubhouse's Avatar
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

We know for sure that it wasn't a catastrophic failure of the aircraft and it was a criminal act.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Johnny Wadd, Kelseecat65
  #622  
Old 04-14-2014, 03:45 PM
Clubhouse's Avatar
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

Was it about a week or less before the CIA and MI6 became involved?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
  #623  
Old 04-14-2014, 03:53 PM
gatagato's Avatar
gatagato
Online
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:180
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Contributions: 367
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5487
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
We know for sure that it wasn't a catastrophic failure of the aircraft and it was a criminal act.
Someone deliberately brought the plane to crash where it was impossible / extremely hard to find, that's what the data recorded say so far. And he did it in a professional and mysterious way.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, Kelseecat65
  #624  
Old 04-14-2014, 04:49 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatagato View Post
Someone deliberately brought the plane to crash where it was impossible / extremely hard to find, that's what the data recorded say so far. And he did it in a professional and mysterious way.
I did hear or read that if they never find the airplane then the life insurance for the pilot would be honored, I think 8 or so years after.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
gatagato
  #625  
Old 04-14-2014, 04:52 PM
PlinyTheYounger's Avatar
PlinyTheYounger
Offline:
★ Sexual Tyrannosaurus ★
Poster Rank:62
Pelvic Sorcerer
Join Date: Mar 2012
 
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 6869 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15201
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

/thread

__________________
I masturbated over that pic with the bloated belly. - JumboSausage
Yeah baby, pee on my bush! - LiquidSky
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlinyTheYounger For This Useful Post:
Pyramid_Head, winvens
  #626  
Old 04-14-2014, 05:42 PM
gatagato's Avatar
gatagato
Online
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:180
Male
Join Date: Jul 2009
Contributions: 367
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 852 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5487
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
I did hear or read that if they never find the airplane then the life insurance for the pilot would be honored, I think 8 or so years after.
Yes, in March, almost a month ago US were already leaning towards pilot suicide: if the plane (with the black boxes) won't be found, it can't be declared suicide, you need the proof otherwise will enable his family to collect the life insurance on his death US already thought so about a month ago
US leaning towards pilot suicide plot in missing MH370

It's classified by Malaysian authorities under Section 130C of the Penal Code, which deals with hijacking, sabotage and acts of terrorism: from the little that i understood of that article of their penal code, they kept open the "terrorist" option just in case someone would do something like this.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, Kelseecat65
  #627  
Old 04-15-2014, 12:17 AM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatagato View Post
Yes, in March, almost a month ago US were already leaning towards pilot suicide: if the plane (with the black boxes) won't be found, it can't be declared suicide, you need the proof otherwise will enable his family to collect the life insurance on his death US already thought so about a month ago
Thank you!! I remember something about it, but could not recall much else.

I just saw 2 things on CNN that might be of interest....

1. A cell phone tower detected the co pilots phone around the time the plane vanished.

2. Sub aborts mission to find flight 370 after exceeding depth limit.

I'm reading the scrolling words, not actually listening to them talk.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, gatagato
  #628  
Old 04-15-2014, 06:41 PM
Clubhouse's Avatar
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7
Join Date: Jun 2009
 
Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

Here we go

==========================================


MH370 'hijacked and in Afghanistan': Russian intelligence source claims all passengers and crew are alive but held hostage.


Unknown terrorists are said to have taken control of the missing plane and forced it to land near Kandahar.

A Russian newspaper has claimed that Flight MH370 was hijacked by "unknown terrorists" and flown to Afghanistan, where the crew and passengers are now being held hostage.

The extraordinary comments, attributed to a Russian intelligence source, appeared in the Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper.

The source told the paper: "Flight MH370 Malaysia Airlines missing on March 8 with 239 passengers was hijacked.

"Pilots are not guilty; the plane was hijacked by unknown terrorists.

"We know that the name of the terrorist who gave instructions to pilots is "Hitch."

"The plane is in Afghanistan not far from Kandahar near the border with Pakistan."

According to The Daily Star, Moskovsky Komsomolets also claims the passengers have been divided into seven groups and are living in mud huts with almost no food.

Twenty Asian passengers were said to have been smuggled into a bunker in Pakistan.

It is also claimed that the terrorists are possibly seeking to bargain with either America or China .

The news, perhaps unsurprisingly, has not been confirmed by authorities either in Malaysia or China.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 disappeared soon after taking off on March 8 from Kuala Lumpur bound for Beijing.

It had 227 passengers and 12 crew on board, triggering a multinational search that is now focused on the Indian Ocean.

On Friday, the Prime Minister of Australia, Tony Abbott, has said he was "very confident" that signals picked up by search teams in the Indian Ocean were from missing Flight MH370's black box.

During a visit to Beijing, China, he told the the Australian Broadcasting Corporation: "We have very much narrowed down the search area and we are very confident the signals are from the black box."

A fifth signal was detected by search crews on Friday.

The signals will eventually allow them to determine an exact resting place for the downed Boeing 777.

They will then send down a submersible vehicle to plumb the depths of the ocean for the black box.

The 'pings' emitted by Flight MH370's black box are soon expected to fade, more than a month after the plane, which was carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew, disappeared on March 8.

Daily Mirror

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, gatagato
  #629  
Old 04-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
Here we go

==========================================


MH370 'hijacked and in Afghanistan': Russian intelligence source claims all passengers and crew are alive but held hostage.


Unknown terrorists are said to have taken control of the missing plane and forced it to land near Kandahar.

A Russian newspaper has claimed that Flight MH370 was hijacked by "unknown terrorists" and flown to Afghanistan, where the crew and passengers are now being held hostage.

The extraordinary comments, attributed to a Russian intelligence source, appeared in the Moskovsky Komsomolets newspaper.

The source told the paper: "Flight MH370 Malaysia Airlines missing on March 8 with 239 passengers was hijacked.

"Pilots are not guilty; the plane was hijacked by unknown terrorists.

"We know that the name of the terrorist who gave instructions to pilots is "Hitch."

"The plane is in Afghanistan not far from Kandahar near the border with Pakistan."

According to The Daily Star, Moskovsky Komsomolets also claims the passengers have been divided into seven groups and are living in mud huts with almost no food.

Twenty Asian passengers were said to have been smuggled into a bunker in Pakistan.

It is also claimed that the terrorists are possibly seeking to bargain with either America or China .

The news, perhaps unsurprisingly, has not been confirmed by authorities either in Malaysia or China.

Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 disappeared soon after taking off on March 8 from Kuala Lumpur bound for Beijing.

It had 227 passengers and 12 crew on board, triggering a multinational search that is now focused on the Indian Ocean.

On Friday, the Prime Minister of Australia, Tony Abbott, has said he was "very confident" that signals picked up by search teams in the Indian Ocean were from missing Flight MH370's black box.

During a visit to Beijing, China, he told the the Australian Broadcasting Corporation: "We have very much narrowed down the search area and we are very confident the signals are from the black box."

A fifth signal was detected by search crews on Friday.

The signals will eventually allow them to determine an exact resting place for the downed Boeing 777.

They will then send down a submersible vehicle to plumb the depths of the ocean for the black box.

The 'pings' emitted by Flight MH370's black box are soon expected to fade, more than a month after the plane, which was carrying 227 passengers and 12 crew, disappeared on March 8.

Daily Mirror
Why would they wait all this time to reveal they have the plane? It said they live in mud huts with almost no food, wouldn't it be best to announce it ASAP in hopes of receiving food and/or money? I'm not buying into the mud hut theory.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, gatagato, winvens
  #630  
Old 04-15-2014, 09:00 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

Is this like the national enquirer in terms of quality?

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
gatagato

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO