Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2093
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

Well stranger things have happened, it's just weird the media is going full retard over it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DannyDrama For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65, TwistedSisterr, winvens
Old 04-12-2014, 05:37 AM
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212

Missing Malaysian plane's co-pilot made mid-flight phone call: Report.

KUALA LUMPUR: The co-pilot of missing Malaysian airliner flight MH370 attempted to make a mid-flight call from his mobile phone just before the plane vanished from radar screens, a report said on Saturday citing unnamed investigators.

The call ended abruptly possibly "because the aircraft was fast moving away from the (telecommunications) tower", New Straits Times quoted a source as saying.

But the Malaysian daily also quoted another source saying that while Fariq Abdul Hamid's "line was reattached", there was no certainty that a call was made from the Boeing 777 that vanished on March 8.

The report — titled a "desperate call for help" — did not say who he was trying to contact.

Fariq and Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah have come under intense scrutiny after the plane mysteriously vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board.

Investigators last month indicated that the flight was deliberately diverted and its communication systems manually switched off as it was leaving Malaysian airspace, triggering a criminal investigation by police that has revealed little so far.

The fate of flight MH370 has been shrouded in mystery, with a number of theories put forward including a hijacking or terrorist attack and a pilot gone rogue.

There have been unconfirmed previous reports in the Malaysian media of calls by the captain before or during the flight but no details have been released.

The NST report said that Flight 370 flew low enough near Penang island on Malaysia's west coast — after turning off course — for a telecommunications tower to pick up the co-pilot's phone signal.

The phone line was "reattached" between the time the plane veered off course and blipped off the radar, the government-controlled paper quoted the second source as saying.

"A 'reattachment' does not necessarily mean that a call was made. It can also be the result of the phone being switched on again."

Malaysia's transport ministry told AFP that it was examining the NST report and will issue a response.

The Malaysian government and media have repeatedly contradicted each other and themselves over details of the search and criminal investigation.

Times Of India

This story^^^^ only appears to be on Indian websites atm, it will be interesting to see if any of the Western news media pick up on it...I suspect it may be bogus....Although the source they say they have used New Straits Times is a Malaysian daily newspaper.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, gatagato, Kelseecat65, Pyramid_Head, TwistedSisterr
Old 04-12-2014, 07:10 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss12567

Just sounds like more theories from the dumbasses in charge.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, Kelseecat65, winvens
Old 04-12-2014, 03:13 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clubhouse View Post
Missing Malaysian plane's co-pilot made mid-flight phone call: Report.

KUALA LUMPUR: The co-pilot of missing Malaysian airliner flight MH370 attempted to make a mid-flight call from his mobile phone just before the plane vanished from radar screens, a report said on Saturday citing unnamed investigators.

The call ended abruptly possibly "because the aircraft was fast moving away from the (telecommunications) tower", New Straits Times quoted a source as saying.

But the Malaysian daily also quoted another source saying that while Fariq Abdul Hamid's "line was reattached", there was no certainty that a call was made from the Boeing 777 that vanished on March 8.

The report — titled a "desperate call for help" — did not say who he was trying to contact.

Fariq and Captain Zaharie Ahmad Shah have come under intense scrutiny after the plane mysteriously vanished en route from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing with 239 people on board.

Investigators last month indicated that the flight was deliberately diverted and its communication systems manually switched off as it was leaving Malaysian airspace, triggering a criminal investigation by police that has revealed little so far.

The fate of flight MH370 has been shrouded in mystery, with a number of theories put forward including a hijacking or terrorist attack and a pilot gone rogue.

There have been unconfirmed previous reports in the Malaysian media of calls by the captain before or during the flight but no details have been released.

The NST report said that Flight 370 flew low enough near Penang island on Malaysia's west coast — after turning off course — for a telecommunications tower to pick up the co-pilot's phone signal.

The phone line was "reattached" between the time the plane veered off course and blipped off the radar, the government-controlled paper quoted the second source as saying.

"A 'reattachment' does not necessarily mean that a call was made. It can also be the result of the phone being switched on again."

Malaysia's transport ministry told AFP that it was examining the NST report and will issue a response.

The Malaysian government and media have repeatedly contradicted each other and themselves over details of the search and criminal investigation.

Times Of India

This story^^^^ only appears to be on Indian websites atm, it will be interesting to see if any of the Western news media pick up on it...I suspect it may be bogus....Although the source they say they have used New Straits Times is a Malaysian daily newspaper.
or perhaps a call to an involved party saying "we are right on schedule"....

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Clubhouse, Kelseecat65
Old 04-12-2014, 04:08 PM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
they must keep us "entertained" as to not cause chaos.... my opinion..... I have a hard time understanding how it can vanish with all our technology.... the things we can do, except find a HUGE plane with over 230 ppl on it
I dont think it crashed AT ALL.
Deep sea exploration is largely uncharted territory as it's both dangerous and unpredictable above and below the waves.
It may seem like mankind has conquered the world, but the ocean still kicks our collective ass.

http://www.noaa.gov/ocean.html

Kelseecat65, TwistedSisterr, winvens
Old 04-12-2014, 04:19 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

hey, i like mysteries lol its fun for me!!

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
Malaysia-Airlines-Flight-001-03142014.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse, gatagato, Kelseecat65, Pie, winvens
Old 04-13-2014, 10:22 PM
Clubhouse
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:7

Mentioned: 217 Post(s)
Quoted: 25063 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss65212

No pings for over a week now, they're saying submersibles will probably be deployed now.....The thing is the pings have never been confirmed as FDR signals let alone that they had anything to do with MH370.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clubhouse For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65, Pyramid_Head, winvens
Old 04-14-2014, 01:07 AM
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054

Quote:
No pings for over a week now, they're saying submersibles will probably be deployed now.....The thing is the pings have never been confirmed a FDR signals let alone that they had anything to do with MH370.

The Following User Says Thank You to winvens For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
Old 04-14-2014, 04:59 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss12567

Quote:
No pings for over a week now, they're saying submersibles will probably be deployed now.....The thing is the pings have never been confirmed as FDR signals let alone that they had anything to do with MH370.
They just seem to get dumber by the day.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, gatagato, Kelseecat65, winvens
Old 04-14-2014, 06:48 AM
gatagato
Offline:
★ Moderator ★
Poster Rank:180
Male
Contributions: 367

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss5490

Quote:
The most promising were the pings detected by HMAS Ocean Shield: two distinct pinger returns were audible at the same time, which is perfectly consistent with the signals emitted by both DVR and CVR, the frequency was the right one, they were long-lasting and after they had lost the first contact (which lasted 2 hours 20 minutes) they managed to pick them back for further 13 minutes, after doing an u-turn: much, much more interesting than the ones detected by chinese, which were single ping returns, and were detected far away from HMAS Ocean Shield.
It's useless to hurry up now that the signal faded out, the truth is that precious time has been lost during the first days, thanks to Malaysian authorities who failed to provide even the basic informations about the position of the plane, and if it wasn't for Boeing, Rolls Royce and Inmarsat now they would be still searching for the plane in the WRONG side of the world. Malaysia is now forming committees, including an airworthiness group, to look at issues such as maintenance records, structures and systems (WHAT data are they supposed to analyze without DVR and CVR is a mystery) an operations group, to examine things such as flight recorders, operations and meteorology (same as above) and even a medical and human factors group, to investigate issues such as psychology, pathology and survival factors: not sure what theese committees are supposed to do, their stupidity never fails to astound me, an investigation has never been in worse hands.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gatagato For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, Clubhouse, Kelseecat65, winvens