Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Malaysia Airlines Says It Has Lost Contact with Its Flight f

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyDrama View Post
Everyone seems to be forgetting that planes have disappeared for years before being found.

The way it disappeared is very strange I admit, but overall the situation isn't that weird until it ends up maybe hitting a building somewhere.
Yes, but the circumstances of this are very unusual. Even in the case of the Air France flight, it was a well known area for extreme weather and there was no evidence of deception on the part of the Pilots.

Deliberate deception by the people flying it, turning off transponders and knowing where to fly to avoid detection by radar...... It begs the question why someone would go to this much trouble? Could just be a nut job, but in that case doing a lawn dart into the ocean would be just as effective as disappearing. So if the goal isn't killing passengers, or taking hostages, or flying into some building to make a statement then what was it?

And as of yet, if it was a terror group nobody has taken responsibility..... Very unusual.... Maybe because if it was a terror group the last card hasn't been played yet? There's a lot of very weird shit here.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65, Pyramid_Head, winvens
Old 03-17-2014, 11:59 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Maybe because if it was a terror group the last card hasn't been played yet?
Bingo. This is the start of something much bigger...

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
rob666
Old 03-18-2014, 12:54 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528
**Courtney Love Thinks She May Have Found It**

By JASON NEWMAN

Rolling Stone

MARCH 17, 2014

As the world continues to be puzzled and enthralled by the location and disappearance of Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, Courtney Love has weighed in with her theory of what happened to the plane that went missing on March 8th.

Using Tomnod, the online satellite imagery map website set up to crowdsource info on the plane's location, Love posted an image on her Facebook page of a body of water with the words, "Oil," and, "Plane," crudely drawn in Microsoft Paint with respective arrows drawn on the image.

"I'm no expert but up close this does look like a plane and an oil slick," wrote Love. "Prayers go out to the families #MH370 and it's like a mile away Pulau Perak, where they 'last' tracked it 5°39'08.5"N 98°50'38.0"E but what do I know?"

I hope she did find it! That would be funny, but, in a good way, and wonderful for all the families of the missing.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
coutneyplane.png  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr, winvens
Old 03-18-2014, 02:38 AM
ak74
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:884

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524

[quote=Kelseecat65;4157668]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ak74 View Post
point being,, u wrote " Iranian dudes are all Al-Qaeda recruits"

Iran has fuck all to do with Al-Qaeda, Iran hates Al-Qaeda as much as the west, if not more then the west]

When I said "What if the co-pilot & two Iranian dudes are all Al-Qaeda recruits"

I was not referring every Iranian on the planet, just these two.

Just because al-Qaeda is out of Iran does not mean shit. Having 2 Iranian men with stolen passports, who paid cash for tickets and happen to be on a plane that disappears is reason enough to question their beliefs/motives.
fair point,,, u could be right,,

The Following User Says Thank You to ak74 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
Old 03-18-2014, 03:05 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

Whatever the case, I'm no longer under the impression that the plane just crashed. I am very sure that the plane is currently in someone's possession and they're currently planning the next step. I just hope it isn't a devastating plan that has been put into motion.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65, winvens
Old 03-18-2014, 03:41 AM
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
Whatever the case, I'm no longer under the impression that the plane just crashed. I am very sure that the plane is currently in someone's possession and they're currently planning the next step. I just hope it isn't a devastating plan that has been put into motion.
:Maybe crew and passengers are secretly used as slave labour somewhere; perhaps in Iran for their nefarious atomics/computer research

Or maybe just as sweatshop workers. "Ah good! Microchips experts plus more employees to assemble iPad 2!"

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to winvens For This Useful Post:
ak74, gatagato, Kelseecat65, Pyramid_Head, susanmarie79
Old 03-18-2014, 06:43 AM
ak74
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:884

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524

Just blame Iran,, they get blamed for everythng,, or better still North Korea,, you all forgot about them didn,t you,, ahhh got u little minds ticking over now havnt i

The Following User Says Thank You to ak74 For This Useful Post:
winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By ak74:
susanmarie79
Old 03-18-2014, 08:52 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

[quote=ak74;4158798]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post

fair point,,, u could be right,,
At this point we are all taking our best guesses!

winvens
Old 03-18-2014, 09:13 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist

Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

[QUOTE=Anom Alley;415884"Ah good! Microchips experts plus more employees to assemble iPad 2!" [/QUOTE]

winvens
Old 03-18-2014, 10:10 AM
icheerthebull
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:290
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 465 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2802

Quote:
Over the past 10 days, investigators and observers have come up with ever-more elaborate theories for what might have happened to Malaysia Airways Flight 370.

What was originally assumed to have been a tragic mid-air explosion or mechanical problem soon bloomed into a criminal investigation of a meticulously planned hijacking, commandeering, or otherwise stealing of a fully loaded commercial 777 in mid-air.

The perpetrator(s) knew the plane so well, one of the latest theories goes, that they climbed through a trap door outside the cockpit to reach circuit breakers necessary to shut down one of the communication's systems. They shut down the transponder. They made the plane disappear and fooled the world into thinking it had crashed. They flew one of two "arcs" for 7 hours — a "southern route" over the Indian Ocean on which, eventually, they crashed the plane in the ocean in a complicated suicide, and a "northern route" in which, perhaps, they slipped past land-based radar, flew to a destination in central Asia, and landed, perhaps preparing to use the plane again soon for a terrorist attack or other mission. This latter plan was executed so flawlessly, one observer theorized, that Flight 370 slipped in behind another commercial airliner for much of the route so as not to be noticed on radar.

The pilots' houses have been searched. Terrorist connections have been probed. Passenger backgrounds and possible motives have been scrutinized. And still, 10 days after the plane disappeared, we know nothing.

Perhaps that's because we're overthinking it.

A few days ago, a former pilot named Chris Goodfellow articulated an entirely different theory on Google+.

This theory fits the facts.

And it's one of the most plausible yet:
Shortly after takeoff, as Malaysia 370 was flying out over the ocean, just after the co-pilot gave his final "Good night" sign-off to Malaysia air traffic control, smoke began filling the cockpit, perhaps from a tire on the front landing gear that had ignited on takeoff The captain immediately did exactly what he had been trained to do: Turn the plane toward the closest airport so he could land.
The closest appropriate airport was called Pulau Langkawi. It had a massive 13,000-foot runway. The captain programmed the destination into the flight computer. The auto-pilot turned the plane west and put it on a course right for the runway (the same heading the plane turned to) The captain and co-pilot tried to find the source of the smoke and fire. They switched off electrical "busses" to try to isolate it, in the process turning off systems like the transponder and ACARs automated update system (but not, presumably, the auto-pilot, which was flying the plane). They did not issue a distress call, because in a mid-air emergency your priorities are "aviate, navigate, communicate" — in that order. But smoke soon filled the cockpit and overwhelmed them (a tire fire could do this). The pilots passed out or died.
Smoke filled the cabin and overwhelmed and distracted the passengers and cabin crew... or the cockpit door was locked and/or the cockpit was filled with smoke, so no one could enter the cockpit to try to figure out where the plane was, how the pilots were, or how the plane might be successfully landed. (This would be a complicated task, even if one knew the pilots were unconscious and had access to the cockpit, especially if most of the plane's electrical systems were switched off or damaged) With no one awake to instruct the auto-pilot to land, the plane kept flying on its last programmed course... right over Pulau Langkawi and out over the Indian Ocean. The engine-update system kept "pinging" the satellite. Eventually, 6 or 7 hours after the incident, the plane ran out of fuel and crashed.

This theory fits the facts. It makes sense. It explains the manual course change as well as the "pings" that a satellite kept hearing from the plane. It requires no fantastically brilliant pre-planning or execution or motives.

Here's Chris Goodfellow:

A lot of speculation about MH370. Terrorism, hijack, meteors. I cannot believe the analysis on CNN - almost disturbing. I tend to look for a more simple explanation of this event.

Loaded 777 departs midnight from Kuala to Beijing. Hot night. Heavy aircraft. About an hour out across the gulf towards Vietnam the plane goes dark meaning the transponder goes off and secondary radar tracking goes off.

Two days later we hear of reports that Malaysian military radar (which is a primary radar meaning the plane is being tracked by reflection rather than by transponder interrogation response) has tracked the plane on a southwesterly course back across the Malay Peninsula into the straits of Malacca.

When I heard this I immediately brought up Google Earth and I searched for airports in proximity to the track towards southwest.

The left turn is the key here. This was a very experienced senior Captain with 18,000 hours. Maybe some of the younger pilots interviewed on CNN didn't pick up on this left turn. We old pilots were always drilled to always know the closest airport of safe harbor while in cruise. Airports behind us, airports abeam us and airports ahead of us. Always in our head. Always. Because if something happens you don't want to be thinking what are you going to do - you already know what you are going to do. Instinctively when I saw that left turn with a direct heading I knew he was heading for an airport. Actually he was taking a direct route to Palau Langkawi a 13,000 foot strip with an approach over water at night with no obstacles. He did not turn back to Kuala Lampur because he knew he had 8,000 foot ridges to cross. He knew the terrain was friendlier towards Langkawi and also a shorter distance.

Take a look on Google Earth at this airport. This pilot did all the right things. He was confronted by some major event onboard that made him make that immediate turn back to the closest safe airport.
For me the loss of transponders and communications makes perfect sense if a fire. There was most likely a fire or electrical fire. In the case of fire the first response if to pull all the main busses and restore circuits one by one until you have isolated the bad one.

If they pulled the busses the plane indeed would go silent. It was probably a serious event and they simply were occupied with controlling the plane and trying to fight the fire. Aviate, Navigate and lastly communicate. There are two types of fires. Electrical might not be as fast and furious and there might or might not be incapacitating smoke. However there is the possibility given the timeline that perhaps there was an overheat on one of the front landing gear tires and it blew on takeoff and started slowly burning. Yes this happens with underinflated tires. Remember heavy plane, hot night, sea level, long run takeoff. There was a well known accident in Nigeria of a DC8 that had a landing gear fire on takeoff. A tire fire once going would produce horrific incapacitating smoke. Yes, pilots have access to oxygen masks but this is a no no with fire. Most have access to a smoke hood with a filter but this will only last for a few minutes depending on the smoke level. (I used to carry one of my own in a flight bag and I still carry one in my briefcase today when I fly).

What I think happened is that they were overcome by smoke and the plane just continued on the heading probably on George (autopilot) until either fuel exhaustion or fire destroyed the control surfaces and it crashed. I said four days ago you will find it along that route - looking elsewhere was pointless.

This pilot, as I say, was a hero struggling with an impossible situation trying to get that plane to Langkawi. No doubt in my mind. That's the reason for the turn and direct route. A hijack would not have made that deliberate left turn with a direct heading for Langkawi. It would probably have weaved around a bit until the hijackers decided on where they were taking it...

Chris Goodfellow's full explanation for his theory is here. It's the simplest and most compelling I've heard yet.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/malay...#ixzz2wJZu1VLl

America is just the country that shows how all the written guarantees in the world for freedom are no protection against tyranny and oppression of the worst kind. There the politician has come to be looked upon as the very scum of society - Peter Kropotkin
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to icheerthebull For This Useful Post:
JustifiableHomicide, Kelseecat65