Go Back  

Boy's Girlfriend Urges Him to Kill Himself! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 09-04-2015, 10:58 AM
WH Bonney
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1310

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss279
Re: Boy's Girlfriend Urges Him to Kill Himself!

My god. Why are we allowing her to be on our planet? What happened to HELPING PEOPLE.

Old 09-04-2015, 11:02 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

What a bitch.

“Everyone will be sad for a while, but they will get over it and move on. They won’t be in the depression.

Old 09-04-2015, 05:09 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1757 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss61186

Quote:
A teenager who allegedly encouraged her friend to kill himself last year has enjoyed her senior prom and a trip to Disney World while awaiting her manslaughter trial, it has emerged.

Michelle Carter's mother, Gail Carter, has been posting images to her daughter's social media pages showing her on trips and hanging out with friends - activities her alleged victim, 18-year-old Conrad Roy III, will never get to do, his aunt has said.

'We will never see him enjoy these milestones,' Becki Maki told.

'To see her awaiting her manslaughter trial on a trip to Disney World with her friends, going to school competitions and going off to prom - it just seems like she doesn't understand the gravity of the actions that have led to the case against her.'

After his death, Carter expressed her heartbreak on her Twitter page and even organized a suicide prevention fundraiser in his name.

'Such a beautiful soul gone too soon,' she wrote on the day of his death. 'I'll always remember your bright light and smile. You'll forever be in my heart, I love you Conrad.'

Three days later, she added: 'I will never understand why this had to happen.'

After her arrest, Carter, a senior at King Philip Regional High School, was banned from social media by a judge but her mother has been updating her page with images.

Carter's attorney, Joseph Cataldo, said that the teenager was not violating the court order and was simply continuing 'with her day-to-day activities and her life'.

Following a court appearance in April, he said that Carter had not committed a crime and that they will prove Carter was actually trying to help Roy.

'Taking all the texts in context, she tried to talk him out of it,' Cataldo said.

Carter is accused of involuntary manslaughter after Roy, 18, had siphoned carbon monoxide into his truck—a method recommended by Carter in text messages—in July 2014.

Defense attorney Joseph Cataldo argued in New Bedford Juvenile Court last week that his client was “brainwashed” by Roy into helping him commit suicide, and that her text messages violate no law in Massachusetts.

One day, when Roy went to Sears to purchase a generator with a combustion engine, he spotted a man dressed in a Jesus costume and texted Carter about it. “Ha, ha, ha. It’s a sign it’s your calling,” she said. On several occasions, Carter expressed frustration with Roy’s reluctance.

Days before his death, Roy suggested siphoning carbon monoxide from his truck’s exhaust pipes into the cabin of his truck. Carter provided step-by-step instructions.

CARTER: Yeah, it will work. If you emit 3200 ppm of it for five or ten minutes you will die within a half hour. You lose consciousness with no pain. You just fall asleep and die. You can also just take a hose and run that from the exhaust pipe to the rear window in your car and seal it with duct tape and shirts, so it can’t escape. You will die within, like, 20 or 30 minutes all pain free.

After Roy’s death, Carter allegedly texted one of his sisters, “Do you know where your brother is?”

In September, Carter appeared to show some remorse in texts to her friend, Samantha.

CARTER: Sam, his death is my fault. Like, honestly I could have stopped it. I was the one on the phone with him and he got out of the car because he was working and he got scared and I fucken [sic] told him to get back in, Sam, because I knew he would do it all over again the next day and I couldn’t have him live that way the way he was living anymore. I couldn’t do it. I wouldn’t let him.

And therapy didn’t help him and I wanted him to go to McLeans with me when I went but he would go in the other department for his issues but he didn’t want to go because he said nothing they would do or say would help him or change the way he feels.

So I, like, started giving up because nothing I did was helping and but I should have tried harder. Like, I should have did more.

And it’s all my fault because I could have stopped him but I fucken [sic] didn’t and all I had to say was I love you and don’t do this one more time and he’d still be here. And he told me he would give me signs to know he was watching over me but I haven’t seen any.

And I just I don’t know. I’m sorry about this rant. I just need to get it off my chest that it’s finally all starting to sink in?

Old 09-04-2015, 05:39 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3912 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
11/11 sssss7043

I wonder why the judge ordered her off social media. Her family is dumb to post her stuff online like that after she was ordered to stay off. Fucking morons. It certainly sounded like remorse in that text to her friend. I am thinking now she just comes from a family of stupids and really thought she was helping him

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morbid75 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
Old 09-11-2015, 03:52 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritual View Post
"I would never leave you. You’re the love of my life, my boyfriend. You are my heart. I’d never leave you."

Yeah. Sure, bitch.
In some way I'm sorry for her. Now her photo and name are of public domain and she will forever be known by everybody around as the bitch that pushed her boyfriend to commit suicide. Even a criminal should have some privacy. But I don't know. Maybe this is what you get for being such an evil person. Was she romanticizing suicide or something like that? Why would you want your boyfriend to do that?

She's a psychopath, for sure! Did some digging and she evidently texted friends two days before saying he was missing while talking to him at the same time. She played the role of a grieving girlfriend while trying to push him off the cliff. SOCIOPATHIC PSYCHO in big neon lights.
All the signs point munchhausen-by proxy.

MadCore, morbid75, Oswald2001, Pigeon
Old 09-11-2015, 05:58 AM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss10537

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
I wonder why the judge ordered her off social media. Her family is dumb to post her stuff online like that after she was ordered to stay off. Fucking morons. It certainly sounded like remorse in that text to her friend. I am thinking now she just comes from a family of stupids and really thought she was helping him

There is a sociopathic conscious and intentional malevolence there.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
morbid75, Pigeon
Old 09-11-2015, 01:01 PM
vipersna
Offline:
Sexican
Poster Rank:150
Resident Nympho
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 3937 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6399

I hope she burns in hell for all eternity. She should be at least under house arrest. Most states wont let you leave the county if you're awaiting a trial. Fucking disneyland???

The Following User Says Thank You to vipersna For This Useful Post:
Pink.
Old 09-11-2015, 01:41 PM
thckoitin
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:446
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1469

Quote:
'Taking all the texts in context, she tried to talk him out of it,' Cataldo said.
Yup, definitely seems so.

Old 09-11-2015, 05:20 PM
darkredspyder
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:746
Some Gender

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss693

I'd love to know who the fuck wanted to go with her to prom.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to darkredspyder For This Useful Post:
Edwin.da.king, morbid75, Oswald2001
Old 09-12-2015, 08:10 AM
Oswald2001
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss10537

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkredspyder View Post
I'd love to know who the fuck wanted to go with her to prom.
Yeah.

And if he's still alive.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
darkredspyder