Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883
Re: The Boy Obama Ate Dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kottnmouthalien View Post
i will never take you seriously with a name like that. ( not like mine is much better! LOL) but no seriously politics are dumb and it looks like twitter is like the political version of myspace for adults.... lets argue online so the whole world can see us say fucked up things that don't really have any weight in reality and we cant take it back cause we didn't think before we opened our stupid resentful over-reacting mouths ----or pressed enter.... w/e you prefer

i was unemployed once. you know what i did? I WENT OUT AND GOT A JOB. just because you cant find a job that you want doesn't mean there isn't work someone will pay you to do. bite the bullet and stop sucking the government's tit. song comes to mind - Dr. Dre- Bitch Ni****
I think that he meant in general, there are better things to be discussed/debated than some dog arguments by the political parties, and then he points out that there are millions of people without jobs, country being indebted and much more shit that should be discussed instead of the other stuff.

Old 04-20-2012, 07:06 AM
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyGuts View Post
What does this have to do with Republican's trying to take away women's rights, give tax breaks to the wealthy and all of the other backhanded greedy shit they do.. Oh and does this make Romney less of a liar.. who wants to get rid of housing for the poor?

Yeah, I thought not.
Bunny don't believe everything you read. Overall, Republicans are about less taxes, and small government.

Housing for the poor? I would hate to see anyone homeless but there needs to be some SERIOUS welfare reform.

Welfare was created to be much like unemployment to help people when they need it; not provide a source of income and housing for decades.

I think you would agree that the welfare system is abused (which includes housing). I have seen too many times to count someone paying for groceries with food stamps with the hair done, the nails manicured, and getting into a nicer car then most people.

I think ALL welfare recipients need to be drug tested. Essentially they are getting paid by the government so they should be subject to the same employment practices that government employees have to abide by.

The government is providing these people with housing. If they come back positive for drug testing, then they should lose their homes plain and simple.

You will say what about the children. How about the welfare recipients being responsible? I adore children but I would not have another simply because of the expense involved. That is coming from a household where combined incomes is close to $150k. So how can someone getting money from the government and living in government housing have 3, 4, 5 kids when they are incapable of supporting themselves? Why because they get more welfare.

I also think there needs to be more reform with providing career or occupational training. Teach the recipients skill sets that they can use to get a job. Problem is the majority do not want to work wherein lies the problem. Why work when the government is giving you free money, medical care, housing, food stamps, etc? It is an endless cycle and unless there is reform it will only get worse.

It is not a black or white thing but an abuse thing. I have two black neighbors who are dear friends of mine. He is a teacher with a Master's Degree and his wife a college degree and nurse.

On the same block there are two houses of white trash. The parents do drugs, the children are dirty and have no manners or supervision. And before you say I am an Evil Republican, I gave this family food and clothing for their kids in addition to toys, etc. One of the little ones said Fuck you around me or to me the other day. Real nice.

The house next to them is a house where no one works and they are all on disability. Well the piece of shit father rides his bike with a huge backpack but can't work? They had a pizza delivered and my neighbor said we should go over and take a slice as we paid for it.

And why should wealthy successful people be penalized for being successful? I came from a poor lower middle class family where my father worked in the steel mills. I didn't expect handouts and worked my ass off to go to school and pay attention, avoid trouble as best I could and went to college with loans. I come in to work at 5:00 AM everyday and sometimes work until 6:00 PM and weekends. I work hard for what little I have. So why should I be penalized and forced to have more of my salary pay for welfare and people generally too lazy to get off their asses and do something for themselves and their family?

Sorry Bunny as I like you and I didn't want this to seem like a personal attack (I totally agree with you on the women issue). But overall as someone who busts their ass to barely make a living, it pisses me off when it seems like I am working to help someone with little interest or desire in helping themselves.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dynamo47 For This Useful Post:
coverdale0, rob666, TwistedPrincess, Zambini
Old 04-20-2012, 09:25 AM
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905

i was unemployed once. you know what i did? I WENT OUT AND GOT A JOB. just because you cant find a job that you want doesn't mean there isn't work someone will pay you to do. bite the bullet and stop sucking the government's tit. song comes to mind - Dr. Dre- Bitch Ni****[/QUOTE]

Good post and I would thank twice if I could. That is my point. Most people who are unemployed, it isn't acceptable. If they have a family to feed and provide for they take whatever work they can find to put food on the table and clothes on their kid's backs.

Old 04-20-2012, 04:50 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dynamo47 View Post
Bunny don't believe everything you read. Overall, Republicans are about less taxes, and small government.

Housing for the poor? I would hate to see anyone homeless but there needs to be some SERIOUS welfare reform.

Welfare was created to be much like unemployment to help people when they need it; not provide a source of income and housing for decades.

I think you would agree that the welfare system is abused (which includes housing). I have seen too many times to count someone paying for groceries with food stamps with the hair done, the nails manicured, and getting into a nicer car then most people.

I think ALL welfare recipients need to be drug tested. Essentially they are getting paid by the government so they should be subject to the same employment practices that government employees have to abide by.

The government is providing these people with housing. If they come back positive for drug testing, then they should lose their homes plain and simple.

You will say what about the children. How about the welfare recipients being responsible? I adore children but I would not have another simply because of the expense involved. That is coming from a household where combined incomes is close to $150k. So how can someone getting money from the government and living in government housing have 3, 4, 5 kids when they are incapable of supporting themselves? Why because they get more welfare.

I also think there needs to be more reform with providing career or occupational training. Teach the recipients skill sets that they can use to get a job. Problem is the majority do not want to work wherein lies the problem. Why work when the government is giving you free money, medical care, housing, food stamps, etc? It is an endless cycle and unless there is reform it will only get worse.

It is not a black or white thing but an abuse thing. I have two black neighbors who are dear friends of mine. He is a teacher with a Master's Degree and his wife a college degree and nurse.

On the same block there are two houses of white trash. The parents do drugs, the children are dirty and have no manners or supervision. And before you say I am an Evil Republican, I gave this family food and clothing for their kids in addition to toys, etc. One of the little ones said Fuck you around me or to me the other day. Real nice.

The house next to them is a house where no one works and they are all on disability. Well the piece of shit father rides his bike with a huge backpack but can't work? They had a pizza delivered and my neighbor said we should go over and take a slice as we paid for it.

And why should wealthy successful people be penalized for being successful? I came from a poor lower middle class family where my father worked in the steel mills. I didn't expect handouts and worked my ass off to go to school and pay attention, avoid trouble as best I could and went to college with loans. I come in to work at 5:00 AM everyday and sometimes work until 6:00 PM and weekends. I work hard for what little I have. So why should I be penalized and forced to have more of my salary pay for welfare and people generally too lazy to get off their asses and do something for themselves and their family?

Sorry Bunny as I like you and I didn't want this to seem like a personal attack (I totally agree with you on the women issue). But overall as someone who busts their ass to barely make a living, it pisses me off when it seems like I am working to help someone with little interest or desire in helping themselves.
You know what? This is what being Conservative USED to be..... and this is the way it should be.
I totally agree with everything you said, being self sufficient is what every man should strive to be at the very least, and take pride in that.
And your right, people that take no initiative should not get your money for nothing.

Its the whole Social issues, religious issues thing that turns me off about the Republican Party.... Guys like Santorum truly scare me.

Old 04-22-2012, 01:28 AM
Weatherly
Offline:
I'm made of sugar
Poster Rank:49
female

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 5045 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17846

Fuck Republicans.

I don't care what it "used" to stand for. What is it now is about the Christian right and giving tax breaks to billionaires.

So yeah I'm not reading your bullshit. I have my own mind thank you.

Old 04-22-2012, 05:56 AM
TwistedPrincess
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:583

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1008

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyGuts View Post
Fuck Republicans.

I don't care what it "used" to stand for. What is it now is about the Christian right and giving tax breaks to billionaires.

So yeah I'm not reading your bullshit. I have my own mind thank you.
we all have our own mind bunny. the only differences are that some are open to hear what others say and some are not.

those with closed minds will stagnate in their own juices.

seems like what he said hit too close to home for you.

yes, there needs to be drastic reform in welfare. and yes, millionaires and billionaires should not get tax breaks. and yes, christians should have rights like every other group.

but when it comes to democrats vs republicans, i believe that there isn't a lot of difference any more. its almost the same party and most of them are controlled by a higher power. only the bravest will dare to oppose it.

i have my own mind and have spoken it. but i am also willing to change it if i see/read something i believe may be of a different opinion that seems more probable and likely than mine.

Old 04-22-2012, 11:29 AM
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:163
Female

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss6039

Quote:
Originally Posted by xstunt1ngx View Post
In some places around Asia they've pretty much created a breed of dog to be consumed as meat and not as a companion, just like cattle.

Personally, I would never eat dog, fuck that.
Koreans eat dog and see absolutely nothing wrong with it. I work with a couple of Koreans and I asked them how they differentiate between food dogs and pet dogs. The answer was 'pedigree'. So apparently they only eat mongrels. I asked what dog tasted like and was told 'dog'.

Old 04-22-2012, 03:06 PM
Weatherly
Offline:
I'm made of sugar
Poster Rank:49
female

Mentioned: 103 Post(s)
Quoted: 5045 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17846

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedPrincess View Post
we all have our own mind bunny. the only differences are that some are open to hear what others say and some are not.

yes, there needs to be drastic reform in welfare. and yes, millionaires and billionaires should not get tax breaks. and yes, christians should have rights like every other group.

but when it comes to democrats vs republicans, i believe that there isn't a lot of difference any more. its almost the same party and most of them are controlled by a higher power. only the bravest will dare to oppose it.

i have my own mind and have spoken it. but i am also willing to change it if i see/read something i believe may be of a different opinion that seems more probable and likely than mine.
They are not the same.

Not by a long shot.

Old 04-22-2012, 10:13 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedPrincess View Post

I agree with 99% of this, but one thing that I don't like about Republicans is it isn't just bout Christians having rights, it's about Christians pushing their ideology on all of us.
Santorum wants no separation of church & state, and he won a lot of states...... That is scary, and its a big difference.