Go Back  

Boy, 15, Becomes Youngest to Escape Murder Charge After Stabbing Bully 12 Times 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 03-09-2012, 07:52 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689
Re: Boy, 15, Becomes Youngest to Escape Murder Charge After Stabbing Bully 12 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
It's a bit extreme to stab someone 12 times just over a fight.
Depends I think. The fucker that broke in my house ended up shooting me 5 times. I would have returned the favor, but the 3rd time I fired, it caught him in the head and removed a good portion of it. There was no longer any reason to to keep the rounds coming, threat gone.

In some cases though, some people have been stabbed up to 15 times, and are still able to pose bodily harm, or even death to another.

The Following User Says Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
>< 0300, infantry ><
Old 03-09-2012, 07:54 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689
Re: Boy, 15, Becomes Youngest to Escape Murder Charge After Stabbing Bully 12 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSCARZZ View Post
Good! but kinda bad for the victim cause he had a hard shit to flush. I was bullied for a semester till the growth spurt during summer, Then I got him in gym next grade. Ok I'm sorry he kept saying, I didn't push it too much but know he knew how it felt to be hit.
Good enough for him. People need to see what the shit feels like, maybe they wont be so quick to do it again. I'm glad you pounded his ass, you might have saved him from being stabbed to death one day.

The Following User Says Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
>< 0300, infantry ><
Old 06-17-2012, 06:33 PM
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:212
male

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 12/20
Today Posts
6/11 sssss4149

Quote:
Originally Posted by prax22a View Post
We have the same law in Montana
No you dont

You have a castle law:

45-3-103. Use of force in defense of occupied structure. (1) A person is justified in the use of force or threat to use force against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that the use of force is necessary to prevent or terminate the other person's unlawful entry into or attack upon an occupied structure.

(2) A person justified in the use of force pursuant to subsection (1) is justified in the use of force likely to cause death or serious bodily harm only if:

(a) the entry is made or attempted and the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent an assault upon the person or another then in the occupied structure; or

(b) the person reasonably believes that the force is necessary to prevent the commission of a forcible felony in the occupied structure.

Old 06-17-2012, 06:36 PM
General of the Armies
Poster Rank:212
male

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 12/20
Today Posts
6/11 sssss4149

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billthegravedigger View Post
Depends I think. The fucker that broke in my house ended up shooting me 5 times. I would have returned the favor, but the 3rd time I fired, it caught him in the head and removed a good portion of it. There was no longer any reason to to keep the rounds coming, threat gone.

In some cases though, some people have been stabbed up to 15 times, and are still able to pose bodily harm, or even death to another.
That happened to you?

Totally agree... these people shouldn't question the kid that stabbed, because that bully wouldnt have stopped necessarily. Force gets met with force, untold the person being attacked deems it over, they are the one threatened

Old 06-18-2012, 04:17 AM
BrandyAlexander
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:10145

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss8

I also don't know how I feel about this. I've never been a victim of bullying so I don't quite understand how it feels. What if this kid was physically hurt for months or years by this bully? If that was me I'd definitely bring a weapon if I got my ass beaten daily and couldn't defend myself. In that respect, I feel for the victim of the bullying but what happens to him now? He's killed a kid and got away with it. He'll do it again, but this time for fun, because he can.

Old 06-18-2012, 02:41 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

the dead kid looked like a fucking douchebag. I believe the kid's story. he should get a medal for putting that piece of shit out of it's misery.