Go Back  

Boy, 15, Becomes Youngest to Escape Murder Charge After Stabbing Bully 12 Times 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 01-07-2012, 09:32 PM
Pogrom
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:511
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1206
Re: Boy, 15, Becomes Youngest to Escape Murder Charge After Stabbing Bully 12 Times

Probably didn't look so smug with 12 holes in him! Anyway isnt he a teenager? whats he doing with an iphone?

The Following User Says Thank You to Pogrom For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 01-08-2012, 02:10 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
14/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61178
Re: Boy, 15, Becomes Youngest to Escape Murder Charge After Stabbing Bully 12 Times

People who bully others will think twice now.

Old 01-08-2012, 02:18 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

I hope so. I warned my daughter about the possibility of this sort of thing happening when I found out she was bullying a little girl. I was pissed.

Stevee
Old 01-08-2012, 03:39 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:115

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss8704

Old 01-08-2012, 10:29 PM
Cancun78
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:614
female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss914

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownRock View Post
I don't know how I feel about the case. I agree, you should be able to defend yourself with deadly force if necessary. If the bully victim felt he needed a knife, then I guess he felt his life was in danger. Another side of me feels that kids these days are scared to take an ass whoopin. They are quick to pick up a knife, or a gun. It's a fucked up situation all around.
Meh, sometimes you don't get through to them until you nail them real good. Some little shit stain tried messing up my stuff once in 3rd or 4th grade. After removing my possessions from his reach a few times, including drawings, he pulled back some pencil lead buried in his forearm.

You know teachers never do nothing. Most other adults, nah. It is always you, the different one, not assholes too dumb to wipe their ass. Antonio Dodson (bedroom intruder meme) was interviewed by some tv host, judge Alex. Antonio told of his experiences where be brought some weapon to school. Here it is:

Quote:
Internet phenomenon Antoine Dodson has made a name for himself by keeping it real on camera, and now the newfound star is taking time to open up about how he was the victim of bullying as a child.
Dodson recently visited the “Judge Alex” show, during a special episode focusing on bullying, to discuss his troubled years on the receiving end of attacks by bullies.
“I was a victim of being bullied as a child for a very long time,” said Dodson, adding that his bullying began at a very early age. “Probably, I can say, around the second or third grade.”
Further into the interview, Dodson revealed that one bullying incident in the fifth grade involving a regular tormentor became so heated that he stabbed his bully with a knife that he’d brought from home.
“He poured Decon, rat poison into my cereal, and it started boiling, and I automatically just got up, just went off, went crazy and, you know, I just stabbed his hand,” said Dodson.
Dodson was arrested on the spot, but he was spared jail time by a lenient judge, leaving him to serve only a 10-day suspension from school.
Despite his bullying problems reaching such a feverish pitch and repeatedly informing his mother and school of his bullying problems, Dodson claims that he continued to be bullied up until he graduated from high school.
Although he doesn’t fully blame his mother or his school system for the attacks, Dodson admits that he believes they failed to protect him.
“I do blame them partially because if my mother would’ve went [sic] to the school and been to the PTA meetings and talked to my teachers and talked to the principal and talked with the staff members and interacted with the school more, she would’ve known what was going on in my life at school,” explained Dodson.
Considering the highly publicized suicides of several LGBT teens caused by bullying that occurred last year and the numerous other cases that happen in American schools each year, Dodson’s choice to share his story is both timely and admirable. –nicholas robinson
http://rollingout.com/entertainment/...th-judge-alex/

The thing that caught my attention is when asshole Alex asked Antoine what HE could have done differently. The bully poured RAT poison in Antoine's food. His cereal fucking boiled. I never watched that judge show again. Fucking dumbass

The Following User Says Thank You to Cancun78 For This Useful Post:
Amy
Old 01-09-2012, 06:29 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

If he bullied that kid to the point that he carried a knife on him and ended up stabbing him to death. Well maybe the bully asked for it.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 01-09-2012, 08:40 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Maybe just to throw the boot in once more, Jorges defence team should persue the bullies family for financial compensation over any mental anguish Jorge might need psychiatric treatment for in the future from being forced to kill Dylan in self defence. I know you liberal cock sucking types will think i'm an arsehole for suggesting it, but in reality Jorge will have nightmares for the rest of his life about the day he was forced to kill. His life will never be the same and it will affect all of the decisions he makes in the future, and his quality of life most likely won't be as good as it may have been now he has the guilt of a death on his conscience.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Amy, dankboosh, EPIC_FAIL, Oswald2001
Old 01-09-2012, 12:33 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
If he bullied that kid to the point that he carried a knife on him and ended up stabbing him to death. Well maybe the bully asked for it.
You can only push people so far. If the bullying is severe enough the victim does see his life at risk.

Oswald2001
Old 01-09-2012, 12:41 PM
jander
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:638
male

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss873

This happened 10 miles from my place... after the stabbin they had memorials for the kid who died like he was a victim or something. IIRC the kid who died was relentless to the bullied kid. Tragic either way

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jander For This Useful Post:
Amy, Oswald2001
Old 01-10-2012, 04:15 AM
GanjaLoco
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:111
<3 My Girl

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8923

In 6th grade, a girl took a beanie baby out of some guys backpack and was playing with it. The guy beat her ass. Picking my pe clothes up on friday after school, the guy was there and asked me, "so you want to fight then?" I asked why and he told me what happened with the girl. I said, "fuck ya, meet me at the park". Got the girl he beat up and her friend to come with me, then whooped his ass in front of them. Walked back with a chick on each arm. Bullies need to be taught one way or another, some learn an unlucky lesson.

The Following User Says Thank You to GanjaLoco For This Useful Post:
Amy