Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11449
Boston Bombing Suspect's Newly Released Photos

Quote:
Boston Magazine has published photographs depicting the capture of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, who was found hiding inside a boat in April. The images depict a bloodied Tsarnaev with a red laser dot trained on his forehead. Massachusetts State Police photographer Sgt. Sean Murphy released the photos because he's furious Rolling Stone magazine chose to depict Tsarnaev on the cover. "I believe that the image that was portrayed by Rolling Stone magazine was an insult to any person who has every worn a uniform of any color or any police organization or military branch, and the family members who have ever lost a loved one serving in the line of duty," Murphy told Boston Magazine. A Massachusetts State Police spokesman said the agency did not authorize the photos' release. Murphy has reportedly been relieved of duty pending a review.
See photos and full story here.

UPDATE:

Quote:
Mass. State Police Sgt. Sean Murphy Relieved of Duty

Massachusetts State Police Sgt. Sean Murphy has been relieved of duty, just a few hours after the 25-year veteran of the Massachusetts State Police gave Boston magazine hundreds of photographs that he took from behind the scenes of the manhunt for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. Though he’s been relieved of duty, Murphy has not been fired. The status of his duty is to be reviewed next week.

Two lieutenants in an unmarked cruiser and a sergeant in a marked cruiser arrived at Murphy’s home about 7:40 tonight and, during about 20 minutes at his home, took the following: his gun, badge, ammunition, handcuffs, baton, bulletproof vest, cameras, police ID, license to fire arms, pepper spray, cellphone and computer. Murphy was also ordered not to speak to the press or discuss the capture of Tsarnaev with anyone else.

Murphy turned over the images to us because he was upset with the cover of Rolling Stone magazine, which he feels glamorizes Tsarnaev. He wanted people to see what he feels is more accurate portrait of a terrorist.
Source

More on this story here.

Video

<object width="416" height="234" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="ep_1223"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="movie" value="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_embed_2x_container.swf?site=cnn&profile=deskto p&context=embededition&videoId=us/2013/07/18/tsr-boston-bomber-bloody-photo.cnn&contentId=us/2013/07/18/tsr-boston-bomber-bloody-photo.cnn" /><param name="bgcolor" value="#000000" /><embed src="http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_embed_2x_container.swf?site=cnn&profile=deskto p&context=embededition&videoId=us/2013/07/18/tsr-boston-bomber-bloody-photo.cnn&contentId=us/2013/07/18/tsr-boston-bomber-bloody-photo.cnn" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" bgcolor="#000000" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="416" wmode="transparent" height="234"></embed></object>

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
01.jpg  

113_4470_21.jpg  

113_44851.jpg  

413_3544_21.jpg  

Thread Contributions
chi-rolling-stone-boston-marathon-bombing-susp-001.jpg  

Contributors to this thread: Brometheus (18)
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GODREKR For This Useful Post:
bruffed, Kanda444, kellyhound, Megamel29, Mizz_Russia, Pyramid_Head, whoreofbabalon
Old 07-19-2013, 02:44 AM
Mackalvarez
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5443
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss28
Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Boston Bomber. New Photos.

all dat red dot.

Old 07-19-2013, 02:45 AM
Mackalvarez
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5443
Male

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss28
Re: Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Boston Bomber. New Photos.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mackalvarez For This Useful Post:
abgnoire, drusilladimitria, shoelessjojackson
Old 07-19-2013, 09:57 AM
bruffed
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2547

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss102
Re: Boston Bombing Suspect's Newly Released Photos

These are awesome photos. I don't know how I feel about the guy releasing these photos by himself though. I haven't seen too many arguments for or against it yet. The gore watcher in me likes it obviously. I support leakers, but I don't know how this helps. There wasn't any government wrongdoing here. This guy released the photos because he was upset with the Rolling Stone cover with Tsarnaev on the front of it. I think the photo is relevant since it's a cover story about him. The guy was at one point a real human ._. I think they could have chosen a less glamorous photo, but they are running a magazine. They need to create a story to get people to buy magazines nowadays. I guess I have no opinion yet on the guy releasing the photos. The guy was fired which is appropriate. These photos probably should have been released sooner though because it's such a public case, and they are photos of the suspect and not the victim.

The Following User Says Thank You to bruffed For This Useful Post:
whoreofbabalon
The Following 2 Users Disliked bruffed For This Post:
LaTo, summer34
Old 07-19-2013, 10:04 AM
durt
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:94
male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2133 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
12/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11254

RS should stick to music and entertainment

Old 07-19-2013, 10:45 AM
Johnny Wadd
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:380
Male

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1903

When did a pressue cooker ever become a W.M.D.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:37 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 412

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss61169

those are awesome pics

Old 07-20-2013, 01:41 AM
CuriousOne
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1033
Female
Contributions: 1

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss402

Personally, I was pissed off about the RS cover, because it made him look like a Jonas Brother. I at first thought it was one of them, then realized it was this prick. And the headline on the cover made it seem like he was a victim and shouldn't be blamed for what he did.

I have photos saved on my phone of his brothers banged up corpse and THOSE make me happy. Seeing the other bloodied and finally getting arrested and caught is more like it. People forget their intentions to do far more damage and killing, with far more bombs. We're lucky it was only 3 victims killed, the plan was for many more than that.

I hate these two pricks . He knows what he did. The bastard has "Dead Eye" in the photos I have seen.

The Following User Says Thank You to CuriousOne For This Useful Post:
summer34
Old 07-20-2013, 11:58 AM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:348
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117

I think he was also on the cover of MAD magazine as well. Except it was Alfred E. Nueman on the boat, with a bloody hoody, and the sniper's laser dot on his forehead.

Old 07-20-2013, 10:30 PM
Ozzman
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:800

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Wadd View Post
When did a pressue cooker ever become a W.M.D.
I suppose fertilizer is just for plants...