Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526
Re: Bolivia | Mob Buries Teen Rape Suspect Alive, Next to Body of His 'Victim'

The video I see is about life in a small town. You may need to check that, gata, unless it's just me.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 06-09-2013, 10:50 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:30
guess

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

If you click on the article you will see that this is the video embedded in the article. If you watch the whole thing AND read the article, you should understand why the two are connected.

The Following User Says Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 06-09-2013, 11:26 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526

Quote:
Originally Posted by adhOLapbNwaST! View Post
If you click on the article you will see that this is the video embedded in the article. If you watch the whole thing AND read the article, you should understand why the two are connected.
Thank you. I cheated.

I forwarded it to the guy laughing when accused of something with a cow and gave up.

I am happy your daughter is doing well

Best regards to you, your husband, your daughter and sons, and your daughter's friends <3

I cannot imagine what any of you feel/felt.

daughterofthenight
Old 06-09-2013, 11:38 PM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Thank you. I cheated.

I forwarded it to the guy laughing when accused of something with a cow and gave out.

I am happy your daughter is doing well

Best regards to you, your husband, your daughter and sons, and your daughter's friends <3
LOLOLOL! And thank you. <3

He wasn't much as a husband, but he did know when it was deadly important to take orders. He really loves his little girl. I guess as far as alcoholics go, he's not the worst. All those boys love their sister.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato
Old 06-09-2013, 11:57 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526

Quote:
LOLOLOL! And thank you. <3

He wasn't much as a husband, but he did know when it was deadly important to take orders. He really loves his little girl. I guess as far as alcoholics go, he's not the worst. All those boys love their sister.

I was the oldest child and had three younger brothers.

When the last of my brothers died, the middle one, one of the bartenders, who spoke at his service, told me he always talked about me and knew I'd get him whatever he needed, usually on ebay.

He'd also come home asking if I knew a song and I'd find it on youtube for him, but, he was also the first person there when I had a couple of car accidents

We all did what we could for each other. They all died from issues with varying degrees of alcohol and drugs

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, gatagato
Old 06-10-2013, 01:43 AM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

I'm so sorry. Losing a sibling sucks. I love my baby sister so much and I cannot imagine. . . You obviously were a good sister. People often tell strangers how they feel about loved ones before they tell each other. Odd isn't it?

The Following User Says Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 06-10-2013, 02:00 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526

Quote:
I'm so sorry. Losing a sibling sucks. I love my baby sister so much and I cannot imagine. . . You obviously were a good sister. People often tell strangers how they feel about loved ones before they tell each other. Odd isn't it?

Thank you. I don't know how my mother dealt with it Losing a child is probably #1 on the list of dealing with deaths and it affecting one the worst.

I don't get how anyone could kill a baby/child, especially their own

Between 2008 and 2012, we lost my father, then the three brothers. We skipped 2011.

A lot of people on here have heard this more than once, but, there was no real time to mourn between each of them.

I think, with myself, it's so easy to tell a stranger you may never see again, anything. I've always heard that.

Telling someone you know that you care about them or love them, is taking a risk of rejection. That's the best I can come up with for that

It took me years to learn to express my feelings before it was too late. I do it now. I do it with all of my nieces and nephews and friends, but, I learned it the hard way.

People think I'm strong, but, I cry a lot, especially at night. Life does go on.

My middle brother was my late night, bad horror or funny movie watching, buddy until his death <3

He'd call every night or early morning from the bar asking if I was home. I'd ask, "What number did you dial?"

His response, "It just says, 'Bitch', on my phone. I can't see the little pictures of the house or cell." The reason was so he could park out back. Parking on the street is hard to find.

He'd walk right through the garage and not notice whether or not my car was there sometimes and I'd be locked out. My car is black though.

Funny now, but, it used to piss me off

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, gatagato, TwistedPrincess
Old 06-10-2013, 02:51 AM
guess

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss24741

Losing a child would kill me. My body was never supposed to be able to produce children, so each of them is a miracle to me. I poured all the love I ever wanted for myself, into Them. They are my everything. As women we expect to lose our parents. We expect to lose our husbands. We never expect or prepare to lose our children. Ever. In the natural order of things, we are supposed to die first. My prayers are with your mother, and you.

You're right about rejection. With my kids and my lover I can say it often and frequently, with others in my family I risk myself every time I say it. But I do, because my saying it over and over is a lesson for us all. We are all worth the risk of pain because I love you. I'm learning to forgive the husband and while I will never love him as a husband, I will always care about him as the father of my kids and someone who shared a difficult history with me and I can say I love you to him.

I learned from the woman who birthed me, naemi, not to expect much from people or love. What I learned from her was that if you love someone they will not only never love you, they will actively hate you and harm you. The fact that I can love at all is nothing short of a miracle. That's what my doctors tell me.

We are often stronger than we realized.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daughterofthenight For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, gatagato
Old 06-10-2013, 05:56 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526

I had a female friend of 25 years stop talking to me after I finally told her I loved her, at my last brother's service, lie to me about something stupid, then get pissed at me for figuring it out.

She made me wait two months for $50 because I was nice enough to tell her to send it to me since her boyfriend was with us one night! And it was my prescription money for the end of the month! She supposedly lent it to someone and they didn't send it when expected.

She later told me she needed tires! Not my fault she drives a bigger car down tiny streets in South Filthydelphia hitting the curbs in anger! She has a lot of anger! She also gets nasty when she's getting laid! Go figure!

It boiled down to - I don't watch, "The Big Bang Theory," and we don't like the same independent wrestlers and everyone at the venues hated me and thought I was crazy, according to her!

These people don't care what I think! They get paid no matter what any of us think! I still talk to whomever I want wherever I go and if they don't like me, I don't lose any sleep over it.

Ended up being a load off of my mind and wallet. I don't miss her or the other two women involved. I've done so much for her, but, I do believe in karma. I only hope I see or hear about it.

Wow! Thank you for sharing so much last night and today E.T. here. Don't know where you are.

I'm so happy you have your children and partner You must have been shocked, to say the least, when you learned of your first pregnancy! Now, you have at least three since we know of a daughter and you said, "sons."

I know those children are loved and I am very happy for you. I think we need some bad things once in awhile to appreciate the good and what we have Personally, I've had enough bad for my lifetime.

Children weren't in my plans, but, I have the maternal feelings with my nieces, nephew, great nieces and great nephew. I proudly wear my, "I'm The Crazy Aunt Everyone Warned You About," to school to pick up my great niece, lol! I get a lot of compliments on that one :)

It sounds like naemi knows a lot of people like my former friend. Her loss she lost you!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts, personal feelings and experiences and your prayers on behalf of my mother and myself

gatagato