Pussy Power!

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2357
Body Found In Indiana Cornfield

LAPEL, Ind. (AP) — Police believe a body found in a cornfield's tree line is that of a central Indiana man missing since authorities say he fatally shot his ex-girlfriend's daughter nearly two months ago.

Madison County Sheriff Ron Richardson tells The Herald Bulletin that the coroner's office must confirm the body's identity, but that items found with the body make investigators confident that it is Roy Parmley.

Richardson says deer hunters setting up cameras found the body Sunday in a rural area between Lapel and Anderson.

Police have been searching for the 53-year-old Parmley since the June 9 shooting. Police say he shot 31-year-old Amanda Wiles in the head after breaking into the home she shared with her mother days after the older woman ended a relationship with Parmley.

___

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/B...e-3765282.php#

His body was found about a 2 minute walk from my house. Hopefully the results come in soon so this poor family can get some sort of closure. This motherfucker tied his ex to get daughter and then shot the daughter in the head. Absolutely horrible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugDude View Post
I'd give you two dollars if you could stop being such a fucking cunt for 12 hours
The Following User Says Thank You to r0tten For This Useful Post:
TheJewishYeti