Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Body of 6 Year Old Identified

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/07/03/b...nna-gallagher/

The Saginaw girl, whose nude body was found bound and covered with a tarp, has been identified as six-year-old Alanna Gallagher, according to the Tarrant County Medical Examiner. Her time of death is listed as 7:33 p.m., not long before neighborhood kids found her body. The six-year-old had just celebrated a birthday on June 12, less than three weeks before she was murdered.
CBS 11 has also confirmed the items seized from the family’s car – including plastic bags, toilet paper, a blue/gray colored tarp, and different colored tape, including red. Alanna’s body was found bound with red tape more than a mile from her home. FBI agents left the list of items taken from the family car clearly visible through the window.

Alanna’s father, Karl Gallagher spoke moments before a scheduled news conference pleading for the public to help with the investigation and asking for the media to respect the family’s privacy.
Meanwhile, chilling 911 calls following the discovery of Alanna’s body have been released. In one, a caller tells the dispatcher that a dead body has been found. “I think it’s a little girl in plastic bag someone dropped it off.” Then continues, saying, “I haven’t even opened it all the way up but I can see the legs and everything . There’s a belt around it. Tape.”

The discovery of Alanna’s body has shaken the small community. Stephanie Basco and her friends dropped off a teddy bear at a growing memorial for the little girl.
“We had seen her playing and wanted to show our respect. She is such a small baby,” said Basco.

Neighbor Sergio Lopez said, “It’s saddest thing to see a little girl not to experience life – someone took that away from her – it’s the worst thing ever.”

The girl was often seen playing unsupervised outside, according to neighbors. The superintendent of the Eagle Mountain-Saginaw ISD released a statement describing Alanna as bubbly and always happy. She was a kindergarten student at Willow Creek Elementary.
Police say they are talking to the family and at this time, do not consider anyone in the family as a suspect. Police also say they believe this is an isolated incident and have received many “good” leads about a red truck with a softball sized green paint stain, which was spotted in the area where the body was found.

If you have any information about the case, call 682-888-3682 OR 682-888-3684. The FBI is offering a $10,000 reward for information leading to an arrest.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1389968

A little "angel" found murdered under a tarp in a quiet suburban Texas neighborhood has been named as six-year-old Alanna Gallagher.
She was discovered by kids a mile from her home in Saginaw, Fort Worth, on Monday night - hours after she went missing.

Stripped naked - apart from purple underwear - her killer had bound her hands and feet before tying a plastic bag over her head.
The tarp containing her corpse was then dumped in the middle of an intersection, tightly sealed with a belt.

The FBI is now offering $10,000 for information that helps catch the "monster" who abducted the tiny student from her parents' home.

Cops are tracking down several leads, saying a red pick-up truck with a green splotch could have been used in the murder.
So far ruling out her parents as suspects, they are also trying to figure out exactly when Gallagher was taken from her home.

The Star-Telegram writes she was reported missing by her dad at 9:15 p.m. Monday.
The defense contractor engineer, who has two other children, went door-to-door searching for his daughter.

But two scooter-riding teens - Owen Whiddon, 14, and Josh Smith, 18 - had already found her body hidden under the tarp at around 7:30 p.m.

Shocked neighbors have paid tribute to the curly brown haired infant, who they described as an "inquisitive spitfire" who appeared older than she was.
"She seemed smarter than the average, just because of the questions she'd always ask," said John Janus.
"She was a precious little girl. I usually just saw her on her scooter," neighbor Kay Stief added to the Dallas Morning News.
Hundreds attended a candle-light vigil at a Methodist church on Tuesday night. A make-shift street memorial dedicated to the girl is stretching around the block.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
alanna.jpg  

alanna2.jpg  

alanna3.jpg  

alanna4.jpg  

alanna5.jpg  

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles, jimmi5, kellyhound, TwistedSisterr
Old 07-05-2013, 04:15 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601
Re: Body of 6 Year Old Identified

poor girl, I hope they get justice for her

Old 07-05-2013, 04:24 PM
knuggy
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:425
M
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1623

FBI will find the lower than dog shit animal that did this...

Old 07-06-2013, 06:03 PM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 76 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12873

rip baby girl. So sorry this happened to u.