Quoted: 818 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968
Re: Black Teens Shout ‘Hey White Boy’, Beat and Attempt to Kill White Lifeguard

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
i should be able to go out and assault whomever i want if something i see on the news upsets me or someone says a word that hurts my feelings.
we actually do something very similar..... WE VOTE!! I had this talk with a guy yesterday, who then said.... YA BUT THATS NOT FAIR, YOU HAVE TO BE A CITIZEN AND NOT A FELON!! at that point i said... aahh ur a democrat. (but i already figured that)

30564U, rapeWhistle, Xfactor
Old 08-30-2014, 09:53 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Thank you for the pictures of the perp, Soar!

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 08-30-2014, 10:10 PM
Soar
Offline:
☢†§ociøpath†☢
Poster Rank:36
Contributions: 49

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Quoted: 2858 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 20/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21711
Contribution to the thread by Soar:

joyner1.jpg

joyner.jpg

diamondsmiles
Old 08-30-2014, 10:57 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
When a black says "white boy" they do so with the same intent, because in their own mind, white is just as much as a disgusting word.
This isn't completely true. One of the black dudes I work with -- and just so happen to have trained when he first got hired -- called me "the coolest white boy [he'd] ever met." I actually told him that even though I knew how he meant it, it was still a bit offensive because of the connotation applied to the term by others. He understood what I meant, and has since not said it again (at least not around me, which is all I can realistically ask of him). But there's no doubt in my mind that he didn't mean it offensively; it was just a term that he was used to using. The main difference between the two is that dropping an N-bomb calls into play a historical context which is not attached to "white boy/girl."

But really, when usage of the phrase "white boy" immediately precedes a physical assault, then of course the context of its usage is crystal clear.

Conversely, some white folks can get away with saying things such as "that's my n***a" to a black person that they personally know as a friend, but it's still a sensitive term that's best left unused (especially at high volume) because other black folks within earshot my get offended. Some girl I know once said it to a black friend of ours, and the only reason he seemed embarrassed/bothered by it was because a table of black folks that neither one of them knew overheard it and looked at her like she wasn't "all there." Like a lot of communication, it's about context and how you say what you say as well as the individuals involved.

Personally, I'd prefer neither term be used by anyone because of such things. It's just so much less of a headache to simply avoid such sensitive matters.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
30564U, diamondsmiles, martyl63
Old 08-30-2014, 10:59 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
The Untrollable

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

On a related note: does not harboring racist thoughts or beliefs, but still being leery of members of another race because they might be racist, make one racist?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
30564U, diamondsmiles, invertigo
Old 08-30-2014, 11:13 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11725

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Mike View Post
This isn't completely true. One of the black dudes I work with -- and just so happen to have trained when he first got hired -- called me "the coolest white boy [he'd] ever met." I actually told him that even though I knew how he meant it, it was still a bit offensive because of the connotation applied to the term by others. He understood what I meant, and has since not said it again (at least not around me, which is all I can realistically ask of him). But there's no doubt in my mind that he didn't mean it offensively; it was just a term that he was used to using. The main difference between the two is that dropping an N-bomb calls into play a historical context which is not attached to "white boy/girl."

But really, when usage of the phrase "white boy" immediately precedes a physical assault, then of course the context of its usage is crystal clear.

Conversely, some white folks can get away with saying things such as "that's my n***a" to a black person that they personally know as a friend, but it's still a sensitive term that's best left unused (especially at high volume) because other black folks within earshot my get offended. Some girl I know once said it to a black friend of ours, and the only reason he seemed embarrassed/bothered by it was because a table of black folks that neither one of them knew overheard it and looked at her like she wasn't "all there." Like a lot of communication, it's about context and how you say what you say as well as the individuals involved.

Personally, I'd prefer neither term be used by anyone because of such things. It's just so much less of a headache to simply avoid such sensitive matters.
Obviously your guy was using it as the same manner as he would calling one of his cronies "nigger".. I have a plethora of black friends that at some point said "white boy" in some way of an endearing way. But usually after some form of comrade was established. But in this case, a perfect stranger useing that term, it is more likely than not used with intent of negative impact.

30564U, diamondsmiles
Old 08-30-2014, 11:43 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
The Untrollable

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Obviously your guy was using it as the same manner as he would calling one of his cronies "nigger".. I have a plethora of black friends that at some point said "white boy" in some way of an endearing way. But usually after some form of comrade was established. But in this case, a perfect stranger useing that term, it is more likely than not used with intent of negative impact.
Funny thing about that dude: he has never once used the N-word that I've heard. In fact, most of the black people I know don't use it. Maybe they just don't use it, or they just don't use it around white people. Strange to think that they would think that white people would be offended by them using it around us.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 08-30-2014, 11:50 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11725

Wow, I need to move to your part on NOLA then, I couldn't even walk two blocks without passing a group hearing niggah at least once.

diamondsmiles
Old 08-31-2014, 12:16 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

If any of you are old enough to remember shows like, "Sanford & Son," and, "All in the Family," in the 70's, Redd Foxx and other cast members used, "nigger," to mean another black friend, more or less. They were all sisters and brothers.

Carroll O'Connor's character on, "All in the Family," hated everyone, even Jews, and had a black neighbor who hated everyone who wasn't black. They joined together when a Puerto Rican neighbor wanted to move in.

Fred Sanford said, when his son had a Puerto Rican friend, who moved in next door to them, that they, (the Puerto Ricans), brought the cockroaches from Harlem. They lived at 9114 South Central Avenue, in the Watts neighborhood of South Central Los Angeles, California, while Archie lived in Chicago, Illinois.

They called each other names back and forth all the time and it was funny. Archie Bunker referred to a neighbor who had mixed race girlfriend's parents as a zebra.

Nowadays, everyone is so politically correct, we could never have those shows, although they are all in syndication.

Freddie Prinze, Sr., to my knowledge, was the first Hispanic to have a prime time hit show, but, ended his life too soon at 22. He played up what, at that time, was the stereotype for Hispanic people. He joked about the dog in the back window with the bobbing head and fuzzy dice. He worked for an old white guy played by the late, Jack Albertson. The show is called,
"Chico and the Man," if you can find it. Della Reese was also in it.

Shows like this would never be made today because of people like sharpton and jackson, who have black people convinced everyone else is racist.

The black youth today wanted to, "own," if you will, the word, nigger. They can use it as nigga, but, white people are racists when they are overheard saying it.

My nephew and youngest niece have black friends and call each other names back and forth and they all have nicknames, some with various shades of chocolate.

I go to all black comedy shows and have a blast! Arnez J, who is black, points out differences in whites, blacks and Hispanics.

Bruce Bruce is black and does the white/black differences, and they are both hilarious.

Every ethnicity has their own differences in the way we speak, walk, shake hands and deal with every day situations.

I sit on the front row and and they talk to me from the stage. If you take offense and cannot laugh at the obvious, don't go! Be a fucking grouch! I love it and it's all in fun. I know it and they know it.

Black audiences are the best for comedy and horror movies. They are very animated, and if you take that as racist, so be it. It's not. It's a fact.

Even every white ethnicity have their/our own little things. Hispanics and Mexicans will point out differences between them.

We are what we are. If you cannot deal with it, stay in your house and don't dare turn on the news or go online!

I take people as they are. If they are nice, I am nice. I know more rotten white people because I know more white people.

I was in elementary school when they started busing black people from other neighborhoods and was friends with the first black girl in my class. We have photos from a party at my house.

White people had their gangsters and black youth have their gangstas.

Even in the days of cowboys and Native Americans, there were too many guns, but, you could be hung for shooting an unarmed man.

Youth today need direction and so many are lacking. Schools are turning out illiterates and employers are not happy.

Something has to change or we will all destroy each other. There should be one race - the human race.

Thugs of all colors need to be educated and learn skills to obtain the things they want without harming or killing others.

Some on this site pretend to be other genders and races to fight with others while not revealing their true selves. They are in some kind of denial I haven't yet figured out. Running away from reality through drugs and alcohol use, and very angry at those who are not like them perhaps?

Their egos are so fragile, it's pathetic! Like little glass slippers they cannot fit their big, fat, ugly, hairy, stinking feet into!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
30564U, adhartz
Old 08-31-2014, 12:33 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Female

Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

Asshole or dickhead fit all races! Use them!

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
cheeriosgirl.jpg  

racism.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001