Go Back  

Black Residents With Assault Rifles Guard White-Owned Business in Ferguson Riot 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 11-30-2014, 12:51 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: Black Residents With Assault Rifles Guard White-Owned Business in Ferguson

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
the news is a joke.... here in the Uk they give you 29 minutes of death, disaster, corruption, famine and heartbreak to make you fear the outside world and to try to convince us that we actually need to give the government more and more control over our lives......and then they give us 1 minute of a puppy saving a duckling or something else cute and uplifting...as if that makes it all better....
This is true in America too.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
commondenom
Old 11-30-2014, 04:25 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
This is the only positive story there I've heard yet..
I've seen several. Yesterday on the front page of Fox they had a picture of a young black kid crying and a white police officer giving him a hug. And the article spoke about how moving the moment was for those who witnessed it, and the kids mother said it was the most emotional experience of her life. And all the stories about people donating money to the business owners who lost everything. There's not as many good stories as negative. But I'd imagine if you was walking among the protesters you probably hear more negativity than positive.

Old 12-03-2014, 07:58 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I've seen several. Yesterday on the front page of Fox they had a picture of a young black kid crying and a white police officer giving him a hug. And the article spoke about how moving the moment was for those who witnessed it, and the kids mother said it was the most emotional experience of her life. And all the stories about people donating money to the business owners who lost everything. There's not as many good stories as negative. But I'd imagine if you was walking among the protesters you probably hear more negativity than positive.
I saw that article about the kid also, soooo that's a total of 2 stories I've seen total.. Odd.