Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Biker Gang Shooting Leaves Nine Dead, 16 Injured

Absolutely NOTHING adds up on this. It hasn't, literally from day one. They say 140 or so handguns, etc. BULLSHIT! That would be roughly one handgun for every person arrested including the women. Also it's worth noting that they even counted chained wallets as weapons believe it or not, lol.

A book as thick as gone with the wind could be written about this already just concerning contradictions and outright lies by the police. Many of the bikers there were ex military.

They say that between one and two shots were handguns followed by automatic rifles which of course were the police. The police murdered almost all, if not every single one of them. It's 5 months now and they still won't release the autopsy reports.

Which of course would reveal that all of them were killed by 223 rounds. My guess is they need to get their stories straight and cover up the evidence. Quiet literally we know that everything the cops first said happened is not true.

Here's a cut and paste from the headlines less than 24 hours after Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's daughter died,

"Bobbi Kristina Brown's Initial Autopsy Completed"

Yet, 5 months after the biker deaths, no autopsy reports for a single one of them??? Let us not forget that all of this INCLUDING the autopsies, judges, etc. is all the same people who handled the first Waco fiasco in the early 90's.

That's when 76 people supposedly set themselves on fire to avoid being taken by the ATF. Even though there is footage of tanks crashing into the house shooting flames from flamethrowers into it seconds before it went up in flames.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 11-01-2015, 09:12 AM
guims79
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:729

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss721

I was expecting some kind of back people riding BMX...

Old 12-12-2015, 11:12 AM
Hugh Jorgen
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5252

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss30

Reports are saying 4 of the bikers were shot by .223 ammo.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hugh Jorgen For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, rapeWhistle
Old 12-12-2015, 04:53 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgen View Post
Reports are saying 4 of the bikers were shot by .223 ammo.
Yeah, if you will notice my last reply, I predicted that. I am still willing to bet that most of them if not all were killed by police. But they will just say it was self defense, etc. If they are still murdering blacks with the full weight of blacklivesmatter coming down on them, what respect do you think they have for bikers who have no advocates?

They have had far too many months to come up with their best story to cover up what they did in Waco 2.0. The so called ballistics tests would have been done within weeks. The autopsy reports were finalized before the bodies were buried, yet, last I heard, they still hadn't been released.

The videos that were released by someone, NOT the police showed almost all of them weren't taking part in even a fist fight, let alone shooting. Yet they say they are bringing charges against almost every single one of them that was there. Bringing charges against people who were hiding behind tables and running is beyond excuse. It shows just how much you can't trust cops or the system. It's NOT a justice system, it's JUST a system!

As a Club member who has attended countless events like this one, I know how things work. I know when the fucking cops are lying and in this case, it is quiet simply every time they open their mouths! If waco 1.0 is still covered up and no one has had to answer for it, I certainly don't expect justice on this one either. I find it interesting also that ATF was there that day. Out of the same fucking office that did waco 1.0. Fictional writers couldn't write a more unbelievable story.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle, Zambini
Old 12-13-2015, 04:01 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Absolutely NOTHING adds up on this. It hasn't, literally from day one. They say 140 or so handguns, etc. BULLSHIT! That would be roughly one handgun for every person arrested including the women. Also it's worth noting that they even counted chained wallets as weapons believe it or not, lol.

A book as thick as gone with the wind could be written about this already just concerning contradictions and outright lies by the police. Many of the bikers there were ex military.

They say that between one and two shots were handguns followed by automatic rifles which of course were the police. The police murdered almost all, if not every single one of them. It's 5 months now and they still won't release the autopsy reports.

Which of course would reveal that all of them were killed by 223 rounds. My guess is they need to get their stories straight and cover up the evidence. Quiet literally we know that everything the cops first said happened is not true.

Here's a cut and paste from the headlines less than 24 hours after Kristina Brown, Whitney Houston's daughter died,

"Bobbi Kristina Brown's Initial Autopsy Completed"

Yet, 5 months after the biker deaths, no autopsy reports for a single one of them??? Let us not forget that all of this INCLUDING the autopsies, judges, etc. is all the same people who handled the first Waco fiasco in the early 90's.

That's when 76 people supposedly set themselves on fire to avoid being taken by the ATF. Even though there is footage of tanks crashing into the house shooting flames from flamethrowers into it seconds before it went up in flames.