Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3905 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7032
Re: The Biggest Gang in America is Above the Law

Let's get one point across and that is most cops are equal opportunity haters meaning it does not matter what your race is if you resist they will take you down. There are some inexperienced cops who have never been in a real fight so they use their guns when they should not. There are also those aggressive adrenaline junkies who look for fights. But if you think they are targeting people specifically because of their race all the time it is not true. More black people get arrested because more of them live in poverty and turn to illegal means to make money. This is a social problem and poverty is the cause. Cops patrol areas of high crime which are in poor neighborhoods. Poor white trash people get a beat down all the time as well. They just do not go out and destroy their neighborhood afterwards. Why not just do away with the cops and have martial law? You can bet those folks living in the poor, rough neighborhoods would want them back really quickly.

Old 12-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8105 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 11/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss16965

The pendulum swings slowly my friends...

"The times they are a changing"

Old 12-06-2014, 11:40 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
He was selling a loosie.. AKA a single cig to someone who asked for one.
I realize he was selling single cigarettes. But that's not his crime. Selling illegal cigarettes is. The cigarettes he was selling allegedly were black market. Meaning there was no tax stamp on them. I've noticed you're wrong a lot.. That tends to happen when you rely on far left media.

Facepalmer

Old 12-06-2014, 11:41 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13673

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbid75 View Post
Let's get one point across and that is most cops are equal opportunity haters meaning it does not matter what your race is if you resist they will take you down. There are some inexperienced cops who have never been in a real fight so they use their guns when they should not. There are also those aggressive adrenaline junkies who look for fights. But if you think they are targeting people specifically because of their race all the time it is not true. More black people get arrested because more of them live in poverty and turn to illegal means to make money. This is a social problem and poverty is the cause. Cops patrol areas of high crime which are in poor neighborhoods. Poor white trash people get a beat down all the time as well. They just do not go out and destroy their neighborhood afterwards. Why not just do away with the cops and have martial law? You can bet those folks living in the poor, rough neighborhoods would want them back really quickly.
Many more white people have been killed by police. Many more. Some will argue that doesn't matter because there's many more whites. But then those same people dismiss that same argument when it's pointed out the murders committed by race.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
morbid75
Old 12-06-2014, 02:24 PM
morbid75
Offline:
★Athena★
Poster Rank:139
Contributions: 17

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 3905 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7032

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Many more white people have been killed by police. Many more. Some will argue that doesn't matter because there's many more whites. But then those same people dismiss that same argument when it's pointed out the murders committed by race.
Agreed.

Old 12-06-2014, 03:07 PM
GODISNOTGREAT
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:233
it's free if you boof it

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 1829 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3821

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
As far as this bullshit "I can't breathe" well...he couldn't, but it was no one's fault but his own. Comply with officer's instructions...why's that so hard to understand?

Get real. This was over selling loosies, not a major criminal act. You take someone down that's an immediate danger to themselves or others, not selling loose cigs. There's appropriate responses to situations. This was heavy handed to make an example that they're tough on crime. Don't blame his physical condition. Don't blame his refusal to be obedient and resist. Nothing he could have done merited this action besides being guilty of contempt of cop. This shit has to stop every time a cop feels disrespected. Respect works two ways. Nowadays nobody want's to trust or even call the cops. Chances are you'll become the victim.
This mentality you have is whats wrong. Cops dont have to respect you... so get over it. When you annoy the police, theyre the ones in a position to exploit that. Trying to demand respect from an officer is whats going to get you in more trouble. Do what youre told, be polite, and if you feel wronged, explain it later. If youre caught doing something illegal, keep your mouth shut, comply with the officers demands, and explain yourself to a judge later. Thats procedure. Thats how you get shit done. You dont resist arrest.

The Following User Says Thank You to GODISNOTGREAT For This Useful Post:
Zambini
Old 12-06-2014, 03:44 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

i truly hope that every one of you who think that a cop killing someone simply for resisting their urge for power has a relative killed for the same thing.....i'm pretty sure your tunes would change pretty fucking quickly.....

The Following 2 Users Disliked commondenom For This Post:
GODISNOTGREAT, niknik
Old 12-06-2014, 03:46 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11707

Quote:
Originally Posted by GODISNOTGREAT View Post
This mentality you have is whats wrong. Cops dont have to respect you... so get over it. When you annoy the police, theyre the ones in a position to exploit that. Trying to demand respect from an officer is whats going to get you in more trouble. Do what youre told, be polite, and if you feel wronged, explain it later. If youre caught doing something illegal, keep your mouth shut, comply with the officers demands, and explain yourself to a judge later. Thats procedure. Thats how you get shit done. You dont resist arrest.
Society is evolving into everyone having entitlement issues. People think that even when they are doing wrong, they are entitled to having their asses kissed in the process.

If society don't like the law? Too fucking bad, we created the monsters they are becoming with our own lack of respect for authority.

We as people VOTE in law, we demand with votes and tax dollars the law be ENFORCED. But we also influence the attitudes of the ones appointed that position with our own social dismay.

I say we, because WE the majority sit back and allow criminals to complain like bitches. We force law enforcers to dumb down their own safety to appease whining ass criminals. And every time we make "changes" in favor of self entitled criminals, we make it just that much harder on those having to deal with our social village idiots.

If we start pushing law enforcement to let everyone go, because the dumb asses breaking laws decide to resist arrest, then what good will having law enforcement be?

Rob a bank, resist arrest, go home play Xbox.

Old 12-06-2014, 06:24 PM
thckoitin
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:446
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1469

That's just crazy how this number guy defend cops what ever they do. It just loses it's credibility.

The Following User Says Thank You to thckoitin For This Useful Post:
commondenom
Old 12-06-2014, 06:27 PM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2544 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8008

he's just a fairly typical conservative redneck egomaniac...argue with him or disagree with his views and he'll call you names and say you are part of the 'DR anti-police brigade'...whatever that is... something he imagines i suppose

The Following User Says Thank You to commondenom For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo