Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: The Biggest Gang in America is Above the Law

Quote:
Originally Posted by commondenom View Post
shut the fuck up
Right? He's responding to me, even though he blocked me because he see's my comments others reply to..

Regardless of how much he thinks everyone hates police, this officer went against policy and killed someone. Doesn't get much more black and white than that..

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
commondenom, thckoitin
Old 12-05-2014, 08:03 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Right? He's responding to me, even though he blocked me because he see's my comments others reply to..

Regardless of how much he thinks everyone hates police, this officer went against policy and killed someone. Doesn't get much more black and white than that..
Not necessarily. It could have been the cop putting pressure on his chest that killed him. We don't know.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 12-05-2014, 08:05 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post

Remember that time you said the Ferguson verdict wouldn't consume America

Those were good times.

The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 12-05-2014, 08:13 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Mr. Poop why don't you stop obsessing about me and just do your own thing? How can I not see your comments when others copy them? What am I supposed to do...close my eyes? You and Condominimum need to get over my blocking you two and just move on...you're both leftist cop haters so just stick with that and stop stalking me.

Old 12-05-2014, 08:23 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Not necessarily. It could have been the cop putting pressure on his chest that killed him. We don't know.
Actually we do know what the autopsy says and have for some time. There was one main cause...compression of the chest when laying prone by both the victim's medical condition (read fatass) and officers using their body weight to contain the victim's movements while being handcuffed. A secondary contributing cause of death was numerous deep and surface contusions caused by the officer using an unauthorized choke hold. Make note...no where does it say he died as a direct result of any hold an officer placed on him. It was a potential contributing factor. His weight and possibly the weight of officers caused him to not be able to breath and his weakened cardiac condition (read morbidly obese) caused him to fail to recover and subsequently die. This whole discussion is stupid...read the damned autopsy report it's all there. As far as this bullshit "I can't breathe" well...he couldn't, but it was no one's fault but his own. Comply with officer's instructions...why's that so hard to understand? Are we going to go through this every time a White cop kills a Black criminal? Where does it stop? For a mere 15% of the overall American they sure do seem to be wagging the dog.

Old 12-05-2014, 08:47 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
No, actually we DO know..

The autopsy said it was force exerted on the trachea. Try again?

Quote:
He died because of a "compression of neck (chokehold), compression of chest and prone positioning during physical restraint by police," the office found, while also calling Garner's "acute and chronic bronchial asthma, obesity and hypertensive cardiovascular disease" contributing factors.

Old 12-05-2014, 08:49 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Mr. Poop why don't you stop obsessing about me and just do your own thing? How can I not see your comments when others copy them? What am I supposed to do...close my eyes? You and Condominimum need to get over my blocking you two and just move on...you're both leftist cop haters so just stick with that and stop stalking me.
You've commented towards me over 20 times since you blocked me, and you say I'm obsessing?

Old 12-05-2014, 08:55 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Remember that time you said the Ferguson verdict wouldn't consume America

Those were good times.
This is America consumed??

If this was a "progressive" movement as you so emphatically like to state, there would be millions demonstrating in every large city.

Old 12-05-2014, 10:31 PM
sunairco
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1853
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss168

As far as this bullshit "I can't breathe" well...he couldn't, but it was no one's fault but his own. Comply with officer's instructions...why's that so hard to understand?

Get real. This was over selling loosies, not a major criminal act. You take someone down that's an immediate danger to themselves or others, not selling loose cigs. There's appropriate responses to situations. This was heavy handed to make an example that they're tough on crime. Don't blame his physical condition. Don't blame his refusal to be obedient and resist. Nothing he could have done merited this action besides being guilty of contempt of cop. This shit has to stop every time a cop feels disrespected. Respect works two ways. Nowadays nobody want's to trust or even call the cops. Chances are you'll become the victim.

The Following User Says Thank You to sunairco For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo