Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss762
Re: Belgian Nuclear Guard ‘shot and Security Access Badge Stolen’

Understand a175.......head in the sand type, "sometimes" and prefer not to even know the killers are looking at it. It is what it is. Again, just prayerful.

The Following User Says Thank You to lesslis2015 For This Useful Post:
a175
Old 03-28-2016, 12:18 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10529

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesslis2015 View Post
Well, Commo, not scared in the fact im afraid to get nuked and die, tho would prefer the face fall in my soup one day method. Catostrophic killers having any access to catostrophic science is just not a good thing imo. Suppose my God has a plan, i will pray, watch, and be ready.
If you are interested, you may wish to Google "Nonduality" and research that a bit.

Not generally discussed using 'churchy' terms but it is totally inline with Christian, Zen, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, etc. teachings.

It's not a murderous perspective like the moo slums.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015
Old 03-28-2016, 01:36 PM
a175
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:435

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 956 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
If you are interested, you may wish to Google "Nonduality" and research that a bit.

Not generally discussed using 'churchy' terms but it is totally inline with Christian, Zen, Buddhist, Hindu, Jewish, etc. teachings.

It's not a murderous perspective like the moo slums.
It's part of tasawwuf, sometimes called Sufism.
Googling nonduality leads you to a damn wiki article that includes Islam with all the others you listed.

The Following User Says Thank You to a175 For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015
Old 03-28-2016, 01:59 PM
lesslis2015
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:693
Female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 467 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss762

It has become very obvious that those posting in these sections of this forum are intelligent, researched, data driven and very passionate. Since becoming a little more active on here..my house is dirty, laundry is piling up and my dogs miss me. This is because im spending soooo much time tracking and reading thoughtfully, all the info, articles, famous people quotes. Then i go back and look at the arguments regarding these items....and boom....another interesting tidbit comes up. Just stop the madness you humans!!!! Lol
Not demeaning myself at all, cannot, because i am a child of God and he makes nothing bad. So with that in mind, my only focus at this point for research and data is the King James version of The Word of my God. Not poopooing any humans great studies of work or research. It is important for economic advantages while living here. I am a "keep it simple stupid" type. But love all the history and opinions.

The Following User Says Thank You to lesslis2015 For This Useful Post:
a175
Old 03-28-2016, 04:41 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10529

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesslis2015 View Post
It has become very obvious that those posting in these sections of this forum are intelligent, researched, data driven and very passionate. Since becoming a little more active on here..my house is dirty, laundry is piling up and my dogs miss me. This is because im spending soooo much time tracking and reading thoughtfully, all the info, articles, famous people quotes. Then i go back and look at the arguments regarding these items....and boom....another interesting tidbit comes up. Just stop the madness you humans!!!! Lol
Not demeaning myself at all, cannot, because i am a child of God and he makes nothing bad. So with that in mind, my only focus at this point for research and data is the King James version of The Word of my God. Not poopooing any humans great studies of work or research. It is important for economic advantages while living here. I am a "keep it simple stupid" type. But love all the history and opinions.
John 14:10

“Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.”

King James Version (KJV)

That's Nonduality.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
lesslis2015
Old 04-02-2016, 06:26 PM
b0g
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:713
transgender

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss739

History lesson: most if not all extremist or fundamental religious folks left Europe and went to the now USA.
like the Amish, the Mormons, witnesses of J, ...

On the other hand folks in the USA can switch their religion or church or whatever every month or less without being frown upon.

And the USA has a 2 step - indeed a trapped - election system. No civilians can be directly elected, except for by means of the elected few in office / court of law. That means by mostly the oligarchs and their puppets.
So any American using the word free is plain ignorant.

I will not continue this debate here. Nor otherwise.

Ipse dixit.