F

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2259
Beaten to Death by 3 Females Over Food Stamps

My BF used to live across the street from tthe victim when they were 13 and had a crush on her....

A woman found bludgeoned to death on the bathroom floor of a mobile home was held against her will for days, repeatedly beaten by three female friends who wanted access to her boyfriend's food stamps, authorities said.

Jefferson County sheriff's officials on Monday announced formal murder charges in the Aug. 7 slaying of 34-year-old Miranda Michelle Lynch. Karen Lee Kirby, they said, admitted to hitting Lynch during an argument.

Miranda Lynch*

But as investigators continued their probe this week, they found a scenario more horrifying than originally thought. "I didn't think this story could get any worse but obviously as we have learned, it can and it did,'' said Chief Deputy Randy Christian. "It wasn't just a simple, angry argument that took this woman's life, it was three women gripped by, and driven by, pure greed."

The 57-year-old Kirby was arrested at the mobile home on Friday. She was charged with murder Monday, but those charges were upgraded on Tuesday. And now, two other women are charged with kidnapping and capital murder alongside her: 39-year-old Susan Otts of Hueytown, and 43-year-old Tamara Giarrusso of Bessemer.

Giarrusso was taken into custody Monday; Otts on Tuesday night. Otts is Kirby's daughter.All three are being held without bond in the Jefferson County Jail.

Deputies were first called to the home in the 5800 block of Diane's Drive near Bessemer about 11:30 a.m. Friday. Authorities said they received a call from a man who said he could hear women screaming from inside the mobile home. When lawmen arrived on the scene, they found Lynch dead on the bathroom floor.

Christian said Monday that Kirby admitted to hitting the victim in the head several times with various objects during the fight. It wasn't immediately clear what started the argument, but authorities said they now know.

"It is hard to believe three relatively sane women could be capable of something like this,'' - Chief Deputy Randy Christiam

Detectives learned that Lynch and her boyfriend had been staying at the home with Kirby. The boyfriend, whose name deputies haven't released, borrowed Kirby's car to go pick up his Electronic Benefits Transfer (EBT) card, a government-issued debit card that replaced food stamps. While on his way to pick up the card, however, he was critically injured in a traffic crash with an 18-wheeler.

The crash happened Wednesday, Aug. 5, on Interstate 20/59 near the Interstate 459 interchange. Bessemer police said witnesses told them the victim was driving southbound when, for unknown reasons, he turned his car around and started heading northbound in the southbound lane. He collided head-on with the tractor-trailer, and was seriously injured. As of Tuesday, he remained at UAB in critical condition.

Thinking he might die, authorities say Kirby, Otts and Giarrusso devised a plot to steal the boyfriend's benefits by making a duplicate EBT card. To do that, however, they needed his social security card and other identifying information, Christian said.

The women asked Lynch to give them that information, but she refused. She was held against her will at the mobile home for two days while the three women continually threatened her and beat her. Eventually she died from those beatings.

Otts has prior convictions for drug possession, theft and domestic violence-harassment, court records show. Kirby has prior convictions for public intoxication and drugs. Court records do not show prior arrests for Giarrusso.

"It is hard to believe three relatively sane women could be capable of something like this, yet here we are with the rest of the story,'' Christian said. "Let the record show I did say relatively."

"It is so sad to think about what this poor woman had to go through at the hands of these three,'' he said. "They will be held accountable for it."

Source link: http://www.abc3340.com/story/2976977...capital-murder

What is not mentioned- I was told is that as she got older, she got messed up shooting up crystal meth and a lot of other hard drugs. The last he heard Miranda had kind of lost her mind from the heavy drug use.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
miranda-fisher-photojpg-468500a350fdcaef.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to spookypooky For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, bdjackass318, bl4ckwidow, Bloodhound76, K9Grip, kellyhound, Metal Mike, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, spudigitti, Top Gear
Old 08-12-2015, 03:22 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss11709
Re: To Death by 3 Females Over Food Stamps

EBT serious business. Cut that shit off for a month, see what happens.

Unites States of Dependencies

An_Empty_Memory, bdjackass318, commondenom, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, martyl63, Metal Mike, mintycbo, Nasty Nuggets, niknik, Oswald2001, reload101, tbone79, Xfactor
Old 08-12-2015, 03:37 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Beaten to Death by 3 Females Over Food Stamps

Let's get a source link added to that original post, please.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
Azimuth
Old 08-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:273
XY

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3065

Naw Naw oh no oh mah gawd mmmmmhhhmmmmm unh uh.

The Following User Says Thank You to Arkoquisa For This Useful Post:
THELORDABORTION
Old 08-12-2015, 06:48 PM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

"relatively sane", I've never heard it put quiet like that before

Metal Mike, tbone79
Old 08-14-2015, 12:19 AM
SirX70
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2265

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss123

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
Sane? Them bitches were hungry!

Old 08-14-2015, 01:22 AM
Metal Mike
Offline:
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
Those are the carefully-chosen words of a LEO who has been doing the job long enough to know.

The Following User Says Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
invertigo
Old 08-14-2015, 02:58 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

People will kill others for anything.

Old 08-15-2015, 11:34 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

How could they claim anything if the boyfriend died, surely his benefits would stop immediately, and assuming they didn't, how in the fuck did they think it wouldn't be noticed that a dead man was receiving benefits?

The Following User Says Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
tbone79
Old 08-18-2015, 05:09 PM
Jere
Offline:
blow me
Poster Rank:69
pillager

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20