Go Back  

Baltimore "Youth" Rob Journalists On-air 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 04-26-2015, 04:07 PM
MCBR's Avatar
MCBR
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:76
Join Date: Sep 2009
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 2350 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12857
Baltimore "Youth" Rob Journalists On-air

RT Reporter robbed while on live broadcast.

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...


Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 RTReporterRobbed.mp4(5.93 MB, 88 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MCBR For This Useful Post:
gatagato, hal0mega, Pyramid_Head, St. Geno
  #2  
Old 04-26-2015, 06:14 PM
invertigo's Avatar
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Contributions: 43
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 891 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3276
Re: Baltimore "youth" Rob Journalists On-air

There is no better way to guarantee you get busted for a crime then to commit the act while on camera. These guys really didn't think this through

__________________
...i want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car...
Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to invertigo For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Kelseecat65, MCBR, Oswald2001
  #3  
Old 04-26-2015, 08:10 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: Baltimore "youth" Rob Journalists On-air

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
There is no better way to guarantee you get busted for a crime then to commit the act while on camera. These guys really didn't think this through
They never think anything through, they just act. That's the entire problem.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
dcaccount22, gatagato, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle, rob666
  #4  
Old 04-26-2015, 08:31 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Baltimore "youth" Rob Journalists On-air

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
They never think anything through, they just act. That's the entire problem.
Truth.

A lot of which has to do with how they were brought up, more than race.

Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, Kelseecat65, PTSD Is My Life, winvens
  #5  
Old 04-26-2015, 09:14 PM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8124 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 11/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss17008
Re: Baltimore "youth" Rob Journalists On-air

You like anarchy, remember the reddit page you posted MCBR?

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Zambini For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
  #6  
Old 04-26-2015, 09:36 PM
K9Grip's Avatar
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Join Date: Mar 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649
Re: Baltimore "youth" Rob Journalists On-air

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Truth.

A lot of which has to do with how they were brought up, more than race.
I spent a couple years living near there and the behavior in that video is mild compared to the things I saw on a regular basis. They have zero respect for anyone!!
I got tired of hearing about how they don't have the same opportunities as everyone else and frankly I think it's BS. The opportunities are out there you just have to play by the same rules/laws as the rest of society. Show up to school on time and get a fucking education. It's not that hard. School is free.

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAPAPPY View Post
Girl is Turkish, boy is Kurdish, it ended just as well as their kids would have been TURDISH! Yes too many TURDS in the world already!
Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, PTSD Is My Life, rob666, tbone79, Top Gear, vipersna, winvens, wujuan
  #7  
Old 04-26-2015, 10:21 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Baltimore "youth" Rob Journalists On-air

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
I spent a couple years living near there and the behavior in that video is mild compared to the things I saw on a regular basis. They have zero respect for anyone!!
I got tired of hearing about how they don't have the same opportunities as everyone else and frankly I think it's BS. The opportunities are out there you just have to play by the same rules/laws as the rest of society. Show up to school on time and get a fucking education. It's not that hard. School is free.
It's hard when you mother has 7 kids by 5 different men, uses the welfare check to buy crack and has no education herself and as such could care less if her kids do.

They have the same opportunity, but they need someone to tell them that.
Believe it or not a lot of them don't know.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
K9Grip, Kelseecat65, TheVrist
  #8  
Old 04-26-2015, 10:36 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11725
Re: Baltimore "youth" Rob Journalists On-air

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
It's hard when you mother has 7 kids by 5 different men, uses the welfare check to buy crack and has no education herself and as such could care less if her kids do.

They have the same opportunity, but they need someone to tell them that.
Believe it or not a lot of them don't know.
They don't know because thuggish, gangsterish, etc. Has been propagated by black leaders, and white progressives as a cultural thing.

It's been shoved down our thoats for decades that we accept this behavior because they were displaced culturally by white people.

MLK has to be flipping in his grave.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
adhartz, Azimuth, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, PTSD Is My Life, rob666, St. Geno, tbone79, Top Gear, wujuan
  #9  
Old 04-26-2015, 10:49 PM
rob666's Avatar
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Baltimore "youth" Rob Journalists On-air

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
They don't know because thuggish, gangsterish, etc. Has been propagated by black leaders, and white progressives as a cultural thing.

It's been shoved down our thoats for decades that we accept this behavior because they were displaced culturally by white people.

MLK has to be flipping in his grave.
One thing I really respect a lot about asian, middle eastern and the Jewish culture is that they value hard work and education as a means to better themselves.
They come here, and usually within a generation are better off than most people who's lineage goes back much further.

Personal responsibility for your own actions, and how that effects where you end up in life can't be overstated.
You can't go through your life playing the victim card, looking for people to blame....... That's not what successful people do.

I see this shit all the time.
I really feel that this is where mentor ship can help, or just a person with a job that contributes something to the world needs to intervene and tell these kids they can do whatever they want, if they put the work in.

Once they get to this point, it's too late
These kids are the result of 5 generations of welfare and ghetto life. It's all that they know.

Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
adhartz, Azimuth, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, lesslis2015, TheVrist, Top Gear, wujuan
  #10  
Old 04-26-2015, 11:00 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4581 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
7/11 ssss11725
Re: Baltimore "youth" Rob Journalists On-air

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
One thing I really respect a lot about asian, middle eastern and the Jewish culture is that they value hard work and education as a means to better themselves.
They come here, and usually within a generation are better off than most people who's lineage goes back much further.

Personal responsibility for your own actions, and how that effects where you end up in life can't be overstated.
You can't go through your life playing the victim card, looking for people to blame....... That's not what successful people do.

I see this shit all the time.
I really feel that this is where mentor ship can help, or just a person with a job that contributes something to the world needs to intervene and tell these kids they can do whatever they want, if they put the work in.

Once they get to this point, it's too late
These kids are the result of 5 generations of welfare and ghetto life. It's all that they know.
I agree a thousand %,

unfortunately the black community has had al sharptons, Jessie Jackson, as well as any anti white African pride leaders.

Any black leaders that speaks out and tries to mentor against thugs are labeled uncle toms, and totally dismissed within the community.

Mind you, not all blacks are in this mindset, but unfortunately a larger portion are. Respect, drive for education, goals, and hard work is beneath them, because it is too white.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
adhartz, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, PTSD Is My Life, rob666, Top Gear, wujuan

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO