female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Bad Girls' Boot Camp Reality Show Hits Unwanted Drama In Kenner Louisiana

A reality show promising to show drunken debauchery and fights is scheduled to start filming in a posh Kenner neighborhood tomorrow, but not if the Mayor can help it! WGNO News Reporter Vanessa Bolano has the latest.

Hide your men! "Bad Girls" are coming to Kenner.

The Oxygen channel is set to start filming reality show "Bad Girls' Boot Camp" tomorrow at the house of former Hornets basketball coach Byron Scott. The home just so happens to be nestled in the posh Chateau Estates neighborhood.

Neighbor Emily Mehaffie says, "This is a neighborhood where most people live here because it's placid and peaceful, and it's certainly not going to be that when it begins."

Many neighbors fear the unknown, and based on past episodes of "Bad Girls" placid and peaceful is not what producers are going for, but the show has hit some unwanted drama.Mayor Mike Yenni met with producers this morning. He says he made it very clear to them that if they start filming tomorrow they'll be breaking the law and production will be shut down.

"They were going to have seven persons living there that are unmarried, and so the law is clear, you can't have more than four persons not related living in a residence," says Mayor Yenni.

The show follows seven "bad girls" as they live together and try to re-gain their sanity. One neighbor heard they're here to clean up their act so she offered some help.
Donna Gremillion says, "I actually went over there, my husband and I are both Christian, he is the deacon in our church, and I said we'd be glad to have bible studies with the girls if you want to? I didn't get a big reaction on that."

At this point filming tomorrow is in limbo.

We spoke to Sam Burns, supervising production chief, who says his team is still trying to work out all the kinks

Old 02-18-2011, 06:29 PM
zadfrackglutz
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:557
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1094
Re: Bad Girls' Boot Camp Reality Show Hits Unwanted Drama In Kenner Louisiana

Old 02-18-2011, 06:29 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

&nbsp;<embed type='application/x-shockwave-flash' salign='l' flashvars='&amp;titleAvailable=true&amp;playerAvai lable=true&amp;searchAvailable=false&amp;shareFlag =N&amp;singleURL=http://wgno.vidcms.trb.com/alfresco/service/edge/content/fcc0f447-6fbd-4f70-9313-01d0905bae6f&amp;propName=wgno.com&amp;hostURL=htt p://www.abc26.com&amp;swfPath=http://wgno.vid.trb.com/player/&amp;omAccount=tribglobal&amp;omnitureServer=abc26 .com' allowscriptaccess='always' allowfullscreen='true' menu='true' name='PaperVideoTest' bgcolor='#ffffff' devicefont='false' wmode='transparent' scale='showall' loop='true' play='true' pluginspage='http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer' quality='high' src='http://wgno.vid.trb.com/player/PaperVideoTest.swf' align='middle' height='450' width='300'></embed>

Old 02-18-2011, 06:43 PM
TheHag
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:242
formerly male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613

Most of these bitches don't need boot camp, they need jail and their asses beat one good time and they'll knock their shit off. They shouldn't call this show Bad Girls' Club. It should be called, Stupid, Drunk, Slutty Girls, Who Need a Wake Up Call, or a 2x4 to the Face.

Old 02-18-2011, 06:55 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

SO very accurate, Hag!

The people in the neighborhood are afraid that they'll start some of their shit and it will spill out of their designated space....

Old 02-18-2011, 09:19 PM
TheHag
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:242
formerly male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613

I doubt that would happen b/c of production crews and security, but nobody wants their nice neighborhood being known for that trash instead of how great it is.

I watch shows like that, mostly to make fun of retarded bitches, but I wouldn't want them filming any where near my house!

Old 02-18-2011, 10:21 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16139 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss88622