Go Back  

Babysitter SLIT THROAT Of 4-Year-Old Baby – Sent Photo Of Mutilated Body To The Mom 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 12-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Babysitter SLIT THROAT Of 4-Year-Old Baby – Sent Photo Of Mutilated Body To The Mom

Quote:
(Daily Mail By PAUL THOMPSON) - A babysitter has been accused of slitting the throat of a four-year-old boy and sending a photo of his mutilated body to his mother to prove that he had killed the boy.

Terry Joe ‘TJ’ Volner took a series of photos after allegedly killing the boy, including one showing the dead boy’s chin propped up by a stick.

Prosecutors said the 22-year-old man took the gruesome ‘trophy’ photos to prove to his mother Tina Miller, that he had killed the Dusty Guenther, the only son of Gina Guenther who Volner knew very well.

Police say that he was jealous of Ms Guenther’s new boyfriend, though it is unclear whether or not she and Volner had ever dated.

Volner was arrested after being found in Guenther’s home with a self-inflicted stab wounds.

Love letters from Volner to the boy’s mother were found in the home where the killing took place.

Police said the mother’s boyfriend had visited the house the night before the toddler was killed. Ms Guenther is the mother of four, and at the time of the alleged murder one of her daughters was in the house but was not harmed.

At the time of the incident, Ms Guenther was at work while her two eldest daughters were at school.

According to court documents, Volner used his cell phone to send pictures to his mother , though why he would want to prove that grizzly fact to her is beyond understanding.

He boasted that he had killed all four of the children as well as Ms Guenther’s new boyfriend, though the three daughters were untouched and no other bodies were found.

One of the pictures of the dead boy showed part of a man’s arm with a tattoo, which helped investigators as they said Volner has the same tattoo on his arm.

The victim was found last week in an ice covered lagoon near his home in Wright County, Missouri.

Volner, who was released from prison in March from a three year sentence for theft, had been staying with Ms Guenther on and off since his release.

Sargent Casey Jadwin with the Missouri State Highway Patrol said that Volner confessed to him that he’d killed the child by stabbing him in the neck with a folding-knife.

In addition to a murder charge, Volner faces charges of armed criminal action and abandonment of a corpse.

He is being held in jail on a $1million bond.

Neighbours were left stunned by the boy’s death.

‘It was very dreadful,’ neighbour Milt Granier said. ‘In fact everybody cried about it in the community.

‘I was just flabbergasted, stunned because something like this was happening in our community.’
ORIGINAL ARTICLE

Old 12-15-2011, 08:59 AM
Kinky_John
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1292
Bird

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss283
Re: Babysitter SLIT THROAT Of 4-Year-Old Baby – Sent Photo Of Mutilated Body To The M

On A Lighter Note, Here's Bob With The Weather
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kinky_John For This Useful Post:
bloodgasm, daughterofthenight
Old 12-15-2011, 10:24 AM
Gregore Mortis
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1160
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss333
Re: Babysitter SLIT THROAT Of 4-Year-Old Baby – Sent Photo Of Mutilated Body To The M

and why didn't anyone sent him an invite? well?

Old 12-15-2011, 12:10 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

I don't know if this is a sexist thing to say but I just wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my kids with a "MALE" babysitter, it would feel strange, I don't have kids by the way.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Amy, diamondsmiles, Paupercool1, slapchoppa
Old 12-15-2011, 12:19 PM
Mizz_Russia
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:887
Female

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss523

crazy people.. it just isn't safe to leave your kids with people these days. :(

The Following User Says Thank You to Mizz_Russia For This Useful Post:
Amy
Old 12-15-2011, 12:24 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
I don't know if this is a sexist thing to say but I just wouldn't feel comfortable leaving my kids with a "MALE" babysitter, it would feel strange, I don't have kids by the way.
Im the same way. Even though women babysitters hurt kids as well. People are just too trusting with their kids, they know people have a past and just think "nah they respect me too much" and then their kids pay the price. Really, really sad.

Paupercool1, Stevee, Sweeney
Old 12-15-2011, 12:31 PM
Cumulonimbus
Offline:
Meh
Poster Rank:262

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3156

Evil bastard. How a person can just kill an innocent child like this is beyond me.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cumulonimbus For This Useful Post:
Amy
Old 12-15-2011, 01:49 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:115

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8705

The Following User Says Thank You to luton loyal For This Useful Post:
Amy
Old 12-15-2011, 02:37 PM
HairyGrape
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:66
Tuna Trench
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 5850 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14283

Oh that poor poor baby must have been terrified. Killed my mood for the moment.

The Following User Says Thank You to HairyGrape For This Useful Post:
Amy
Old 12-15-2011, 03:20 PM
Mr.Goodbar
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:472
**Corpsegrinding 4 profit**

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1355

I hope she didn't that baby sitter. he did a terrible job