Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Re: Baby Stabbed 90 Times with Scissors by His Chinese Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lana-Banana View Post
The baby looks well nourished and isn't being abused on a daily basis so the mother doesn't HATE him. That means he is safe there.

If she stabbed him, then that says more about the society she lives in rather than any of her short comings.

If you take the baby away from her then tell me EXACTLY how he will be cared for and by whom?
Um....by someone who won't stab him?

The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
Raevynn
Old 07-14-2013, 05:46 AM
Raevynn
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2475
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss106

Quote:
The baby looks well nourished and isn't being abused on a daily basis so the mother doesn't HATE him. That means he is safe there.

If she stabbed him, then that says more about the society she lives in rather than any of her short comings.

If you take the baby away from her then tell me EXACTLY how he will be cared for and by whom?
He does live with two uncles. Men in China take a lot of pride in their sons, nephews, etc. They will make sure he is well fed.

You can't blame society for what she did to an innocent child. It's common for children in China to be punished by their parents and neighbors, but these children are hit with small sticks that don't leave welts, it's merely an act to show the child they did wrong. Even that is wrong, but they're not stabbing their kid in the face with fucking scissors.

I'm not aware in any society where it's proper to stab your teething child because they bit you while breast feeding.

There is no excuse for this. However, China's government could care less about the welfare of children, just as in many Asian countries. This is a child who was stabbed, a baby who barely knows it's parents views of right and wrong.

By blaming society, you're saying it's okay for people to harm an innocent baby. So because Americans love their guns, money, and food, I can sell my child, buy a BigMac, and then shoot it because it's crying, or something else that babies do.

Taking the baby away from the parents may not be the best thing; but that child has his mother and two uncles caring for him. Persecute the cunt who hurt that baby and let the uncles take care of it. He's a boy, he'll get a lot further in China than any girl.

As I said, there is absolutely no excuse for what she did. It's like someone saying "Oh, blame society because I kick puppies to death for crying. Don't blame me, blame society!"

Old 07-14-2013, 08:13 AM
Lana-Banana
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:188
Artful Dodger

Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Quoted: 3831 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

@Raveynn

Quote:
He does live with two uncles. Men in China take a lot of pride in their sons, nephews, etc. They will make sure he is well fed.
Sure, and the mother will be there too. Great.

Quote:
You can't blame society for what she did to an innocent child. It's common for children in China to be punished by their parents and neighbors, but these children are hit with small sticks that don't leave welts, it's merely an act to show the child they did wrong. Even that is wrong, but they're not stabbing their kid in the face with fucking scissors.
I can blame society as they failed the mother as she seems to have snapped or had a breakdown of some sort. Now why should she lose her child, over this?

Quote:
I'm not aware in any society where it's proper to stab your teething child because they bit you while breast feeding.
Where did I claim it WAS?!

Quote:
There is no excuse for this. However, China's government could care less about the welfare of children, just as in many Asian countries. This is a child who was stabbed, a baby who barely knows it's parents views of right and wrong.
I need a solution to this case. The government, you say won't care for the welfare of this child.

Quote:
By blaming society, you're saying it's okay for people to harm an innocent baby. So because Americans love their guns, money, and food, I can sell my child, buy a BigMac, and then shoot it because it's crying, or something else that babies do.
I blame THAT society and others like it. Did you know that NOT all societies and environment are the same. By comparing China with the US is ridiculous.

Quote:
Taking the baby away from the parents may not be the best thing; but that child has his mother and two uncles caring for him. Persecute the cunt who hurt that baby and let the uncles take care of it. He's a boy, he'll get a lot further in China than any girl.
Persecuting isn't an option according to the information provided in this case. The general call for "taking the baby away" from the mother is why I object to this proposition. What I propose is an option and has been granted.

Quote:
As I said, there is absolutely no excuse for what she did. It's like someone saying "Oh, blame society because I kick puppies to death for crying. Don't blame me, blame society!"
I can't explain any further...it's all up there.

Old 07-14-2013, 03:37 PM
awesomekacey
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3537
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss58

Fucking stupid women like this are allowed to conceive children while most of us would do anything to have more children... fuck you

The Following User Says Thank You to awesomekacey For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
Old 07-14-2013, 03:40 PM
swheaton
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:205
Tomato

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 1851 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 9/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss4365

Poor little one

Old 07-14-2013, 04:54 PM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss51374
Re: I Feel Sick to My Stomach

Cunt

Here is the uncle who found him

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
ch4.jpg  

Old 07-14-2013, 05:08 PM
Raevynn
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss106

Quote:
@Raveynn

Sure, and the mother will be there too. Great.

I can blame society as they failed the mother as she seems to have snapped or had a breakdown of some sort. Now why should she lose her child, over this?

Where did I claim it WAS?!

I need a solution to this case. The government, you say won't care for the welfare of this child.

I blame THAT society and others like it. Did you know that NOT all societies and environment are the same. By comparing China with the US is ridiculous.

Persecuting isn't an option according to the information provided in this case. The general call for "taking the baby away" from the mother is why I object to this proposition. What I propose is an option and has been granted.

I can't explain any further...it's all up there.
Your argument makes little sense. Punish the mother for what she did, and allow the family who does care for that child to take care of him. You pretty much just said it was perfectly fine that she stabbed her baby, and that we should blame society. That comment alone is why I compared the US to China, because mothers here do some awful shit to their kids. Do people blame our society, or the parents? I'm pretty sure we blame the parents.

Look at Africa. We call them animals when they rape infants, we believe they should rot for what they've done. Their society is shot in the ass, so it's okay to blame their society for harming their children?

As I said, there is no excuse. I don't care if you were raised as a wild animal. Basic instinct is to protect and care for that child, not stab the shit out of it.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:19 PM
Lana-Banana
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Artful Dodger

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

@ Raveynn

Quote:
Your argument makes little sense.
Wrong

Quote:
Punish the mother for what she did, and allow the family who does care for that child to take care of him.
If she did that in the US or UK, then she would be subject to psychiatric evaluation when arrested. This report is CLEARLY stating the need for help in cases like these as mental health is not regarded as important in China. The answer is right there in the report, will you please read it properly instead of punishing people who need genuine help?

Quote:
You pretty much just said it was perfectly fine that she stabbed her baby, and that we should blame society.
Absolute rubbish.

Quote:
That comment alone is why I compared the US to China, because mothers here do some awful shit to their kids. Do people blame our society, or the parents? I'm pretty sure we blame the parents.
We blame the parents in America (if it is indeed a case that merits the blame) as the society is far better equipped with a health service that RECOGNISES mental health and they have support in place to help the general public. IN CHINA THEY DON'T.

Quote:
Look at Africa. We call them animals when they rape infants, we believe they should rot for what they've done. Their society is shot in the ass, so it's okay to blame their society for harming their children?
Irrelevant.

Quote:
As I said, there is no excuse. I don't care if you were raised as a wild animal. Basic instinct is to protect and care for that child, not stab the shit out of it.
You don't know much about mental illness or raising children I think.

Old 07-14-2013, 06:28 PM
Lana-Banana
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Artful Dodger

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5092

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
Cunt

Here is the uncle who found him
The "uncle" looks a lot like the baby. What kind of household is this woman living in?

Old 07-14-2013, 07:08 PM
Raevynn
Offline:
Female

Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss106

Quote:
The "uncle" looks a lot like the baby. What kind of household is this woman living in?
Did you ever stop to think this uncle is the mother's brother?

This is what I said:
Quote:
This is what you said.
Quote:
Almost every woman who hurt their children will claim they are off their rocker. For them, if they can win that claim, it's a slap on the wrist.
I'm not the only one who will say there is no excuse for what she had done.

I'm not going to comment on this anymore. I feel like I'm arguing with a teenager who thinks they know everything.