Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Baby P's Mother to Be Released from Prison

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/435...ed-from-prison

Tracey Connelly was jailed indefinitely with a minimum of five years in May 2009 for causing or allowing her son Peter's death.

The Parole Board has recommended her release from prison following a second review of her case.

Connelly will not given a new identity, but will be given training on how to prevent people finding out who she is.

A statement from the Parole Board said: "We can confirm that a three-member panel of the board has directed the release of Tracey Connelly.

"Tracey Connelly first became eligible for parole in August 2012, and at that time a Parole Board panel made no recommendation to release.

"This is the second parole review for Tracey Connelly. The decision to release is a matter for the board, which is independent - arrangements and the date of the release are a matter for the Secretary of State."

Baby P died on August 3 2007 with more than 50 injuries, despite being on the at-risk register and receiving 60 visits from social workers, police and health professionals over eight months.

Connelly admitted the offence soon after being charged and served several hundred days on remand.

She is understood to be currently detained at Low Newton jail near Durham.

Connelly has been disowned by her own mother, Mary O’Connor who said: “She should never come out. But even if she does I won’t be seeing her again, she’s out of my life.”

Connelly was given a so-called imprisonment for public protection (IPP) sentence, which carries a minimum term.

An IPP sentence prisoner is eligible to be considered for release by the Parole Board when the minimum term is served.

When making its decision, the Parole Board will take into account the nature of the offence, the prisoner's offending history, the prisoner's progress in prison and any statements made on behalf of the victim.

Reports from psychologists, probation officers and prison officers are also taken into account.

Connelly will remain on licence for the rest of her life and if she breaches any of the conditions, she will likely be recalled to custody.

"She will be subject to intense supervision and monitoring once she is freed and that will go on for years to come," criminal justice expert Harry Fletcher told the Mirror.

"There is a danger that she is at risk from vigilantes, so steps will be taken to prevent that. She will receive advice and coaching on not giving away her identity, and that could take several weeks.

"Steps will be taken to keep her safe including moving her to a new area, a change of appearance and name."

Her son died at his home in Tottenham, north London, a day after police told Connelly she would not be prosecuted over abuse of the 17-month-old.

Connelly was jailed with her boyfriend Steven Barker and his brother Jason Owen, who were convicted at trial of the same offence.

Barker was jailed for life with a minimum of 10 years for raping a two-year-old girl and given a 12-year term to run concurrently for his "major role" in Peter's death.

Owen was jailed indefinitely with a minimum three-year term but later won an appeal to lower it to a fixed six-year term.

He was freed in August 2011 but was then recalled to prison again in April this year.

There was a huge public outcry after Baby P's death and its subsequent investigation.

The then-Secretary of State for Children, Schools and Families, Ed Balls, dismissed Sharon Shoesmith from her post of Head of Children's Services at Haringey Council in 2008

Ms Shoesmith later successfully sued for unfair dismissal.

Photo 1: Baby P and Tracey Connelly

Photo 2: House where Peter Connelly died

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
babyp1.jpg  

babyp2.jpg  

Thread Contributions
baby-20peter.jpg  

Contributors to this thread: HairyGrape (3)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, BBKF, HairyGrape, Pyramid_Head
Old 10-10-2013, 06:20 PM
HairyGrape
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:66
Tuna Trench
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 5850 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14283
Re: Baby P's Mother to Be Released from Prison

I can only hope she is kidnapped, have her fingernails ripped out with pliers, and have her back broken and made to crawl around like that. Then just let her die alone in a room.

If I had no children of my own I would do it myself. I've followed this case for years and I would happily do prison time to torture her. Fucking scum.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HairyGrape For This Useful Post:
BBKF, juliemd, winvens
Old 10-10-2013, 06:25 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Wow, that is so wrong to let her out.

Sickening.

BBKF
Old 10-10-2013, 06:40 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

FUCK OFF!

I fucking hate how women are favoured, they can be just as evil as men and pedophiles too. She invited these fucks into her home and knew what was going on. Her and a lot of others like her exist today because we allow it. Why?

SHe is best developing into compost, at least that way she is useful. Fucking inbred cunt, I want her to die for what happened to that kid.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, BBKF, HairyGrape, juliemd, Megamel29, PTSD Is My Life, winvens
Old 10-10-2013, 06:46 PM
HairyGrape
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Tuna Trench

Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14283

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
FUCK OFF!

I fucking hate how women are favoured, they can be just as evil as men and pedophiles too. She invited these fucks into her home and knew what was going on. Her and a lot of others like her exist today because we allow it. Why?

SHe is best developing into compost, at least that way she is useful. Fucking inbred cunt, I want her to die for what happened to that kid.
We can take her on. Haha

The Following User Says Thank You to HairyGrape For This Useful Post:
BBKF
Old 10-11-2013, 03:24 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
FUCK OFF!

Yeah she definitely got off too easy. It's like jurors/judges/lawyers sympathize with a mother because her child is dead, even when she is responsible for the child's death. It doesn't make sense. She should be locked up for life.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
BBKF, winvens
Old 10-11-2013, 05:39 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Thanks HairyGrape for the contribution.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
BBKF, HairyGrape
Old 10-11-2013, 05:40 AM
HairyGrape
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Tuna Trench

Activity Longevity
4/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss14283
Contribution to the thread by HairyGrape:

baby%20peter.jpg

Old 10-11-2013, 08:43 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
Yeah she definitely got off too easy. It's like jurors/judges/lawyers sympathize with a mother because her child is dead, even when she is responsible for the child's death. It doesn't make sense. She should be locked up for life.
Want to know the kicker here?

More and more of these kids like Baby P are put in danger when the natural father is removed from the home via divorce, separation or other things.

Not saying all natural fathers are incapable of harming their children but there is a large majority of cases in which children removed from their fathers protection are more likely to suffer abuse by others.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, BBKF, winvens
The Following Users Disliked This Post By ices:
banana dick
Old 10-12-2013, 05:38 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)