Quoted: 3903 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 6/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss7030
Re: Baby Girl Found Dead Same Day Parents Were Going on Maury

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
Whoa. Just a second. Maury show makes reservations for a couple with a 8mo. baby and there is no accomodation for a crib? The production crew is responsible for this. Maybe they did and the mother neglected to use employ it. Hardly possible. If the parents were brought to the area and no accomodations were made and they had to use what was available. Looks like there's going to be a line of Atty's lining up for a payout. Anyone who has/is a parent and doesn't find this a bit odd would agree that the hosts were responsible.
Placed in the same situation and if my babies were to be transported and housed by a host for the focus on the kids, I would expect a reasonable accomodation of infants.

This is horrible. I can't imagine any parent not protesting for reasonable accomodations for their infants under the circumstances.
A lot of parents let their kids sleep with them. Responsible parents either use a co-sleeping device or put them in the crib.

Old 03-16-2015, 08:54 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunairco View Post
Whoa. Just a second. Maury show makes reservations for a couple with a 8mo. baby and there is no accomodation for a crib? The production crew is responsible for this. Maybe they did and the mother neglected to use employ it. Hardly possible. If the parents were brought to the area and no accomodations were made and they had to use what was available. Looks like there's going to be a line of Atty's lining up for a payout. Anyone who has/is a parent and doesn't find this a bit odd would agree that the hosts were responsible.
Placed in the same situation and if my babies were to be transported and housed by a host for the focus on the kids, I would expect a reasonable accomodation of infants.

This is horrible. I can't imagine any parent not protesting for reasonable accomodations for their infants under the circumstances.
You're not very familiar with the Maury show or its participants, are you?

TheCreeperBEATNGU, winvens
Old 04-13-2015, 04:30 PM
petedeamon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:377
yes

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1919

Anyone making money off of their child's situation especially when the "Parents" aren't working, providing (Without government assistance) have no business not being at work instead of a T.V. show to cry about their very disgusting decisions. Neuter and spay all idiots!