Go Back  

Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 09-13-2015, 05:57 PM
lobo221
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:920
against gender and multi kulti!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss485
Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged.

A picture of three year old drowned syrian boy was staged by photographers - and the story that his father gave was full of holes and differences:

http://teriobrien.com/syrian-refugee-child/
http://pl.blastingnews.com/europa/20...-00553485.html
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...ied-for-entry/
https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com...full-of-holes/

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
COSKCVOWEAACaXh.jpg  

Attached Images
 
 
Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
gatagato, Oswald2001, Pink., Pyramid_Head, slyksleevemuckyey
  #2  
Old 09-13-2015, 07:23 PM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged.

None of those links confirm that that child didn't drown. Opinion isn't fact.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, jtonkfan, reload101
  #3  
Old 09-13-2015, 09:35 PM
lobo221
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:920
against gender and multi kulti!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss485
Re: Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged.

Well he and his brother and mother all drowned that is a fact - but those hearth breaking pictures were staged (body was moved from where it initially was ) by photographers to look more dramatic - everyday there are people dying from starvation or bullet to the head and not a lot of people are making a world wide story out of it - and this immigrants drowning bullshit is just a little morality story that media (politicians) are trying to sell to people to justify accepting muslim immigrants into the EU.

Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
Berserk, Creepy, gatagato, K9Grip, Kinky_John, Oswald2001, Pigeon, Pink., Pyramid_Head
  #4  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:08 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543
Re: Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged.

Typical cynical Pallywood lying propaganda for the sole purpose of forwarding the murderous moo slum DEATH Cult agenda in it's stated aim to destroy and then enslave The West and it's people.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Creepy, Pink.
  #5  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:35 PM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo221 View Post
Well he and his brother and mother all drowned that is a fact - but those hearth breaking pictures were staged (body was moved from where it initially was ) by photographers to look more dramatic - everyday there are people dying from starvation or bullet to the head and not a lot of people are making a world wide story out of it - and this immigrants drowning bullshit is just a little morality story that media (politicians) are trying to sell to people to justify accepting muslim immigrants into the EU.
Once you have proof of this let me know, in the mean time I will deal in facts not opinion.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
Berserk, hal0mega
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Top Gear:
niknik
  #6  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:36 PM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Typical cynical Pallywood lying propaganda for the sole purpose of forwarding the murderous moo slum DEATH Cult agenda in it's stated aim to destroy and then enslave The West and it's people.
I am not the only one so bored with your incessant whining.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
vipersna
  #7  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:41 PM
lobo221
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:920
against gender and multi kulti!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss485
Re: Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Once you have proof of this let me know, in the mean time I will deal in facts not opinion.
first picture...

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
slyksleevemuckyey
  #8  
Old 09-13-2015, 10:50 PM
lobo221
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:920
against gender and multi kulti!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss485
Re: Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged.

http://www.express.co.uk/comment/exp...ch-Aylan-Kurdi

express.co.uk isn't a small - internet only - newspaper, it's a hundreds of milions of dollars company - if they would say lies then they would have to pay milions of dollars of fines...

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-13-2015, 11:01 PM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobo221 View Post
http://www.express.co.uk/comment/exp...ch-Aylan-Kurdi

express.co.uk isn't a small - internet only - newspaper, it's a hundreds of milions of dollars company - if they would say lies then they would have to pay milions of dollars of fines...
I am English I am aware of the Express newspaper.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
woodsetton
  #10  
Old 09-13-2015, 11:16 PM
lobo221
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:920
against gender and multi kulti!
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss485
Re: Aylan Kurdi Picture Was Staged.

I found interview with that guy's sister:

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...


Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Full%20Tima%20Kurdi%20Press%20conference.mp4(64.82 MB, 30 views)
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lobo221 For This Useful Post:
kellyhound

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO