Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss350
Re: AWFUL: Skinned Dogs Found Hung on Kentucky Road

I agree, Ill reload while you shoot!! Bunch of low life redkneck, meth injecting, junkie fucks!!!

Old 02-13-2011, 06:12 AM
ChockFullOfChock
Offline:
Madonna vergine bugiarda.
Poster Rank:301
Male

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2628

If these dogs were running rampant killing livestock, any farmer wouldn't hesitate to kill them. People need to keep their pets under control.

Of course skinning them and hanging them up in a public place is going way to far, but if they were killed humanely, why would animals cruelty charges need to be laid?

Old 02-15-2011, 09:29 AM
petedeamon
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:377
yes

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1919

More than likely a farmer tired of having dogs in packs destroying his chickens, scaring his cows (No milk) digging under fence rows and letting livestock out, etc. People, keep your animals at home because they run in packs and are not afraid of humans. They will hook up with wild dogs and coyote to create chaos. I'm just giving another scenario to this terrible situation.

Old 02-16-2011, 08:20 PM
tedbrandt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1419

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss251

some of you watch to much television the person who did this is no doubt scum and someone i wouldn't want to hangout with but if everyone who did shit like this killed humans also there wouldn't be many people left. i lived in americas butthole/wisconsin for a few years near a indian reservation and believe me the meth head trash there did some things that if there was pics or video it would be on this site one nite a meth head that i bought car from came to my house demanding the title back because someone else offered more money i laughed and told him to piss off 30 min later i heard what sounded like a rock hitting my front door waited a min checked it out saw nothing went to sleep came out next morning to find my cat shot in the face still alive with his jaw hanging off of his face i had to put him down i loved tthat cat i had paid for a c section on its mother or he would have died no joke the piece of shit junkie that did it died in a car accident shortly after a month later

Old 02-17-2011, 03:21 AM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926

Quote:
some of you watch to much television the person who did this is no doubt scum and someone i wouldn't want to hangout with but if everyone who did shit like this killed humans also there wouldn't be many people left.

first of all, this statement that trash of that ilk kill humans (graduate to killing humans) is a profile that is supported by PROFESSIONALS....Not that it happens in all cases, but IT HAPPENS.

So take your snide little television remark and troll elsewhere.

Old 02-18-2011, 03:08 AM
rac_hell
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5244
lady

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHag View Post
I told y'all those fucks from Eastern Kentucky were fucked up!
Hey now, I resent that remark. I'm from eastern kentucky. Just because MOST of the people here are lowlife, pill head, red necks, it doesn't mean that all of us are.

Old 03-08-2011, 04:36 PM
tedbrandt
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1419

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss251

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
first of all, this statement that trash of that ilk kill humans (graduate to killing humans) is a profile that is supported by PROFESSIONALS....Not that it happens in all cases, but IT HAPPENS.

So take your snide little television remark and troll elsewhere.
of course IT HAPPENS but people who kill usually havent killed animals and most people who abuse animals never kill a human its tv and horror movies that have made everyone think theyre an amateur profilor so go turn yours back on and dont respond if you dont like my opinion

Old 03-08-2011, 05:45 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedbrandt View Post
some of you watch to much television the person who did this is no doubt scum and someone i wouldn't want to hangout with but if everyone who did shit like this killed humans also there wouldn't be many people left. i lived in americas butthole/wisconsin for a few years near a indian reservation and believe me the meth head trash there did some things that if there was pics or video it would be on this site one nite a meth head that i bought car from came to my house demanding the title back because someone else offered more money i laughed and told him to piss off 30 min later i heard what sounded like a rock hitting my front door waited a min checked it out saw nothing went to sleep came out next morning to find my cat shot in the face still alive with his jaw hanging off of his face i had to put him down i loved tthat cat i had paid for a c section on its mother or he would have died no joke the piece of shit junkie that did it died in a car accident shortly after a month later
Right.... so now I know why you view Indians as stupid and lazy, nice generalisation there.