Go Back  

Avoid Sexual Assault from Cops- Just Don't Get Pulled Over. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 09-24-2014, 08:13 AM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11715
Avoid Sexual Assault from Cops- Just Don't Get Pulled Over.

Oklahoma State Trooper’s Advice To Woman Drivers: ‘Don’t Get Pulled Over’

Following the arrest of another Oklahoma State Trooper on Monday, who is accused of kidnapping and raping a woman motorist he pulled over while on duty, another Oklahoma Trooper has spoken to reporters offering advice to woman on how to avoid getting raped if pulled over by a cop.

The Guardian reported that Eric Roberts, who was arrested at his home in Sapulpa and taken to the Creek County jail, apparently raped a woman driver on the side of the road, according to Col. Rick Adams, chief of the Highway Patrol.

These reports follow other similar incidents of at least two other Oklahoma State Troopers who are alleged to have sexually assaulted woman motorists while on duty. One of these reports from Opposingviews.com, alleges that Tulsa County Sheriff’s Deputy Gerald Nuckolls was accused of sexual misconduct with a female while on duty last week.

Raw Story reported that Capt. George Brown, an Oklahoma State Trooper, spoke to NBC News affiliate KJRH, offering advice on how not to get raped if pulled over.

Seriously? That’s what life for woman drivers in Oklahoma has come to? A State Trooper has to tell them via the media how not to get sexually assaulted by a cop?!

In any event, advice is advice, and if it’s good advice it’s probably best to listen to it.

Brown suggest that if you are female, and you get pulled over in Oklahoma, you should keep your car doors locked and speak only through a small gap in your lowered window He continues to advise that if you are then asked to exit the vehicle you should ask the Trooper, “in a polite way,” why?

The news anchor, speaking for Capt. Brown, finished the piece by suggesting the absurd, saying the “best tip that he can give is to follow the law in the first place so you don’t get pulled over.”

Brown said that Oklahoma State Troopers were now working to regain the public’s trust in them,

“There are entirely more good officers than there are the few bad apples that exist out there, and we want people to know that. We have a lot of good troopers, a lot of good officers out there doing a lot of good things daily, and we want to continue that and have the public continue their trust in us.”

http://www.inquisitr.com/1496245/okl...t-pulled-over/

Oklahoma state trooper charged with kidnapping and rape
State highway patrol arrests Eric Roberts, on leave since a woman accused him of attacking her after a traffic stop

The Oklahoma Highway Patrol arrested a state trooper Monday on complaints of kidnapping, rape and other crimes after three women alleged the officer sexually assaulted them while he was on duty.

Trooper Eric Roberts, 42, was arrested at his home in Sapulpa and taken to the Creek County jail. He was released Monday afternoon after posting $66,000 bail.

An internal investigation into Roberts began after a woman called the patrol on July 23 and reported that Roberts raped her after pulling over her vehicle, said Col. Rick Adams, chief of the Highway Patrol.

“This is obviously not a pleasant discussion for us to have, but we think it’s very important ... that the public has confidence in us knowing that we police our own,” Adams said. “This particular matter sickens us as an agency.”

Roberts has been suspended since July 24, when he was forced to turn over his gun and badge, and the patrol has started proceedings to fire him, Adams said.

Roberts’ attorney, Gary James, said his client is innocent.

“With regard to the allegations that led to his arrest today, I will tell you they are untrue,” James said. “He committed no crimes.”

Roberts’ arrest comes just weeks after an Oklahoma City police officer was accused of sexually assaulting at least eight women while on duty. In that case, Daniel Holtzclaw has pleaded not guilty to 16 felony counts, including rape and sexual battery.

In Roberts’ case, after interviewing the first victim, Adams said troopers seized Roberts’ patrol vehicle and other evidence from the location where the woman said Roberts raped her and submitted it for DNA testing.

In a federal lawsuit filed by the alleged victim, the woman claims Roberts made her get into his patrol car and began asking her sexually explicit questions. She claims Roberts then drove her to a secluded location and raped her.

After the lawsuit was filed, a second woman came forward and made similar allegations, claiming Roberts pulled her over, drove her to a remote area and sexually assaulted her, according to an amended complaint filed in federal court.

Adams said the patrol’s investigation led to a third victim. Adams said in all three cases, Roberts turned off the patrol vehicle’s dashboard camera and a microphone worn on his uniform.

An attorney for the two women said in a statement they hope more women who may have been victimized will come forward.

“We are glad to see that he was finally arrested,” said attorney Kevin Adams. “Our clients wept when they were told the news. It took a lot of courage for both of these women to stand up to a law enforcement officer.”

The Associated Press generally does not name victims of sexual assault.

Formal charges had not been filed against Roberts by late Monday afternoon. The Creek County district attorney was in court Monday and could not immediately respond to requests for comment.

An attorney who represents Roberts in his official capacity as a state trooper, Assistant Attorney General Devan Pederson, filed a motion last week to dismiss the lawsuit, arguing that claims against Roberts in his official capacity are barred by sovereign immunity. The motion does not address the merits of the women’s claims.

Old 09-24-2014, 08:34 AM
cheekymarls
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:384
Female

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884
Re: Avoid Sexual Assault from Cops- Just Don't Get Pulled Over.

i got pulled over for driving in a bus lane yesterday got dammit

The Following User Says Thank You to cheekymarls For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
Old 09-24-2014, 09:30 AM
thckoitin
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:446
Male
Contributions: 5

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1469

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymarls View Post
i got pulled over for driving in a bus lane yesterday got dammit
Was he any good?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thckoitin For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, hal0mega, icheerthebull, Metal Mike, subhuman, tbone79, TheVrist
Old 09-24-2014, 11:13 AM
hal0mega
Offline:
Poster Rank:404

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 430 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1769

Best reply in a long time

The Following User Says Thank You to hal0mega For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
Old 09-24-2014, 01:15 PM
adhartz
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1586
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss211

I guess it's different in Utah. in december of last year a man was assaulted by a police officer for not rolling his window down fully down. Cannot figure out how to download the video from liveleak to reshare here Story with the embedded video is here http://photographyisnotacrime.com/20...ng-window-way/

A horrifying video has emerged showing St. Petersburg police forcing a man out of his car before pouncing on him, leaving him hospitalized with several injuries, all because the cop claims he was in fear for his life.

At least that what he says in his report, where he wrote the following:

“I exited my marked patrol cruiser and walked towards the vehicle and I noticed the driver staring at me with a blank stare as he continued revving the engine louder and louder. I thought by his actions the subject was going to attempt to hit me with his car.”

The video, however, shows it was Curtis Shannon, a young man from Florida who should have been in fear for his life during the arrest.

It also shows that he remained professional as he tried to hand the cop his license and registration through a small opening after the cop pulled him over for what he claimed was erratic driving.

But if anything was erratic, it the was behavior of the cop, which unfortunately, Shannon refuses to identify out of what he says is “respect.”

The cop deserves no respect because he was downright criminal. A thug with a badge. A proud member of the Blue Mafia.

The Following User Says Thank You to adhartz For This Useful Post:
subhuman
Old 09-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Even if you obey the law, you don't get to choose whether you'll be pulled over. It's quite possible to choose not to rape people, though.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
adhartz
Old 09-24-2014, 01:56 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4575 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss11715

That whole "leave your window rolled up" deal, while the legal thing to do REALLY pisses the cops off.

Cops from what I have experienced from all over the states, really hates when people practice their rights, in their faces. They take it as being defiant.

I tried the window deal once, the cop bashed it in (they did pay for it later) and used the excuse in his report that I was attempting to shift the vehicle into gear. What screwed him was I never took the vehicle OUT of gear (another right we have) and his dash cam shows me putting the vehicle into park after he bashed out the window ordering me get out of the vehicle.

#dumbneworleanscops

adhartz, subhuman
Old 09-24-2014, 06:02 PM
cheekymarls
Offline:
Poster Rank:384
Female

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 995 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1884

Quote:
Originally Posted by thckoitin View Post
Was he any good?
no but I now realise why the cops ask you to remain in the car
to look down my cleavage, the perv

The Following User Says Thank You to cheekymarls For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
Old 09-26-2014, 12:30 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekymarls View Post
no but I now realise why the cops ask you to remain in the car
to look down my cleavage, the perv
A bit of boob view can get you women out of tickets. My best advice though is stop driving like a terrorist and stay out of the bus lane.

Old 09-26-2014, 12:38 AM
PlinyTheYounger
Offline:
★ Sexual Tyrannosaurus ★
Poster Rank:62
Pelvic Sorcerer

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 6873 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 10/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss15207

He looks like a Ninja Turtle.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlinyTheYounger For This Useful Post:
Arista, subhuman