Go Back  

Autism & the Mmr Vaccination... 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 05-06-2012, 03:35 PM
300ZXNA
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:3993
Join Date: Mar 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss48
Re: Autism & the Mmr Vaccination...

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymosh2 View Post
They are doing quite a few other studies you may want to take a look at too.

They think there may be a link between age of the father, weight of the mother during pregnancy, how far apart your children are.....
Another aspect to keep in mind is that with all of the emphasis on autism, many more kids are identified with the disorder, especially those on the mild end of the spectrum. 30 years ago they would have just been labeled introverted and that was the end of it. However, the rise in autism does go beyond just detection/identification of the disorder, so something is causing it to rise. What is notable is that in less developed countries where they don't immunize, autism has been on the rise there as well.

Something is doing this, but it isn't the vaccines.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 300ZXNA For This Useful Post:
candymosh, LadyCPlum
  #12  
Old 05-06-2012, 04:12 PM
Softballmama13's Avatar
Softballmama13
Offline:
My Rank: SECOND LIEUTENANT
Poster Rank:183
female
Join Date: May 2010
 
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss5301
Re: Autism & the Mmr Vaccination...

I do Agree with Kelly on this one, My cousin's boy presented with the same symptom's as your girl sweetheart, and he was NOT vaccinated,so you can look at it from either side. And I live in Washington st. and we are having A abnormally large amount of diagnosis of Whooping cough. Do get your boy immunized as my son was immunized and he died of Meningitis, so I wish you the best of luck with your baby and your little girl.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softballmama13 For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
  #13  
Old 05-06-2012, 06:17 PM
MissBehave's Avatar
MissBehave
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1309
Female
Join Date: Jun 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss279
Re: Autism & the Mmr Vaccination...

Thanks everyone, I just have to work on the husband to make him agree to it, I mean it is logical that lots of babies have it done and don't get affected.

I DO think back and wonder if I did something wrong, I remember her sitting in her travel cot one day and falling back and bumping her head on the wall behind it and all the time I am thinking should I have go ther checked out that day :(

I would not have her any other way though, despite the autism and her problems, she is so funny and make us laugh every day!
She can count to 10 as well even though you cant understand most things she says she has learned that :)

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MissBehave For This Useful Post:
candymosh, Creepy, Softballmama13
  #14  
Old 05-06-2012, 06:31 PM
Creepy
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Autism & the Mmr Vaccination...

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymosh2 View Post
They think there may be a link between age of the father, weight of the mother during pregnancy, how far apart your children are.....
this pisses me off so much. this weight of the mother and age of the father crap. it totally takes the focus off the OBVIOUS environmental and genetic factors involved and do you know how many perfectly weighted mothers there are --who have autistic children in my sons OT therapy. every single one of us. grrrr. LOAD OF CRAP.

not grr at you. it's just so pathetic to try and put this on mothers.

this sad epidemic. it needs answers not crap speculation.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
candymosh, Softballmama13
  #15  
Old 05-06-2012, 06:32 PM
darkangelfrombelo's Avatar
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1540
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss221
Re: Autism & the Mmr Vaccination...

On a mildly related note, the MMR vaccine is grown with human fetal cells.

Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-06-2012, 06:38 PM
sneakytoes
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:24996
Join Date: Oct 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss1
Re: Autism & the Mmr Vaccination...

The Wakefield study was discredited. He faked data.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Wakefield

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sneakytoes For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum, Pigeon
  #17  
Old 05-06-2012, 07:20 PM
candymosh's Avatar
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: Autism & the Mmr Vaccination...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Creepy View Post
this pisses me off so much. this weight of the mother and age of the father crap. it totally takes the focus off the OBVIOUS environmental and genetic factors involved and do you know how many perfectly weighted mothers there are --who have autistic children in my sons OT therapy. every single one of us. grrrr. LOAD OF CRAP.

not grr at you. it's just so pathetic to try and put this on mothers.

this sad epidemic. it needs answers not crap speculation.
yeah, I don't buy into it either. I was just letting her know what other things they claim cause Autism.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candymosh For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
  #18  
Old 05-06-2012, 07:22 PM
candymosh's Avatar
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: Autism & the Mmr Vaccination...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissBehave View Post
Thanks everyone, I just have to work on the husband to make him agree to it, I mean it is logical that lots of babies have it done and don't get affected.

I DO think back and wonder if I did something wrong, I remember her sitting in her travel cot one day and falling back and bumping her head on the wall behind it and all the time I am thinking should I have go ther checked out that day :(

I would not have her any other way though, despite the autism and her problems, she is so funny and make us laugh every day!
She can count to 10 as well even though you cant understand most things she says she has learned that :)
don't sit there and wonder if you did something or what you could have done different. It's just going to drive you nuts and your going to make yourself all upset for no reason.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candymosh For This Useful Post:
LadyCPlum
  #19  
Old 05-06-2012, 07:43 PM
Creepy
Guest
 
Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss
Re: Autism & the Mmr Vaccination...

Quote:
Originally Posted by candymosh2 View Post
yeah, I don't buy into it either. I was just letting her know what other things they claim cause Autism.
yeah. its chlomid. its ivf. its mmr. its obesity. its women who live within 500 yards of freeways.

i'm glad you dont buy it yer a smart lady in my book.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
candymosh
  #20  
Old 05-06-2012, 08:09 PM
candymosh's Avatar
candymosh
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:124
Join Date: Dec 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8123
Re: Autism & the Mmr Vaccination...

Thank you kindly.

Your top notch too Creepy <3

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to candymosh For This Useful Post:
Creepy

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO