Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss753
Re: Australian Man Declared Dead, Found Alive After Crash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevee View Post
Hope he makes it, and driving a Porsche doesn't make you an asshole but jealousy does.
Being in the auto industry for over 30 years makes me somewhat of an expert, I have driven almost every damn commonly produced vehicle out there, including the 944 and I'm here to tell you they are cheap crap, the one I drove was for a commercial for Maxaction vehicles I wound it out to 220kph and the sunroof wanted to blow off, my friend literally had to hold it down, then the Turbo blew and the car caught fire.

They are poorly finished, noisey, rattle like a babies rattle and have Turbo's that self destruct, they are not even a boxer engine, they are pathetic wheezy 4 bangers that take about 10km's to reach the speeds we did only to blow the turbo.

Oh and before you ask, yes the car was brand new. As a matter of fact I doubt there is really a decent porsche, no sports car should have the engine at the rear, front is not so bad as it helps
keep the front wheels planted, idealy however mid mounts are the best, but you are limited for space, hence the reason not many companies incorperate them.

As for "jealousy" count me out, I had way more fun in my 67 Cougar then I ever would in a pathetic 944, my 71 Mach 1 also was more fun, but wheezy compared to my Cougar.

Old 04-15-2012, 11:56 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by kik View Post
Being in the auto industry for over 30 years makes me somewhat of an expert, I have driven almost every damn commonly produced vehicle out there, including the 944 and I'm here to tell you they are cheap crap, the one I drove was for a commercial for Maxaction vehicles I wound it out to 220kph and the sunroof wanted to blow off, my friend literally had to hold it down, then the Turbo blew and the car caught fire.

They are poorly finished, noisey, rattle like a babies rattle and have Turbo's that self destruct, they are not even a boxer engine, they are pathetic wheezy 4 bangers that take about 10km's to reach the speeds we did only to blow the turbo.

Oh and before you ask, yes the car was brand new. As a matter of fact I doubt there is really a decent porsche, no sports car should have the engine at the rear, front is not so bad as it helps
keep the front wheels planted, idealy however mid mounts are the best, but you are limited for space, hence the reason not many companies incorperate them.

As for "jealousy" count me out, I had way more fun in my 67 Cougar then I ever would in a pathetic 944, my 71 Mach 1 also was more fun, but wheezy compared to my Cougar.
Bikes are my thing, and I was referring to the driver not the car as in arrogant ignorant drivers, but now I mention it in my experience a lot of BMW drivers are the worst now they really are arrogant fucks.

Old 04-16-2012, 01:06 AM
kik
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:702
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss753

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevee View Post
Bikes are my thing, and I was referring to the driver not the car as in arrogant ignorant drivers, but now I mention it in my experience a lot of BMW drivers are the worst now they really are arrogant fucks.
Agreed! and it doen't matter how old it is either, they think they have the ducks guts, Merc drivers are almost as bad.

The Following User Says Thank You to kik For This Useful Post:
Stevee
Old 04-20-2012, 09:17 AM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 sssss3655

Quote:
Originally Posted by kik View Post
Yeah a 944 even, he must have been poor and pretending to be rich :).

As for the incident my wife is a CERT member 'Community Emergency Response Team', she says with some people of which I am one of, it is almost impossible to detect a pulse, everytime i have been to the hospital or whatever someone calls someone else to try and find my pulse........I'm really a zombie :)
1 way a woman can check a mans pulse.

Yank his pecker hard and then check for a pulse.