Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
I agree completely that violence shouldn't be accepted by Australian society, but i also feel that enough is enough and something needs to be done about the extremists and middle eastern gangs. If our government won't initiate a more thorough screening process for new immigrants, allow police more powers to catch violent offenders and terrorist supporters, or force the courts to give tougher sentences, then something else has to happen.
I was born here and am tired of being worried about this issue. Either the government and police put a full stop to it, or us normal law abiding Australian citizens will be forced to take the law into our own hands.
The time for being afraid of these terrorist scum is over.
I do think we should be tougher when it comes to deportation and frankly, revocation of citizenship.

I would love it if there was a huge amount of activism to push towards this and the goals you outline... Even better if Muslims joined in. They do have a responsibility to acknowledge that these terrorists and their supporters are part of their community and actively deal with it, instead of just denying it and acting like martyrs (heh). Surely there must be some who think, "You're ruining it for the rest of us," "We came here to escape your bullshit," etc. I'm not holding my breath, though.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
Old 09-20-2014, 12:30 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
Ahhhh and there's my answer.

Why are you stating this as though you are privy to Australian police force intelligence in the matter?

The fact is, islamic extremists in this country have been actively recruiting Australians to fight for IS, and have also been vocal in threatening Australian "infidels" with acts of violence for quite some time.

No it is not a coincidence that these raids came a week after our government pledged it's armed forces to the fight. It's clearly a catalyst creating urgency in these groups.

You're arguing your point against people who are not "force fed" media, but who actually live in the communities where this is unfolding.

But you said that the media can't be trusted....so which is it?

DISCLAIMER: Not all of this is directed at you personally, but your viewpoint in general. You're not the only person I have heard with this point of view. So this isn't personal unless obviously directed at something specific you said.

Wow. You missed everything I said apparently. You keep telling me about how bad it is there and how I am apparently totally misunderstanding things. Even though I've been keeping up with things like this and how the governments lie and the media spreads bullshit for over 20 years.

I can promise you, I have spent thousands of hours more studying and learning about subjects concerning government, propaganda, etc. than I'm quiet sure you have. I have even been into court rooms JUST to watch how shit works compared to what the media reports. It's beyond shocking once someone educates their self on the subject.

You live in the area where it happened? Wow, shall we hand out cookies now? Did you go down there? Have you interviewed people who were "DETAINED"?

Have you done ANYTHING except watch it on the news and say I live somewhat close by? I've got news for you (propaganda free news) unless you are n the situation or do some serious research, you know the same damn thing as I do sitting in the U.S. several thousands of miles away.

Which is EXACTLY what you are told on the news. So let's dispense with the "in my neighborhood" statements now folks. That ONLY gives VERY false impressions that someone in the area is more qualified to make a statement on the subject. Unless you can give me a live report from the area with the people involved, you don't know anymore than I do. Case closed on the "in my neighborhood" thing.

Let me break this down to a nursery school level. Free of a lot of facts because those can get confusing at times I guess. The bottom line all said and done is that goddamn near 1000 police idiots did HOWEVER many raids and when it's all said and done they MIGHT get 1 conviction out of it.

And what is that conviction? For SUPPOSEDLY threatening to do unnamable things to the general public. Do you have any idea how many people in any city on earth makes a threat like that each day but nothing is said about it? Unless they want to make a case of it that is.

Lol. You guys are following the U.S. script perfectly. At the same time many Australians as I have heard online for years have looked down their noses at Americans for falling for the same bullshit.

Such as the SECOND out of THREE at least Iraq wars. A fucking hollywood writer could never create the insanity that is reality in this world. Sometimes I have to pinch myself.

A joke for those who have a sense of humor,

Question: How many Australian police officers does it take to make 1 arrest?

Drum roll................

Answer: The same as in the U.S, roughly as thousand! ROFL!!!

You don't see the insanity of that and I'm the one who just isn't understanding things huh? Lol. And my point is don't believe everything you hear and see in the media. There is usually a shade of truth, but you have to be keen to spot that it is. The VAST majority of people cannot.

I don't see where I've contradicted myself concerning the media. Use it for what it's worth. Educate yourself, but NEVER take it a face value. If it's good for anything, it's for knowing how your government is about to fuck you in the ass. That's about it. Usually you can watch it and see it coming if you're more keen than the majority that is. But therein lies the problem these days, lol.

Old 09-20-2014, 12:45 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
I wrote an epic size reply to this but the site fucked up when i hit submit and i'm too lazy to do it again, so answered in point form.
#. I didn't say you created the statistics you posted. I simply corrected them because the page you linked was so inaccurate i laughed, the information was obviously pulled from someones arse and posted as fact.
#. My previous post explained why the number of police per raid seemed high. This is a standard reaction to a genuine threat. It turned out the high numbers weren't needed, but what if it went different? What if only 6 cops turn up to find 20 Achmeds armed with automatic rifles, heavy machine guns, and explosives? i also gave an educated opinion on why there were so many raids.
#. Australia isn't new to propaganda, fear mongering, conspiracies, or terror threats at all. Great example, have you ever heard of Harold Halt? Prime Minister during the late 60's disappeared while swimming. Logical explanation is he drowned and was taken by the strong current but some bullshit media also hinted that he was abducted by the Chinese or Russians, and even aliens.
#. We're not shitting our pants with fear at all, we're pissed off that terrorists and middle eastern crime gangs have been allowed to gain a strong foot hold here. If there's dog shit on your lawn it is better to clean it up sooner, than leave it there and deal with it after someone steps in it.
I've repeatedly said how I feel about islamist. I know you've seen it, so I won't go into another lengthy reply on that. I get your point that you think a few cops could have arrived and been outnumbered.

But the REAL truth is, they knew before they even entered the area how many people there were there and other details that you can't imagine.

There is almost never even a small house drug bust in the U.S. done unless they have that kind of intel. UNLESS you are going to tell me here that the Australian police agencies are REALLY that stupid. Is that the case?

Lol, if so, perhaps you can get me a job there as a police adviser? I have no experience in law enforcement, but if they are that dumb, I have MUCH to offer them in the way of training, lol.

They have intel including if there were any weapons there, how much of a threat the people there were, all of their rap sheets if they even had one, etc. Hell ANY U.S. street cop or even cop reality show watcher can tell you that's true, lol. No geniuses required to confirm that one.

They didn't go in blind. So keep that in mind. When it's said and done, they DID go in far heavier than needed. Again, the U.S. does that here EVERY TIME they want to make it look like they are dealing with a major threat.

ESPECIALLY when the intention from the start such as this case is to make a public spectacle of the whole thing. The whole drama that is supposedly unfolding on this subject makes Americans like me yawn.

No offense, but this is like Ground hog day to us. A movie that I have quoted several times on this subject and I JUST noticed earlier this evening CNN is invoking on the subject. In other words, we've heard ALL OF THIS before!

I won't lengthen this reply anymore. At this point, I would be mostly repeating myself anyhow. It's very simple. The fear and war drum is beating. It goes like this everytime. It's JUST that simple. Cases like this are almost without an exception FAR overblown by the cops and media.

Be sure you get on here asap tomorrow and confirm with me that you still your head Blew my friend. I am concerned for your health over there mate! Lol. Just kidding! Don't get upset about it!

Old 09-20-2014, 12:57 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
I do think we should be tougher when it comes to deportation and frankly, revocation of citizenship.

I would love it if there was a huge amount of activism to push towards this and the goals you outline... Even better if Muslims joined in. They do have a responsibility to acknowledge that these terrorists and their supporters are part of their community and actively deal with it, instead of just denying it and acting like martyrs (heh). Surely there must be some who think, "You're ruining it for the rest of us," "We came here to escape your bullshit," etc. I'm not holding my breath, though.
The groups i know of that were originally formed for that purpose quickly turned to shit, their membership soon swelling with racists and haters that won't be happy unless this country is 100% white.
I almost joined the ADL after reading one of their leaflets, it clearly stated that their only goal is the removal of terrorists and their supporters. After speaking to Nathan Abela, our local chapter president, and a few other members it quickly became clear that the group is full of shit. The truth is they want everyone gone, naturally this didn't sit well with me and i didn't join.
From what i have seen of the minor political parties formed with the same goal, they are now also full of racists as well.

Old 09-20-2014, 01:18 AM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
DISCLAIMER: Not all of this is directed at you personally, but your viewpoint in general. You're not the only person I have heard with this point of view. So this isn't personal unless obviously directed at something specific you said.

Wow. You missed everything I said apparently. You keep telling me about how bad it is there and how I am apparently totally misunderstanding things. Even though I've been keeping up with things like this and how the governments lie and the media spreads bullshit for over 20 years.

I can promise you, I have spent thousands of hours more studying and learning about subjects concerning government, propaganda, etc. than I'm quiet sure you have. I have even been into court rooms JUST to watch how shit works compared to what the media reports. It's beyond shocking once someone educates their self on the subject.

You live in the area where it happened? Wow, shall we hand out cookies now? Did you go down there? Have you interviewed people who were "DETAINED"?

Have you done ANYTHING except watch it on the news and say I live somewhat close by? I've got news for you (propaganda free news) unless you are n the situation or do some serious research, you know the same damn thing as I do sitting in the U.S. several thousands of miles away.

Which is EXACTLY what you are told on the news. So let's dispense with the "in my neighborhood" statements now folks. That ONLY gives VERY false impressions that someone in the area is more qualified to make a statement on the subject. Unless you can give me a live report from the area with the people involved, you don't know anymore than I do. Case closed on the "in my neighborhood" thing.

Let me break this down to a nursery school level. Free of a lot of facts because those can get confusing at times I guess. The bottom line all said and done is that goddamn near 1000 police idiots did HOWEVER many raids and when it's all said and done they MIGHT get 1 conviction out of it.

And what is that conviction? For SUPPOSEDLY threatening to do unnamable things to the general public. Do you have any idea how many people in any city on earth makes a threat like that each day but nothing is said about it? Unless they want to make a case of it that is.

Lol. You guys are following the U.S. script perfectly. At the same time many Australians as I have heard online for years have looked down their noses at Americans for falling for the same bullshit.

Such as the SECOND out of THREE at least Iraq wars. A fucking hollywood writer could never create the insanity that is reality in this world. Sometimes I have to pinch myself.

A joke for those who have a sense of humor,

Question: How many Australian police officers does it take to make 1 arrest?

Drum roll................

Answer: The same as in the U.S, roughly as thousand! ROFL!!!

You don't see the insanity of that and I'm the one who just isn't understanding things huh? Lol. And my point is don't believe everything you hear and see in the media. There is usually a shade of truth, but you have to be keen to spot that it is. The VAST majority of people cannot.

I don't see where I've contradicted myself concerning the media. Use it for what it's worth. Educate yourself, but NEVER take it a face value. If it's good for anything, it's for knowing how your government is about to fuck you in the ass. That's about it. Usually you can watch it and see it coming if you're more keen than the majority that is. But therein lies the problem these days, lol.
Oh FFS

Yes, you're an expert and all the people who live here and are familiar with this country are fools. The one news article you referenced was completely innacurate, so I really think you should stop posting novellas on Australian issues. Thanks

The Following User Says Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
Old 09-20-2014, 01:25 AM
facta non verba
Femme

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
I've repeatedly said how I feel about islamist. I know you've seen it, so I won't go into another lengthy reply on that. I get your point that you think a few cops could have arrived and been outnumbered.

But the REAL truth is, they knew before they even entered the area how many people there were there and other details that you can't imagine.

There is almost never even a small house drug bust in the U.S. done unless they have that kind of intel. UNLESS you are going to tell me here that the Australian police agencies are REALLY that stupid. Is that the case?

Lol, if so, perhaps you can get me a job there as a police adviser? I have no experience in law enforcement, but if they are that dumb, I have MUCH to offer them in the way of training, lol.

They have intel including if there were any weapons there, how much of a threat the people there were, all of their rap sheets if they even had one, etc. Hell ANY U.S. street cop or even cop reality show watcher can tell you that's true, lol. No geniuses required to confirm that one.

They didn't go in blind. So keep that in mind. When it's said and done, they DID go in far heavier than needed. Again, the U.S. does that here EVERY TIME they want to make it look like they are dealing with a major threat.

ESPECIALLY when the intention from the start such as this case is to make a public spectacle of the whole thing. The whole drama that is supposedly unfolding on this subject makes Americans like me yawn.

No offense, but this is like Ground hog day to us. A movie that I have quoted several times on this subject and I JUST noticed earlier this evening CNN is invoking on the subject. In other words, we've heard ALL OF THIS before!

I won't lengthen this reply anymore. At this point, I would be mostly repeating myself anyhow. It's very simple. The fear and war drum is beating. It goes like this everytime. It's JUST that simple. Cases like this are almost without an exception FAR overblown by the cops and media.

Be sure you get on here asap tomorrow and confirm with me that you still your head Blew my friend. I am concerned for your health over there mate! Lol. Just kidding! Don't get upset about it!
You seem to be under some kind of delusion that as Australians we are unaware of anything that has occurred outside our country in our lifetimes.

Believe it ir not we are not some isolated island living in huts who have had no knowledge of the world for this week.

You do realise that our armed forces have been there right along with US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan right? We are not new to these issues. Get off your high horse, seriously.

Old 09-20-2014, 01:26 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
Oh FFS

Yes, you're an expert and all the people who live here and are familiar with this country are fools. The one news article you referenced was completely innacurate, so I really think you should stop posting novellas on Australian issues. Thanks
Yeah, ok. Lol. Yet you didn't say a single word disproving anything I said. Thanks for your "Opinion" It's highly valued, lol.

Old 09-20-2014, 01:30 AM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Quote:
The groups i know of that were originally formed for that purpose quickly turned to shit, their membership soon swelling with racists and haters that won't be happy unless this country is 100% white.
I almost joined the ADL after reading one of their leaflets, it clearly stated that their only goal is the removal of terrorists and their supporters. After speaking to Nathan Abela, our local chapter president, and a few other members it quickly became clear that the group is full of shit. The truth is they want everyone gone, naturally this didn't sit well with me and i didn't join.
From what i have seen of the minor political parties formed with the same goal, they are now also full of racists as well.
Argh, that's so fucking frustrating.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
Old 09-20-2014, 01:33 AM
facta non verba
Femme

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
Yeah, ADL are a littke extreme

Old 09-20-2014, 01:35 AM
facta non verba
Femme

Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
Yeah, ok. Lol. Yet you didn't say a single word disproving anything I said. Thanks for your "Opinion" It's highly valued, lol.
Oh, no. Please value me!