Go Back  

Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead' 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #41  
Old 09-19-2014, 08:23 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
Why is it so hard for my US citizen husband to get a permanent visa here, but these animals are threatening to behead us in the street and here they stay
Preaching to the choir there, you might remember i have a similar problem.
One possible explination for my problems is that it is revenge because i did not vote for Mr Rabbit, instead i chose to write GET FUCKED in huge letters accross the ballot paper.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin, Lion-hearted Girl, Pigeon
  #42  
Old 09-19-2014, 09:53 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

I just found out that Mr Rabbit's a boat person

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
  #43  
Old 09-19-2014, 10:08 AM
Lion-hearted Girl's Avatar
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Join Date: Feb 2012
Contributions: 56
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Preaching to the choir there, you might remember i have a similar problem.
One possible explination for my problems is that it is revenge because i did not vote for Mr Rabbit, instead i chose to write GET FUCKED in huge letters accross the ballot paper.
Yeh I do remember, wondered how you were going with that too. Did you get married? I certainly didn't vote for that prick either

__________________
Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09-19-2014, 07:30 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
I actually didn't even read this rant. I didn't even read the article in the original post. I read many news sources regularly and really don't feel like being told how stupid I am for not buying into ridiculous conspiracy theories.
If you don't read anything, then don't act like your opinion matters when you don't even know the subject matter. That's the number one problem in the world today. People think their uninformed "opinion" equals fact.

I hope you made it through this short reading. It was shorter than a cereal box label!

Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09-19-2014, 07:35 PM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quantity = quality

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
Lion-hearted Girl
  #46  
Old 09-19-2014, 07:51 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Now i'll correct you a bit. It wasn't 12 properties, it was at least 30 properties in NSW and QLD that were raided simultaneously (means at the same time). The total number of personel involved was not 800, but closer to 900. So that means an average of 30 per property which includes units from the Anti Terrorism & Security Group, Coordinated Response Group, Operations Group, Forensic Services Group, K9 unit, bomb disposal, intelligence and command personel, air unit, and the poor cunt that is responsible for getting the lunches.
I appreciate you being willing to correct ME. And if I say something that needs to be corrected, I can take my medicine. HOWEVER, the problem is, I didn't create those statistics.

Those were provided by fox news and I included the link to it. They get their info from reuters I'm sure like most media outlets. So if correcting the author of this information is what you are doing, then I'm not the one to correct. It would be reuters.

As far as the numbers, it still doesn't change the fact that it was WAY overkill and it was in order to create drama. It is having it's desired effects. There is NO conspiracy theory, etc. needed. Just look at the obvious.

We Americans have been seeing this propaganda for decades now. We went through it with the militia in the 90's. The government and media made it sound like the country was in immediate danger from these people who no doubt live right by you. You should be VERY afraid.

It turns out they were nothing more than very concerned citizens who are tired of our country going into the shitter. There was no threat even there in that case. Maybe there is SOME threat now with ISIS, I'm not saying there is absolutely no threat. Just an overblown one.

All I'm saying ultimately to break it down even further, is it's fear mongering. I DO FULLY realize that Australia is new to this.

That's kind of why I am giving you a free public service announcement here because we have been there, done it in the U.S. I can tell already that the U.S. propaganda machine is getting cranked up though. It will be going on here soon full steam.

In most of these cases they will have one person truly committing a crime if even that. They go in and "DETAIN" a few dozen giving the impression that it's a major terrorist group, etc.

Then let them go or file charges on them for drug possession for having a joint on them, etc. Shit that had NOTHING to do with what the cops were there for in the first place.

They list on the news the total numbers of charges filed, which includes pot misdemeanors, but they do NOT say that. You have to do your research. And the whole things sounds epic. Like they saved you and your family from certain death, lol.

I'm sure they have you guys shitting your pants and thinking you are surrounded by ever present danger. That way you will EASILY support the war that is going on. These tactics are as old as time itself. The Romans did this. Lol. It's nothing new folks. I'm not writing my own reality here.

The U.S. media and government are masters of this. As sure as you are alive when you read this, the Australian government is following a script of how to do things that was written in the U.S.

I'm NOT saying we are ordering the Australian government to do what they are doing or that they answer to the U.S., but I am saying they are following the same script that was created here and continues to be used when it comes to propaganda and fear mongering. And we are allies after all, so why wouldn't they?

All said and done, as I have said before, I am ALL for blowing ISIS and any islamist nutters out of existence. I hate the bastards so much I can't get to sleep if night if I am thinking about it.

I just absolutely refuse to buy into all of the propaganda that goes with it. Just fucking blast their asses and move forward. I don't need to be force fed bullshit to convince me of anything.

Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09-19-2014, 10:30 PM
Lion-hearted Girl's Avatar
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Join Date: Feb 2012
Contributions: 56
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
If you don't read anything, then don't act like your opinion matters when you don't even know the subject matter. That's the number one problem in the world today. People think their uninformed "opinion" equals fact.

I hope you made it through this short reading. It was shorter than a cereal box label!
Oh lord. I've read plenty. I also live in the suburb next to Mt Gravatt in Brisbane where the major Queensland raid occurred...So like Blewy said, this is unfolding in my own back yard.

Where do you live?

The point is that no, I was not basing my opinion on the original post as you stated

__________________
Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
  #48  
Old 09-19-2014, 11:30 PM
Lion-hearted Girl's Avatar
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Join Date: Feb 2012
Contributions: 56
 
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
We Americans havebeen seeing the propoganda for decades now
Ahhhh and there's my answer.

Quote:
As far as the numbers, it still doesn't change the fact that it was WAY overkill and it was in order to create drama.
Why are you stating this as though you are privy to Australian police force intelligence in the matter?

The fact is, islamic extremists in this country have been actively recruiting Australians to fight for IS, and have also been vocal in threatening Australian "infidels" with acts of violence for quite some time.

No it is not a coincidence that these raids came a week after our government pledged it's armed forces to the fight. It's clearly a catalyst creating urgency in these groups.

You're arguing your point against people who are not "force fed" media, but who actually live in the communities where this is unfolding.

Quote:
HOWEVER, the problem is, I didn't create those statistics.*

Those were provided by fox news and I included the link to it.
But you said that the media can't be trusted....so which is it?

__________________
Run, rabbit run
Dig that hole, forget the sun
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quote:
Originally Posted by fattubbashit View Post
Beards are currently in fashion here. Be it hipsters or tradesmen. Murder rates have not increased
It was a joke, goofball!!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09-20-2014, 12:22 AM
Blewvane's Avatar
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I appreciate you being willing to correct ME. And if I say something that needs to be corrected, I can take my medicine. HOWEVER, the problem is, I didn't create those statistics.

Those were provided by fox news and I included the link to it. They get their info from reuters I'm sure like most media outlets. So if correcting the author of this information is what you are doing, then I'm not the one to correct. It would be reuters.

As far as the numbers, it still doesn't change the fact that it was WAY overkill and it was in order to create drama. It is having it's desired effects. There is NO conspiracy theory, etc. needed. Just look at the obvious.

We Americans have been seeing this propaganda for decades now. We went through it with the militia in the 90's. The government and media made it sound like the country was in immediate danger from these people who no doubt live right by you. You should be VERY afraid.

It turns out they were nothing more than very concerned citizens who are tired of our country going into the shitter. There was no threat even there in that case. Maybe there is SOME threat now with ISIS, I'm not saying there is absolutely no threat. Just an overblown one.

All I'm saying ultimately to break it down even further, is it's fear mongering. I DO FULLY realize that Australia is new to this.

That's kind of why I am giving you a free public service announcement here because we have been there, done it in the U.S. I can tell already that the U.S. propaganda machine is getting cranked up though. It will be going on here soon full steam.

In most of these cases they will have one person truly committing a crime if even that. They go in and "DETAIN" a few dozen giving the impression that it's a major terrorist group, etc.

Then let them go or file charges on them for drug possession for having a joint on them, etc. Shit that had NOTHING to do with what the cops were there for in the first place.

They list on the news the total numbers of charges filed, which includes pot misdemeanors, but they do NOT say that. You have to do your research. And the whole things sounds epic. Like they saved you and your family from certain death, lol.

I'm sure they have you guys shitting your pants and thinking you are surrounded by ever present danger. That way you will EASILY support the war that is going on. These tactics are as old as time itself. The Romans did this. Lol. It's nothing new folks. I'm not writing my own reality here.

The U.S. media and government are masters of this. As sure as you are alive when you read this, the Australian government is following a script of how to do things that was written in the U.S.

I'm NOT saying we are ordering the Australian government to do what they are doing or that they answer to the U.S., but I am saying they are following the same script that was created here and continues to be used when it comes to propaganda and fear mongering. And we are allies after all, so why wouldn't they?

All said and done, as I have said before, I am ALL for blowing ISIS and any islamist nutters out of existence. I hate the bastards so much I can't get to sleep if night if I am thinking about it.

I just absolutely refuse to buy into all of the propaganda that goes with it. Just fucking blast their asses and move forward. I don't need to be force fed bullshit to convince me of anything.
I wrote an epic size reply to this but the site fucked up when i hit submit and i'm too lazy to do it again, so answered in point form.
#. I didn't say you created the statistics you posted. I simply corrected them because the page you linked was so inaccurate i laughed, the information was obviously pulled from someones arse and posted as fact.
#. My previous post explained why the number of police per raid seemed high. This is a standard reaction to a genuine threat. It turned out the high numbers weren't needed, but what if it went different? What if only 6 cops turn up to find 20 Achmeds armed with automatic rifles, heavy machine guns, and explosives? i also gave an educated opinion on why there were so many raids.
#. Australia isn't new to propaganda, fear mongering, conspiracies, or terror threats at all. Great example, have you ever heard of Harold Halt? Prime Minister during the late 60's disappeared while swimming. Logical explanation is he drowned and was taken by the strong current but some bullshit media also hinted that he was abducted by the Chinese or Russians, and even aliens.
#. We're not shitting our pants with fear at all, we're pissed off that terrorists and middle eastern crime gangs have been allowed to gain a strong foot hold here. If there's dog shit on your lawn it is better to clean it up sooner, than leave it there and deal with it after someone steps in it.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO