Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Australia Raids Over 'Islamic State Plot to Behead'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
We will not tollerate this shit happening in Australia. Muslims wanting to cause trouble should fuck off back to their native shit holes and do it there. We let you in and gave you a safe place to live. Don't fuck it up for the muslims that only want peace.
Terror attacks anywhere in Australia will not sit well with the general public and the backlash will make the 2005 Cronulla riot look like a kids party.
I thought of the Cronulla riots as well. :/ The problem is that Muslim men will respond, "Those Aussies want war? We'll show them how it's done," as they threatened then (which also reminds me of how the teenage girls targeted for being white and gang-raped in the lead up to the riots were told they were gonna be raped, "Leb style")

The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
Lion-hearted Girl
Old 09-18-2014, 01:12 PM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

The Sydney Muslim community held a protest tonight in response, claiming police used excessive force. I can't get behind police brutality

http://www.smh.com.au/national/musli...18-10iupz.html
Quote:
Muslim community apprehension after raids leads to 'snap protest'

Allegations of brutal tactics by counter-terrorism authorities and anti-Islam attacks on social media have sparked a wave of apprehension among Australia's Muslim community in the wake of Thursday morning's raids on homes allegedly linked to a terrorism plot.

About 400 people attended a protest at Lakemba railway station on Thursday night organised by Hizb ut-Tahrir.

News of the the protest in the afternoon prompted the Australian Defence League – an Australian "pride" group – to post "Let's make our presence known and get there in force against these bastard terrorists."

The crowd at Lakemba on Thursday night. Photo: Jennifer Polixenni Brankin
No trouble was reported at the protest.

Wassim Doureihi, a prominent member of the group, told the crowd that the community was deeply upset by the raids.

"What would be your reaction if your home was raided and your women dishonoured?" he said.

"Let me say clearly even if a single bomb went off even if a thousand bombs went off in this country all it will prove is that Muslims are angry."

A youth whose family was raided on Thursday also addressed the crowd, but did not give his name.

He described how the police had broken down the door early in the morning.

"I woke up to my mother screaming. This pig, this man he tried to take the blanket off my mother when she was dressed like any woman would dress for her husband."

"They were wearing armour, helmets, balaclavas. They didn't even knock on the door they just broke it down."

The youth said he was grabbed and handcuffed by police.

Uthman Badar, also from Hizb ut-Tahrir, said it was no coincidence that the raids had occurred days before the latest terrorism laws were to be introduced into parliament.

"They are creating fear and hysteria to justify the unjustifiable," he said.

"Enough of scapegoating the Muslim community."

Two allegations of mistreatment by police during the raids emerged earlier on Thursday.

Maywand Osman, who was detained during the raids but not arrested, said he raised his hands when confronted in the early hours of the morning and "four officers then jumped at me and one punched me in the face".

"They threw me to the ground and started hitting me in the head and pulling my hair," he said in a Facebook post that included a photo of a man with bruising around his right eye.

Deputy NSW Police Commissioner Cath Burn said police "used reasonable force" in the case of Mr Osman.

"That's the nature [of things] when police go in and arrest people," she said.

Fairfax Media has also been told a woman was allegedly ordered to emerge from under her bedding by police and told she could not put on the Muslim headscarf.

She was then allegedly manhandled and "beaten to the face", according to a posting by the al-Risalah Islamic Centre's Wissam Haddad.

"Her 14-year-old child sees this and tries to come to his mums [sic] aid, he is pushed into the wall and almost passes out."

The woman was deeply upset and frightened, said another source close to the family..

A response from the AFP or NSW police to this latest allegation was not forthcoming.

Keysar Trad, spokesman for the Islamic Friendship Association, said the allegations of brutality had spread like wildfire in the community.

"We are very, very concerned about Australia's security," he said of the alleged plan to behead an innocent bystander. "It's hard to comment on the allegation because it's before the courts but, if it's true, it's a desecration of Islam."

Mr Trad said he felt "personally battered", appalled by the alleged terrorist plot but despondent about the subsequent criticism of Islam.

"Something like this comes up and the rednecks come out of the woodwork and say bad things about us, sending hate mail to Mosques, threatening our women and children."

From that article:
Quote:
"Let me say clearly even if a single bomb went off even if a thousand bombs went off in this country all it will prove is that Muslims are angry."
Well, that, and that this is how Muslims act when angry.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, decap
Old 09-18-2014, 05:40 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Wow, that's quiet the story considering when they did it yesterday, the spokesman said "there was no specific intel that there was a threat". It sounds like they are doing there what they have been doing in the U.S. for about 20 years now. Either totally faking a story or at least stretching a VERY small thing into a foiled international plot to destroy all of humanity.

I hate islam more than most people, but I hate it just as much when the governments start the drum beat of fear and war. The drum beat that the public dances to nicely every time. They use the same script every time. It's like ground hog day the movie.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
decap
Old 09-18-2014, 07:00 PM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Wow, that's quiet the story considering when they did it yesterday, the spokesman said "there was no specific intel that there was a threat". It sounds like they are doing there what they have been doing in the U.S. for about 20 years now. Either totally faking a story or at least stretching a VERY small thing into a foiled international plot to destroy all of humanity.

I hate islam more than most people, but I hate it just as much when the governments start the drum beat of fear and war. The drum beat that the public dances to nicely every time. They use the same script every time. It's like ground hog day the movie.
Oh come on. Do you have to question why it was "business as usual" and "no specific threat" in the lead up to these raids? Obviously it wouldn't be a raid if they advertised it beforehand.

This isn't being invented. They had been monitoring these people's communication and intercepted direct instructions from extremist leaders on conducting attacks here in Australia.

Old 09-18-2014, 07:20 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion-hearted Girl View Post
Oh come on. Do you have to question why it was "business as usual" and "no specific threat" in the lead up to these raids? Obviously it wouldn't be a raid if they advertised it beforehand.

This isn't being invented. They had been monitoring these people's communication and intercepted direct instructions from extremist leaders on conducting attacks here in Australia.
I didn't say that was what they said "leading up to" the arrests. That's what they said shortly AFTER the arrests. Why would they have said anything about it before the arrests? Lol.

The public is so dumb it's painful to watch sometimes. Do you think it's coincidence that these arrests happened considering the Australian government needs the support of the public behind them getting involved in the war? Which they just announced last week.

The same thing is going on in the U.S. Imminent doom by ISIS if we don't act NOW. They are coming to YOUR neighborhood to kill YOU, YOUR family, rape your sister, little girl, dog and ass fuck your grandmother! Your grandmother is dead? No matter, they will dig her up and ass fuck her! Lol. Nothing like that threat to get people behind the war. It worked for 9-11 and they figured why change the script this time?

The U.S. for the most part is behind obama right now on the subject. So there haven't been any major stories about arrests for terrorism here lately. Let that support start sliding and see if out of nowhere "arrests for planned terrorist acts" don't go through the roof. You'll think you are surrounded by jihadists on your own block.

Don't get me wrong, I HATE organized religion of ANY kind. So jihadists get a special place of hatred in my heart. I'm not one of those half hearted people that says don't blame all of islam. FUCK that. Maybe not every islamist is a terrorist, but the religion itself sucks ass and is responsible for this shit.

If you could go back in time and kill muhammad in his crib, you would see that the world would be MUCH better off right now. At any rate, none of this changes the fact that we are being played by both sides. I won't go into those details and make this reply as long as a phone book.

As far as it being a real threat, NO ONE knows that for sure. They tell people what they want them to hear and people eat it up like ice cream. Obviously as you are illustrating, that is true. If it's on the news "it must be true" huh? Lol.

I've been in a court room and seen two people get 25 years each after federal agents got on the stand and admitted that they were set up. Even the agents who were supposed to be helping convict them gave more info on their behalf than anything. To no avail!

When I left the court room and heard how the media that was in the court room made up an entire story that never happened and seemed to miss the part about the agents saying they were innocent, it was a REAL eye opening, earth shattering moment for me. I wish everyone could suffer that. It hurts, but it really changes the way you view everything, especially the government and media.

No need for full details, but it was a subject matter that the government wanted to make someone an example of and they did.

If you want to be right automatically by default 90% of the time and make people think you are a prophet, here's how to do it. I'm giving away one of my secrets here!

Treat EVERYTHING the government says as a lie from the start. They are telling the truth about 10% of the time. So poof, you look like a genius when you get it right over and over again, time after time!

Old 09-18-2014, 10:18 PM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

He hasn't heard about the bookstore

The Following User Says Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
Lion-hearted Girl
Old 09-19-2014, 12:35 AM
facta non verba
Femme

Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
I didn't say that was what they said "leading up to" the arrests. That's what they said shortly AFTER the arrests. Why would they have said anything about it before the arrests? Lol.

The public is so dumb it's painful to watch sometimes. Do you think it's coincidence that these arrests happened considering the Australian government needs the support of the public behind them getting involved in the war? Which they just announced last week.

The same thing is going on in the U.S. Imminent doom by ISIS if we don't act NOW. They are coming to YOUR neighborhood to kill YOU, YOUR family, rape your sister, little girl, dog and ass fuck your grandmother! Your grandmother is dead? No matter, they will dig her up and ass fuck her! Lol. Nothing like that threat to get people behind the war. It worked for 9-11 and they figured why change the script this time?

The U.S. for the most part is behind obama right now on the subject. So there haven't been any major stories about arrests for terrorism here lately. Let that support start sliding and see if out of nowhere "arrests for planned terrorist acts" don't go through the roof. You'll think you are surrounded by jihadists on your own block.

Don't get me wrong, I HATE organized religion of ANY kind. So jihadists get a special place of hatred in my heart. I'm not one of those half hearted people that says don't blame all of islam. FUCK that. Maybe not every islamist is a terrorist, but the religion itself sucks ass and is responsible for this shit.

If you could go back in time and kill muhammad in his crib, you would see that the world would be MUCH better off right now. At any rate, none of this changes the fact that we are being played by both sides. I won't go into those details and make this reply as long as a phone book.

As far as it being a real threat, NO ONE knows that for sure. They tell people what they want them to hear and people eat it up like ice cream. Obviously as you are illustrating, that is true. If it's on the news "it must be true" huh? Lol.

I've been in a court room and seen two people get 25 years each after federal agents got on the stand and admitted that they were set up. Even the agents who were supposed to be helping convict them gave more info on their behalf than anything. To no avail!

When I left the court room and heard how the media that was in the court room made up an entire story that never happened and seemed to miss the part about the agents saying they were innocent, it was a REAL eye opening, earth shattering moment for me. I wish everyone could suffer that. It hurts, but it really changes the way you view everything, especially the government and media.

No need for full details, but it was a subject matter that the government wanted to make someone an example of and they did.

If you want to be right automatically by default 90% of the time and make people think you are a prophet, here's how to do it. I'm giving away one of my secrets here!

Treat EVERYTHING the government says as a lie from the start. They are telling the truth about 10% of the time. So poof, you look like a genius when you get it right over and over again, time after time!
No, they did state that they intercepted an instruction to commit "demonstration killings" in Australia. If that's not a specific threat then I don't know what is

What are you saying, that Tony Abbott and Obama have cooked up a scheme to garner support for sending troops?

The Following User Says Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
Pigeon
Old 09-19-2014, 12:39 AM
facta non verba
Femme

Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
I won't go into those details and make this reply as long as a phone book.
Too late

The Following User Says Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
Pigeon
Old 09-19-2014, 12:43 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:

Are you insinuating that our police force is arresting random innocent law abiding citizens?

Old 09-19-2014, 01:05 AM
facta non verba
Femme

Activity Longevity
2/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Are you insinuating that our police force is arresting random innocent law abiding citizens?
Apparently

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
Blewvane, Pigeon