Male.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74
Re: Atheist Teen Forces School to Remove Prayer from Wall After 49 Years

Interesting stuff, güttsfükk. BNP, 50 years is long enough. Time to go. Fuck religion, fuck public prayers.

Old 02-10-2012, 07:01 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:597
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNosePit View Post
fuck that attention seeking little bitch.
if you dont like it, dont read it. bitch is only in HS for 4 years anyways. fuckin prayer has been there fot 50 years.
I personally would have quietly asked them to take it down. I wouldn't be able to help feeling like I'm being judged by a bunch of tight-ass Christians during my time there

Old 02-10-2012, 07:59 PM
BlueNosePit
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:228
male

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3886

that shit is like the fucktards who want the pledge of allegiance out of schools bc it says "one nation under God". fuckin retarded.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlueNosePit For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, Sharon
The Following Users Disliked This Post By BlueNosePit:
dankboosh
Old 02-10-2012, 11:48 PM
AK47pup
Offline:
Laaaa Deee FREAKIN Da!
Poster Rank:56
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss16454

Quote:
Originally Posted by dankboosh View Post
A total bitch? Are you fucking kidding me? She's tired of religion being thrown in her face, tired of people telling her she's not good enough because she doesn't go to church, and she sees that damn prayer on the wall every day. She can't get the religious idiots to shut their damn mouths, so she does what she can to fight back, and gets a stupid prayer off the wall of her school. Good for her. Religion causes war, death, hate, segregation, and holds society back from advanced and critical thinking in almost all fields. Especially medicine. Religion holds us all back, and the sooner it's viewed for what it is, a man-made device to control the simple minded, the sooner we can all move on to a better world.
Just because someone is not religous doesn't mean they aren't good enough. Anyone who claims to be a Christian and is so judgemental and condescending needs to read what the bible says. They are far from acting Christian as well.

It isn't the religon that is obviously the problem. It is the people who claim to be religous that pervert the gospel.

Also, to those that support her because Christians are just so bad and she doesn't like it thrown in her face....think about how some of you talk...Saying people are insane, stupid or morons because someone chooses to believe in a higher being doesn't make you all any better.
Agree to disagree.

I am a proud Christian, and I am not about to get all bent out of shape and call this girl names because she stood up for something she believed in(well, in her case didn't believe). Eventhough I disagree with her I see no reason for people ESPECIALLY CHRISTIANS to harrass her.

The prayer being removed would not affect my faith. It would not force me to stop worshiping God, and I am sure she was never forced to pray.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AK47pup For This Useful Post:
dankboosh, daughterofthenight, Tefik
Old 02-11-2012, 01:08 AM
Hvergelmir
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:119
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8385

The people harassing that girl are christian/catholic in name only, their actions aren't christian at all.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hvergelmir For This Useful Post:
AK47pup, daughterofthenight, SeaGrave
Old 02-11-2012, 03:18 AM
dankboosh
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3070
Male.

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss74

AK47- you're kind of right, in the sense that most of the problems come from the people practicing religion and not the religion itself. I also commend you for being the type of christian that doesn't force their beliefs on others.

However, I will never agree to disagree. If someone wants to believe in a higher power, then good for them. But if you call yourself a christian, and you claim to live by the word of the bible, you're either stupid, ignorant, evil, a hypocrite, or perhaps all of the above. The bible advocates slavery, segregation of all kinds, murder, etc, etc, etc. All sorts of bad and evil things. The majority of christians only preach and (sometimes) practice the nice sounding parts of that fairy tale of a book. You can't have it both ways.

This girl couldn't have been the only one that didn't like the prayer being on the wall. I wouldn't have done what she did; if I went to that school, I just would have rolled my eyes every time I saw it and maybe said something to my friends. I'm sure there were plenty of kids there who did just that. So, I applaud her for stepping up and actually getting it taken down. Enough is enough.

The Following User Says Thank You to dankboosh For This Useful Post:
SeaGrave
The Following 3 Users Disliked dankboosh For This Post:
BlueNosePit, daughterofthenight, Tefik
Old 02-11-2012, 04:24 AM
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:272
XY
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3066

I was once too, a loud opinionated arrogant atheist teen that thought that the mass's should have to concede just to suit my feelings, fuck this cunt just get over it, nobody is forcing you to read, or believe the plaque, but she has felt the need for everyone to have to conform to her religious outlook based on the fact she thinks she is being forced to idolatry just by having to see something. For the sake she destroyed something that was apart of that school, something that may have meant the world to other former students, who, could have taken the message in many different non-religious ways she is a bitch, and the plaque looked very nice, and im not religious in any way. Furthermore she is in a religious town, why??? just wait 2 years and you can leave and go to live around other atheists.

...PS, you can tell but that smug look that she will absolutely destroy more than a few mens lives. she has the same soulless atheist i'm always right and im going to make hell if i don't get everything i want glare of my ex

dankboosh
Old 02-11-2012, 07:20 AM
güttsfükk
Offline:
Super *********
Poster Rank:34

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss22942

the hypocrisy in this thread is rather amusing

why are there so many people posting angry hypocritical posts about how she should have just ignored it? why don't all these people take their own advise and ignore this story if they dont like it.

In a lot of these people's own words "it's not like it affects you, just ignore it"

The Following User Says Thank You to güttsfükk For This Useful Post:
dankboosh
Old 02-11-2012, 08:25 AM
Hvergelmir
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:119
Contributions: 2

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 1456 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8385

Don't you know anything?
You should only ignore stuff that doesn't target christianity.

Old 02-11-2012, 09:24 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51379

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaGrave View Post
I didn't mean to imply that you're old I was born in '89, I just mean that we're from a totally different generation.
And I don't know about the states, but Santa has been removed from schools where I am. People are forced to say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas", which baffles me, because there is a HUGE amount of people that are not religious whatsoever and celebrate Christmas. Santa isn't even a religious icon!
Here in the UK the fucking arsehole local councils are yet again appeasing non-nationals by trying to make folk say Happy Holidays, Holiday time instead of Christmas. Ha ha ha, our local pakistani newsagents has Santas up and he wishes us merry christmas. Diluting our society so as 'not to offend'. Who exactly has been complaining like??? Liberals and lefties of the destructive type. "Anything liberals touch, they destroy" - that is a reletively new saying over here now.

Holiday time to me is when I get on a plane abroad and go on holiday.

Oooooooooooooh it's all bullshit.

The Following User Says Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight