Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671
Re: ATF Sells Weapons to Mexican Cartels

Oh dear? Struck a nerve, I should thank you. I haven't laughed so hard at ignorance ever. You're my doll, I control you're emotions and you're post. Now its time for you're temper tantrum.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:51 AM
redelefant
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:830
2 heads

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss571

People who can't spell "common sense" or differentiate between "you're" and "your" are fucking more American than the act of a human giving birth to a bald eagle.

Old 03-06-2011, 06:37 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Oh dear? Struck a nerve, I should thank you. I haven't laughed so hard at ignorance ever. You're my doll, I control you're emotions and you're post. Now its time for you're temper tantrum.
Here is my temper tantrum, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Old 03-06-2011, 02:09 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by redelefant View Post
People who can't spell "common sense" or differentiate between "you're" and "your" are fucking more American than the act of a human giving birth to a bald eagle.
Grammar police, people who correct others spelling on a death website are more french than the french military during ww2. Pig. You want to grade my nuts in you're mouth too pussy. I think its funny that you grammar police come through with nothing to add while your computer spells for you. And you think your better? I think your a lonely hole, Steve fills pie holes for a living. All you have to do is go to any thread and post anything good about America and like a tramp to a black dick he will appear.

Old 03-06-2011, 02:29 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Grammar police, people who correct others spelling on a death website are more french than the french military during ww2. Pig. You want to grade my nuts in you're mouth too pussy. I think its funny that you grammar police come through with nothing to add while your computer spells for you. And you think your better? I think your a lonely hole, Steve fills pie holes for a living. All you have to do is go to any thread and post anything good about America and like a tramp to a black dick he will appear.
You really are fucking dumb, "tramp to a black dick" WTF, you are obsessed with dicks, just go and suck on your boyfriends that shoud quell you're cravings, oh and by the way you're thread in the cooler didn't really have the desired effect did it, you have a lot to learn boy, you go in there and you try to gather support did you get any?....mmmmmmmm no you did not.....mmmmm wonder why that is then...go on GI Jane I am sure with you're limited intelligence you can work it out.

Old 03-07-2011, 03:04 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
You really are fucking hot, im a tramp to a black dick WTF, I'm obsessed with dicks, just go and ask my boyfriends that shoud show my orientation, oh and by the way you're thread in the cooler made me feel special and caused me to ejaculate on my moms panties, you have a lot of big sexy balls boy, you go in there and I try to compose my feelings, but I'm so tempted by your masculinity and the bulge in your jeans....mmmmmmmm salty balls.....mmmmm wonder why I talk out my ass? Because its a gaping hole that cannot be filled, I've even tried a tube of tennis balls...go on GI Jane I am sure with you're intelligence you can help me work it out.
Your best quote mary.

Old 03-07-2011, 02:42 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Your too clever for me Steve, I am sorry I messed with you Mr Steve, yes ok you got me I do like to suck cocks, did you notice my new avatar they are my transexual cousins, I wanted to marry them both but fuck it one out of two isn't bad, the one on the left has an asshole so tight I always cum in seconds, I fuck the other one on a regular basis but he is more into black cock, and as a consequence his asshole is as loose as a prostitutes cunt, he gives good head though, I am actually married but that was just a front so I don't get caught fucking my cousins, I think I may adopt a child like Elton John did he is my hero, and his partner David is just darling sweety pie, right I have to go my cousins are bent over and waiting for me to have butt sex with them bye bye sweety.

niknik you are a fucking dirty bum boy, do you think everbody wants to know about your incest?,
Go and eat shit you fucking animal.