Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: ATF Sells Weapons to Mexican Cartels

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
Then shut your fucking pie hole then cunt, and if you are going to address a fucking thread then make sure you post it to the OP dumb fucking yank.
Can't really understand how I'm annoying. I've learned that humans will take the easiest path they can find, like all other creatures. I've heard ppl flat out say:

"What you say about the govt maybe, and prob is true but I just don't care enough or feel like doing anything about it. I rather go out and get laid"

With that said, I don't force anything on anyone. I present things, and I don't even do that much anymore. I've lightened up quite a bit.

You can lead a horse to water but it's up to him to drink. Peace

Old 03-04-2011, 11:29 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

I didn't see any women??

Old 03-04-2011, 11:32 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
I didn't see any women??
I saw you GI jane.

Old 03-04-2011, 11:42 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericanIllusions View Post
Can't really understand how I'm annoying. I've learned that humans will take the easiest path they can find, like all other creatures. I've heard ppl flat out say:

"What you say about the govt maybe, and prob is true but I just don't care enough or feel like doing anything about it. I rather go out and get laid"

With that said, I don't force anything on anyone. I present things, and I don't even do that much anymore. I've lightened up quite a bit.

You can lead a horse to water but it's up to him to drink. Peace
It isn't really you I have a problem with it's this ignorant cock that sees everything in black and white, to him there are no grey areas, militarys finest?....smirk... dont make me laugh "semper fidelus" also known as "always stupid".

Old 03-05-2011, 06:01 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
I saw you GI jane.
Semper fi is an marine creed dumbass, but as usual you don't know what you're talking about. And you live in a grey area moron. You like insulting others and freak out when they return fire. Your a foolish keyboard tough guy, you don't want to see me I'll bust your little cherry you smug little bitch.

Old 03-05-2011, 06:42 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Semper fi is an marine creed dumbass, but as usual you don't know what you're talking about. And you live in a grey area moron. You like insulting others and freak out when they return fire. Your a foolish keyboard tough guy, you don't want to see me I'll bust your little cherry you smug little bitch.
You will bust my cherry?, so you want to fuck me?, ewwww you fucking gay cunt.. and yes I am smug in the knowledge that some dick head Yankee likes to fantasise about other men but doesn't have the balls to come out of the closet, I wonder if your wife knows that when she is sucking you're cock an hour previous it was up a mans ass, keyboard tough guy?, I seem to recall you making the threats GI Jane just read you're post you retard.

Old 03-05-2011, 07:33 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Just because you have no idea what you're talking about doesn't mean I don't. I forget you Europeyawns don't get American leango for a decade, then you'll get it. Its funny you thought I was talking about your boogina and admitted you have a cherry. And because I know how stupid you are I misspelled European on purpose you simple punk.

Old 03-05-2011, 08:23 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Perhaps GI Jane you really need to think about what you type.
Verb....
"To bust your cherry"

To lose or take one's virginity...

Example...

Britt: You seem like a good kid. Why even go to a pro to bust your cherry?

See what I mean GI Jane you fucking moron....one more thing what does this sentence mean Einstein?.
"I forget you Europeyawns don't get American leango for a decade, then you'll get it".

Do tell GI Jane because I am fucking baffled by how thick and stupid you are, you must be a product of incest to be that thick GI Jane.
Would you like to threaten me some more GI Jane or would you like me to humiliate you some more?.

Old 03-05-2011, 10:00 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Well my cherry filled cream puff in the real world we say pop your cherry when speaking of a virgin. Which really is old and haven't heard that term used in years. And bust his cherry means I will bust you in your nose and watch the blood gush. But as previously stated American slang is over your head. Stick to your Google quotes from Wikipedia, there fruitless and you're fruity so you complete eachother. Punk.

Old 03-05-2011, 10:08 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Well my cherry filled cream puff in the real world we say pop your cherry when speaking of a virgin. Which really is old and haven't heard that term used in years. And bust his cherry means I will bust you in your nose and watch the blood gush. But as previously stated American slang is over your head. Stick to your Google quotes from Wikipedia, there fruitless and you're fruity so you complete eachother. Punk.
Oh dear struck a raw nerve did I GI Jane?, so predictable.....
So you want to fuck me and watch my blood gush ewwwwwww
thats even worse GI Jane a queer yank with a fetish for blood, well I bet you're boyfriend bleeds plenty when you fuck up the poop shute so you're needs are catered for aren't they GI Jane.
Silly little Yankee thinking he his hard because he is American whoaaaaaaaaa I am scared GI Jane.

P.S you still didn't tell me what that sentence meant, mmmmmm thats because you can't because it's gibberish.. sorry GI Jane but you are a dumb silly child run along now go and play with you're dolls GI Jane. RETARD.