Quoted: 20099 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss49331
Re: Arizona Inmate Dies 2 Hours After Execution Began

Quote:
Originally Posted by ch1ppz View Post
So by your logic, if I'm a P.o.S with 0 life then I should kill someone to get housed by tax payers... that sounds right.
not wasnt my logic at all, that was your's. at no point did i say that one should murder to get state housing.

also, keep in mind the housing im suggesting... given the choice, would you prefer: life in solitary confinement ( 23 hours a day behind a solid steel door, with limited to no human contact and only prison guards, no phone calls or family visits, in addition to minimal medical and mental health treatment and only when necessary.....also, rehabilitation and educational program privileges are revoked) or the chance to die peacefully in your sleep? my logic is punishment... not a easy, painless death. at no point is revenge killing anything near a moral punishment. death might sound like a nice punishment to those that believe in a hell but for those that want actual justice on earth, there is none when the criminal is dead.

if you cared about tax payer money, you too would be against the death penalty since it costs considerably more to execute a prisoner than to house them.

Old 07-26-2014, 06:40 PM
Olivia
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:46

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Quoted: 9973 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18903

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda444 View Post
not wasnt my logic at all, that was your's. at no point did i say that one should murder to get state housing.

also, keep in mind the housing im suggesting... given the choice, would you prefer: life in solitary confinement ( 23 hours a day behind a solid steel door, with limited to no human contact and only prison guards, no phone calls or family visits, in addition to minimal medical and mental health treatment and only when necessary.....also, rehabilitation and educational program privileges are revoked) or the chance to die peacefully in your sleep? my logic is punishment... not a easy, painless death. at no point is revenge killing anything near a moral punishment. death might sound like a nice punishment to those that believe in a hell but for those that want actual justice on earth, there is none when the criminal is dead.

if you cared about tax payer money, you too would be against the death penalty since it costs considerably more to execute a prisoner than to house them.
Why do these people file appeal after appeal to have the death penalty rescinded if living in confinement is worse?

The Following User Says Thank You to Olivia For This Useful Post:
Kanda444
Old 07-26-2014, 07:12 PM
Kanda444
Offline:
You holdin....?
Poster Rank:11
Contributions: 23

Mentioned: 227 Post(s)
Quoted: 20099 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
16/20 13/20
Today Posts
6/11 ssss49331

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matti View Post
Why do these people file appeal after appeal to have the death penalty rescinded if living in confinement is worse?
because those that get the death penalty overturned dont generally end up in solitary.

Old 07-26-2014, 07:15 PM
Olivia
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:46

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Quoted: 9973 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18903

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanda444 View Post
because those that get the death penalty overturned dont generally end up in solitary.
I did not know that.

The Following User Says Thank You to Olivia For This Useful Post:
Kanda444
Old 07-31-2014, 10:36 PM
newazwriter
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3043
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss75

Karma's a bitch!Not sure how anyone can feel sorry for this P.O.S., too bad he didn't suffer like the people he killed. Time to go back to firing squad.

The Following User Says Thank You to newazwriter For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001