Poster Rank:528
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158
Re: Arizona, A Criminals Worst Nightmare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmyboy188 View Post
There are two things Arpaio is tough on/ cares about. Drugs and illegals, the TWO BIGGEST problems we have in this state. If you don't live here, then you have no idea how bad the two issues are. I like a man that handles his business, and protects the citizens that are legal and not commiting crimes from ones who are- and that's exactly what he's doing. Just a down to earth dude with a simple view, to clean up the streets. We need law enforcement like this. Because in AZ, drastic times call for drastic measures.
Exactly! Arpaio is doing what NEEDS to be done. Arpaio is taking on the federal governments job because they WONT do it. Then they want to cry and wine...

Old 07-19-2011, 07:14 AM
SamKid1994
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:12484

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssssss5

We do defend are families over here in the uk mate we just give the culprit the biggest beating of his life and he goes on his way and the majority of the knife and gun crime is the south. here in the north youll find that people settle disputes with there fists

The Following Users Disliked This Post By SamKid1994:
johnleeknoefler
Old 07-19-2011, 07:28 AM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16133 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss88612

in your original post the woman states "its the right of the world"
umm
arizona IS NOT THE WORLD

Old 07-21-2011, 10:45 PM
mrh2008
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:528
male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1158

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteFlyer View Post
in your original post the woman states "its the right of the world"
umm
arizona IS NOT THE WORLD
For the slow people here... When she said "its the right of the world." she was stateing her opinion... She believes that everyone in the world should have the right to defend themselves with whatever tool they choose... Dumbass.

The Following User Says Thank You to mrh2008 For This Useful Post:
whitewolf583
Old 07-23-2011, 03:45 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by rottenflesh View Post
In or about 2006, there were about 60 million people in the UK as a whole, including Scotland.

In England and Wales alone — discounting Scotland — there were over 163,000 knife crimes.

By the end of 2006, there were more than 300 million people in the US as a whole.

In the US as a whole, there were fewer than 400,000 gun crimes.

In the UK, based on these numbers, there was one knife crime commited for every 374 people (rounded down).

In the US, based on these numbers, there was one gun crime committed for every 750 people — less than half a gun crime per 374 people (about 0.4987 gun crimes per 374 people, actually).

That means that, based on these statistics, you are more than twice as likely to be a victim of knife crime in the UK as you are to be a victim of gun crime in the US.

The murder rates of the U.S. and U.K. are affected by differences in the way each counts homicides.

The FBI asks police to list every homicide as murder, even if the case isn't subsequently prosecuted or proceeds on a lesser charge, making the U.S. numbers as high as possible.

By contrast, the English police "massage down" the homicide statistics, tracking each case through the courts and removing it if it is reduced to a lesser charge or determined to be an accident or self-defense, making the English numbers as low as possible.

America's founders, like their English forebears, regarded personal security as first of the three primary rights of mankind.
That was the main reason for including a right for individuals to be armed in the U.S. Constitution.

Not everyone needs to avail himself or herself of that right. It is a dangerous right. But leaving personal protection to the police is also dangerous.

The English government has effectively abolished the right of Englishmen, confirmed in their 1689 Bill of Rights, to "have arms for their defence," insisting upon a monopoly of force it can succeed in imposing only on law-abiding citizens.

It now is depriving its people of the ability to protect themselves at all, and the result is a more, not less, dangerous society.
Someone said that MattyD was looking at both sides (of the issue) while I could only read a myoptically onesided and biased view of the gun control issue by a person (MattyD) who tosses out "facts" that are based on nothing more than uninformed baseless conjecture. Those views are not even based on a real world view. At least look in the papers and see how dangerous UK has become to the unarmed citizen casually walking down the street. Basic logic will tell you that the police can rarely be counted on to prevent a crime. They can barely be counted on to respond to a crime that has already occurred and then only when it serves their own interests. Common sense and rationality will tell you that only those who are already law abiding citizens will actually cooperate with a gun ban and turn in thier weapons. The criminals will simply procure more weapons if you take them out of their hands. That's assuming of course that you actually catch them.
RottenFlesh did us all a favor by digging up the real facts and posting them for all to see. Facts that have not had the data massaged and cherry picked for a politically correct viewpoint. I have seen these same reports and read all I could on the topic. Gun control doesn't work when it's sole focus is to disarm the lawful citizen. The only legitimate use of gun control is to require a gun owner to become skilled in it's operation and knowledgeable about when where and how it's best to use a firearm for self defense. Thanks RottenFlesh for a great post.
To the tards that can't think past their own ass to see the truth and can't be bothered to do a bit of unbiased research... Eat shit and die!

The Following Users Disliked This Post By johnleeknoefler:
MattyD
Old 07-23-2011, 04:02 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:230
Male
Contributions: 26

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
This is really vile stuff John, pretty uncalled for.
That's my best yet.

Old 07-23-2011, 04:04 PM
MattyD
Offline:
Crewism Master
Poster Rank:889

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
That's not a fair assessment of his post. I think all HE ( ) was saying was that he is anti firearm. We are all entitled to our opinions, even when the opinion seems retarded. I believe that everyone should carry a firearm at all times, anywhere they go. Some people just don't have a strong survival instinct and they will oppose my idea, they have the right to do so just as i have the right to tell them not to bother asking me for protection if the shit hits the fan.
Exactly. He's just being an obnoxious idiot as always (going by the posts I've read).

Old 07-23-2011, 04:07 PM
MattyD
Offline:
Crewism Master
Poster Rank:889

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss521

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleeknoefler View Post
Someone said that MattyD was looking at both sides (of the issue) while I could only read a myoptically onesided and biased view of the gun control issue by a person (MattyD) who tosses out "facts" that are based on nothing more than uninformed baseless conjecture. Those views are not even based on a real world view. At least look in the papers and see how dangerous UK has become to the unarmed citizen casually walking down the street. Basic logic will tell you that the police can rarely be counted on to prevent a crime. They can barely be counted on to respond to a crime that has already occurred and then only when it serves their own interests. Common sense and rationality will tell you that only those who are already law abiding citizens will actually cooperate with a gun ban and turn in thier weapons. The criminals will simply procure more weapons if you take them out of their hands. That's assuming of course that you actually catch them.
RottenFlesh did us all a favor by digging up the real facts and posting them for all to see. Facts that have not had the data massaged and cherry picked for a politically correct viewpoint. I have seen these same reports and read all I could on the topic. Gun control doesn't work when it's sole focus is to disarm the lawful citizen. The only legitimate use of gun control is to require a gun owner to become skilled in it's operation and knowledgeable about when where and how it's best to use a firearm for self defense. Thanks RottenFlesh for a great post.
To the tards that can't think past their own ass to see the truth and can't be bothered to do a bit of unbiased research... Eat shit and die!
Now the fact you're being so aggressive in your response goes some way as to indicate (to me at least) the kind of society you prefer to live in. I gave my views based on where I live. You likewise gave your views on the areas that you live (and its environs). There was absolutely no need to act like a stuck up retard. It's just my views man. Take it or leave it.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By MattyD:
InfoWarrior
Old 07-23-2011, 11:45 PM
shoottokill
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:209
roneluv

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4221

not bad living here after all

Old 07-24-2011, 01:31 AM
Creepy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmander View Post
Hell I lived in Scottsdale (North of Grey Hawk bordering on the Tonto National Forest) for many years and experienced no crime and absolutely loved it. I did however have a 16 foot concrete wall surrounding my house and property.
to keep the bobcats out :D